[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WASHINGTON REDSKINS FUCK YEA NIGGERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: redskins[1].jpg (108 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
redskins[1].jpg
108 KB, 1024x768
I DONT KNOW HOW WE DID IT BUT WE ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS

Redskins: 5-6 with the tiebreaker have to play the Romoless Cowboys two times, the bears, bills, and the lowly Eagles. So even if the Redskins drop their games with the Bears and Bills every other team has to play at least two good teams.

Giants: Panthers and Vikings guaranteed losses
Eagles: Patriots and Cardinals guaranteed losses
>Cowboys winning another game against anyone

WE DID IT!
>>
Hail to the Redskins!
>>
>>63892622
I don't care what anyone says I had us going 6-10 and finishing last in the division, they can kiss this teams asses today, no duh we lost to carolina and NE, so has everyone else. WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE, THE REST OF THE NFC EAST DID HAHA SUCK IT!!
>>
>>63894860
yeah, now youre going to go 6-10 and be first in the division. congrats
>>
>>63896474
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!
>>
File: captain kirk.png (165 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
captain kirk.png
165 KB, 380x285
>>63896474

you like that?
>>
>this delusion
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 642x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 642x336
JUST
>>
Fun Fact: Only the Redskins and Eagles control their own destiny for NFC East. If either win out, they win it, no help needed.

Giants and Cowshits would need help
>>
I love these threads.

CHANGE NAME CIS SHITLORD
>>
FUCKING HAIL

THE BETTER WE PLAY, THE MADDER THEY GET
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(3).jpg (285 KB, 620x898) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(3).jpg
285 KB, 620x898
HTTR
>>
>>63892622
>tfw Chiefs in the same boat
grats nfc native ameribro
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.