[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: asp.png (1 MB, 1877x693) Image search: [Google]
asp.png
1 MB, 1877x693
i don't browse /asp/ but i was curious what they talk about over there and i see this. don't you guys feel bad for them? i'm not saying korean moot moving them there was a mistake but 90%+ of threads there are mandrama. they should actually get their own board at this point.
>>
Yeah I feel bad, their shit posting killed the snowboard general I posted in
>>
I could swore mandrama fags said they stayed in their general and didn't spread their cancer everywhere
>>
>>63856355
Holy shit, poor /asp/
They dont deserve this cruelty
#RefugeesWelcome
>>
>>63856355
who cares. that board was just underage kids who go to karate after school.
>>
/asp/ didn't deserve to exist anyway. The board would only make sense if combat and wrastling were forced over there, and when the mods didn't do that, it was just wasted space.

If there was anyone interested in talking about skateboarding or surfing, then threads would stay bumped here. /sp/ isn't that fast.

But kek at those woofags, hyper autism
>>
>>63856499

They did on /sp/ but the jap named /asp/ A. Sports & Wrestling so it is a wrestling board too.
>>
Hiro should've moved them to /tv/ which was full autist anyway.

/asp/ was a decent, small board.
>>
Why does /x/ and /vp/ and /mlp/ all get their own shitter containment board yet wrestlefags don't? Give them their own shitty board so they can all sit there like lepers and leave the real boards alone.
>>
>>63856648
this

/wwe/ would be the fifth biggest board on this site.
>>
>>63856648
How do you mix /x/ with that group? That's a classic old board.
>>
>>63856647
if /pol/ and /b/ had a rape baby and then aborted it, the remains would be the current state of that board.

90% of people unironically posting nothing but memes thinking they're ironic.
>>
>>63856648
/x/ is an old school board, its fairly based at times

But i agree. I think even 420chan has a /wwe/ board, 4chan needs one too.
>>
File: 1448573167317.jpg (34 KB, 622x561) Image search: [Google]
1448573167317.jpg
34 KB, 622x561
>>63856355
Someone should go apologize
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.