[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
question for baawwston faggots where does this play rank in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: malcolm butler.jpg (50 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
malcolm butler.jpg
50 KB, 534x401
question for baawwston faggots

where does this play rank in terms of greatest boston sports moments?

all of the big four included
>>
>>63837525
Considering a good portion of Boston is still hyped about that play, it'll rank pretty high.

Also does anyone have any screencaps of /sp/'s reaction to that play? I wasn't browsing at the time and the archive is giving me nothing.
>>
The 2004 ALCS is the greatest Boston sports moment.

The thing with the Pats is that everything the haters say about New England fans is true. We don't really care about the NFL and >80% of the fans are total bandwagoners. American football is a pleb sport and, being a patrician region, New England prefers baseball.
>>
>>63837631
this
alcs=god tier sports moment
>>
>>63837602
I could probably jewtube it, but I'd love to see a montage of shithawk fan reactions
>>
>>63837525
Seahawks lost that game. You did not win it. Who the fuck here would dare throw a pass on the 1 yard line?
>>
>>63837986
>inb4 salty seakeks stay mad
Not a Seahawk fan, but salty that a team can cheat in the playoffs and not be banned from next year's playoffs.
>>
>>63837631
Boston prefers baseball. Get outisde of there and everybody is on the Pats.

I suspect it has something to do with them not actually being located in Boston. Like a bitterness thing.
>>
butler INT was more self inflicted by Seattle

2004 ALCS was pure destiny and one of the all time greatest come backs.
>>
It's below the Vinatieri's snow kick and his Super Bowl game winner for sure
>>
File: 1312291457832.jpg (15 KB, 367x388) Image search: [Google]
1312291457832.jpg
15 KB, 367x388
>>63838004
>the other team didnt win, we lost
>>
>>63837631
Speak for yourself, faggot.

Baseball is boring as shit and I don't know anyone who prefers it over NFL.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.