[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh hey Jamie Hit me up when you score in 52 consecutive games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: tom-brady-headshot.jpg (233 KB, 1536x1998) Image search: [Google]
tom-brady-headshot.jpg
233 KB, 1536x1998
Oh hey Jamie

Hit me up when you score in 52 consecutive games alright? Thanks, *mate*.
>>
Can Jamie Vardy score in the snow against an elite defense?

I doubt it.
>>
>implying tom Brady's touchdowns are real touchdowns
>>
>>63853749
>if Tom Brady isn't real how can his touchdowns be real?
>>
>implying scoring in handegg is an achievement
>>
>>
>le scared to leave the pocket man
>>
File: 1348764846844.jpg (61 KB, 552x313) Image search: [Google]
1348764846844.jpg
61 KB, 552x313
>yfw tom gets banged tomorrow
>>
>52 consecutive games

Well i already know this isnt true because Brady runs far too slow to score regularly from QB sneak
>>
but when was the last time tom brady actually scored a touchdown? he just passes the ball. he's got 52 consecutive assists 2bh.
>>
>>63854951
Tbh 52 consecutive games with an assist is much more impressive than 52 straight with a goal.
>>
But Brandy doesn't score them he throws the ball to some nig and he does the rest.
>>
>>63854747
>scared to leave the pocket

You mean being an actual quarterback and not a meme QB? He's not scared to leave the pocket idiot, he's just the perfect pocket passer.
>>
>>63853018
>assisting
>being the same thing as scoring
>>
>>63855043
>This Mexishit implying that Gronk and Edelman are brown

You're wrong fåm
>>
>>63855054
He wouldn't run if he was 1 yard from the goal line and the defensive line rolled out a red carpet.
>>
>>63854921
>>63854951
>>63855043
>>63855091

>Poverty posters not knowing how scoring works in real football
>>
>>63855258

brady is the king of 1 yd goal line qb sneaks whatchu talkin about senpai
>>
>>63855258
i'm no brady fan but this is just wrong
>>
>>63855456
So what you are saying is that scoring in egghand is just as easy as scoring in basketball?

Okay champ
>>
>>63855054
>You mean being an actual quarterback and not a meme QB? He's not scared to leave the pocket idiot, he's just the perfect pocket passer.

and a lot of men prefer the pocket passer to the real thing
>>
>>63854747
He's almost 40 years old. If he leaves the pocket he might actually die.
>>
>>63853018
What do Bradyposters have against Jamie Collins? He's one of the best linebackers in the NFL and plays for the same team.
>>
>>63854747
>needing to leave the pocket when you can pass the ball within a second
>>
>>63857095

Did you not see Tom Tom's super kawaii *mate* joke?? XD He's a daper Britishman now xp

Also, who the fuck is Jamie Collins lol :x??? No brute teams allowed in a kawaii Brady-san thread
>>
If Tom Brady runs one in tomorrow, it will be proof he could have been the GOAT yurobrit soccerball player

cap this etc.
>>
>>63859301
just end it all in one gun shot family
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.