[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your 2015 Buncos MVP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: -NFL-Referee-psd96136.png (194 KB, 345x400) Image search: [Google]
-NFL-Referee-psd96136.png
194 KB, 345x400
Your 2015 Buncos MVP
>>
that was such a bullshit hold. but fuck it bros. fuck the patriots anyway.
>>
Truth

>inb4 some bullshit holding call to take back Brady putting it in FG range
>>
JUST

PUMP

MY

BALLS
>>
File: 1430350569475.png (49 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1430350569475.png
49 KB, 396x400
INB4 REFBALL
>>
"holding"

NOTHING happened. Even the damn commentators where like, "yeah... no". Biggest refball I've seen.
>>
>flags every play
what the fuck
>>
Wasn't there supposed to be a 40 seconds and a timeout?
>>
I am so confused by what went down in that last drive. The clock was running but someone was charged a time out.
>>
GET FUCKED YOU PIECES OF SHIT ALL THAT REFBALL AND THE PATRIOTS STILL WON
>>
File: 1zco7qx.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1zco7qx.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>patriots crying about refball

I hope these two faggot teams kills each other
>>
what the fuck is a "excess timeout"? i swear, every week they are making up new fucking rules.
>>
The contact Chung was flagged for on defense was identical to the contact Gronkowski was flagged for on offense.

Patriots have gotten refballed to hell three weeks in a row. Goodell is hellbent on making them lose.
>>
>>63907148
>Buncos get free 4th timeout for injured player
>1st and 10 after a timeout called
>clock just starts ticking for no reason because there's magic fairy 4th timeout rules

>"they got that right"

lol
>>
Refs just want out of the fucking snow. Making calls they think will make the game end sooner.
>>
>>63907466
If that were the case they wouldn't have let the Broncos back into the game repeatedly.
>>
>>63907285
>implying the Patriots aren't the biggest victims of refball in the league.
>>
File: 1405455463174.jpg (81 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
1405455463174.jpg
81 KB, 446x400
What a shit sport. And americans have the nerve to complain about soccer referees.
>>
>>63907391
>time out
>does not stop the clock
>it's like no time out happened at all

What is an excessive time out?
>>
>>63908022
8-1
>>
>>63908022
8-1
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.