[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nobody is going to stop the warriors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1445302391480.jpg (84 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1445302391480.jpg
84 KB, 800x850
>nobody is going to stop the warriors
>>
If they actually manage to go 82-0, I will die laughing
>>
>>63870875
il an hero far before that comes close to happening
>>
>>63870912
If they beat the Heat's winning streak I will run on the the court at Oracle and REDACTED

The NBA abused LeBron to beat them and stop the streak. The Bulls LITERALY tackled him on the hard court in desperation, yet no one is doing SHIT to Curry's gay ass. I hate this. Why the fuck are they allowing this?
>>
>>63871114
>being this mad
>going to prison for something that doesnt have anything to do with you
>>
>>63871114
Curry is bitch ass nigga who is marketable to the most beta of males
>>
>>63871114
>>63871149
I just don't think people in the NBA hate him as much
everyone else has been overshadowed by Lebron since they came into the league, but Curry is the one to dethrone him. He's like the good king who usurped it from the old evil tyrant
>>
>>63871144
Doesn't have anything to do with me? Did you just say this to me? Do you have any idea how badly it HURT when LeBron left to go back to the Cavs? Do you think that would have happened if the league didn't target him? Meanwhile Curry can just launch 3s all game long and NOT ONE PERSON steps under him? That's fucking bullshit. It's way too easy for him. It's not fucking fair.
>>
>yfw warriors lose tomorrow
>18-1
>>
>>63871184
This would work is LeBron was still the villian a la 2011

he's done a 180 in terms of charachter so that's why this whole"usurping" thing is only welcomed by like half the fans

also please dont hurt anyone OP go watch Netflix or something
>>
File: Westgod says neigh.gif (3 MB, 455x239) Image search: [Google]
Westgod says neigh.gif
3 MB, 455x239
>>
>>63870855

It will be impossible for them to go 82-0. Stop panicking
>>
>>63870855
Check these dubs
>>
File: internal slamage.png (359 KB, 396x446) Image search: [Google]
internal slamage.png
359 KB, 396x446
>>63871388
>>
>>63871388
>>63871422
Based round mound of rebound snags another double double
>>
>>63870855

As long as CLEaveland dont win its all gravy baby
>>
Leave it to /sp/ to hate on the team that actually performs well because they utilize fundamentals such as passing the ball around to find the open guy, rather than just give it to their superstar and have him run into the lane and either make a layup or get fouled so he can shoot free throws.

/sp/ clearly only hates the Warriors because they are good. The Warriors are probably the team /sp/ should like the most, and if they were a middle of the road team with the exact same playstyle they would have so many fans on here I'm glad you all hate them.
>>
>>63871486

I agree with this guy. I hope the warribros win it all again
>>
>>63871486
none of what you said is correct. everyone hates warriors bc of curry.

he is gameshark af
>>
>>63871486
Agreed. LeBron was the one killing basketball by charging like a bull through the lane every possesion hoping to draw a foul while the refs conveniently ignored his offensive fouls.

Curry is a return to basketball purity.
>>
>>63871221
>this butthurt
>>
>>63871221
He doesn'the spend all his time ignoring charge rules
>>
>>63871669
Curry is just three point meme Babby. its just boring,there's no change up in his game.
>>
>that 98-0 feel
>>
>>63871354
No it won't.

You're confusing impossible with extremely unlikely.
>>
>>63871253
Plz explain what he did to deserve to not be the villain? He's still a bitch ass faggot who can't win a ring without wade and bosh to me
>>
>>63873478
>watching people throw a ball in a hoop is boring

I don't think this sport is for you
>>
>>63871184
he still is the villain, despite the face that espn and NBA were trying to push that narrative away

you can't constantly switch teams every time your contract is up and not be a villain
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.