[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Jerry Jones Why shouldn't I pick up Kaepernick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: COWBOYS_49ERS_FOOTBALL_45631087.jpg (139 KB, 1024x708) Image search: [Google]
COWBOYS_49ERS_FOOTBALL_45631087.jpg
139 KB, 1024x708
I'm Jerry Jones

Why shouldn't I pick up Kaepernick?
>>
>>63848634
Gurl you can tell everybody
>>
File: kaepernick-tattoos.jpg (48 KB, 500x673) Image search: [Google]
kaepernick-tattoos.jpg
48 KB, 500x673
Do it!

He's the man he's the man
>He's the man
>>
He's trash
/thread
>>
>>63848634
Tebow will win you more games, and is virtuous
>>
>>63849121
Trash?

Check the play-off records friend
>>
It's one thing to acquire a good back up through a trade, it's another to pick up a guy who just got benched for being shit. Kaeps days in the NFL are over.
>>
>>63848634

Makes more sense in Philadelphia
>>
Kaep has potential

Cam potential even

Just needs the right system, and coach...both of wich he won't find in dallas
>>
>>63850700
He's an insecure little manchild. He hit his ceiling.

He made his money, now he's gone.
>>
>>63848634
Kaep isn't top tier, but if he has a good O-line, his physical skillset is unrivaled. He can't function on a disastrous team, but few can. Put him behind a capable o-line and don't ask him to play from behind constantly, and he's already proven he can get to the super bowl.
>>
>>63850484
Plus next year is the last on Chip's contract, and he's gonna need to do something big to get re-upped
>>
i don't like the cowboys at all. i don't think kaep is that bad. he's definitely not the worst qb in the nfl.
except romo, he's better than everyone dallas has now or for the past few years.

i think dallas should resign themselves to the fact that they can't win with romo, he's made of glass. i think they should get manziel. if you're not going to win titles at least make it fun to watch.
>>
Kaep>
Cousins
RG3
Cassel
Manziel
Anything the Eagles have
>>
remember all the rgknee rumors he was going to dallas instead of cassel?
>>
>>63851097
>>63850788
Have fun.
>>
>>63850839
>watching a hungover manlet throw incomplete passes
>fun
>>
This Draft class looks like poor for QBs

And let's face it Dallas does not develop talent

Kaep has been to the dance and has youth and a Canon for an Arm

Kaep is a better choice than Johnny

We have seen Kaep's ceiling...and it gets to the SuperbOwl
>>
>>63851202
Torrey Smith is trash probably wouldve dropped it anyway
>>
>>63848807
>tat bra
>>
>>63852312
>not mentioning his stout af D, quality coach and navaro bowmans back that pretty much carried the team that whole time

kap didnt do shit to get them to the owl, everyone else around him did tho
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.