[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're playing left-back and this nigga comes up to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 4643.jpg (42 KB, 572x322) Image search: [Google]
4643.jpg
42 KB, 572x322
You're playing left-back and this nigga comes up to you and cuts insaide.
What do you do?
>>
Cut outside
>>
slap my gf's ass
>>
>>63832401
stand strong and give him a nifty kick in the shins, i get a yellow card but he gets injured and has to go off
>>
watch him falling to the ground
>>
call for help
>>
Poo on his way so he slips and breaks his leg and retires from football.
>>
File: unnamed.gif (2 MB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
2 MB, 320x400
>He injures himself,but manages to get a penalty and you get red-carded
>>
>>63832401
I'd rather face him over Nerman or Messi

So it could be a lot worse
>>
Is he on fire?
>>
I stare at him long enough until he inevitably dives and injures himself for the rest of the season
>>
>>63832401
Yeah but if he cuts inside he runs straight into me, so I guess I collect a nice little free kick.
>>
cry
>>
>>63832401
Nothing, it's already too late.
>>
Form a wall in front of goal with other defenders so he can't shoot
>>
greetext simplifications of his tactics on /sp/
>>
kick him in the ballsack for being such a faggot
>>
>>63832490
>>63832521
>>63832559
>>63832577
>>63832667
>>63835339
>>63835355
>>63837294
Hilarious! Where do you geniuses come up with such humor?
>>
Pretend I'm going in for a hard tackle and watch him dive in anticipation
>>
>>63837379
Your mum told me after I banged her
>>
>>63837379
Epic response bro
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.