[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /1stdraftpick/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Cowboys-logo1.jpg (203 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
Cowboys-logo1.jpg
203 KB, 1365x1024
Who /1stdraftpick/ here
>>
They better draft a QB
>>
>>63823303
Peyton...

I would just leave Cassels in charge because any drafted QB will last two games and be injured.
>>
>>63823303
no good qb's to draft this year let alone 1st overall pick.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 534x627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 534x627
>implying
>>
File: johnnycowboys.jpg (27 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
johnnycowboys.jpg
27 KB, 400x225
>>63823303
#soon
>>
>>63823303
They are taking that RB from LSU
>>
>>63827065
hes a sophmore he cant come out, does anyone on /sp/ watch and pay attention to football?
>>
>>63823303

Damn, still too soon. Romo is here for a few more years.
>>
>>63827948
My first instinct is to call you deluded, but there's at least a good chance that the long break will be enough time for Romo to heal

But the time for searching for a new QB should begin today. If Romo gets injured again you're fucked
>>
File: 1347222780361.png (62 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1347222780361.png
62 KB, 327x367
You faggots might be bad this year, but you'll never be browns bad.
>>
>>63823276
They should trade the first pick or draft Bosa.
>>
>>63823276
Let's see, their choices would be:

>Conner Cook
>Christian Hackenberg
>Cardale Jones
>Paxton Lynch
>Jared Goff
>Trevone Boykin

simply terrible year for qbs. Almost all of them were built up on meme offenses and none of them will be successful NFL qbs
>>
>>63829076
Connor cook will be kirk cousins++
He will be Alex Smith pt 2 without the athleticism
3rd round talent that can be serviceable in 2 years after riding the benches
The rest are trash
>>
>>63827948
He's got maybe 2 more seasons left. He'll be 36 in the spring with a history of injuries. It takes time to find a good QB, it's not like as soon as Romo retires they can just pick up a pro-bowl QB.
Need a year or two to groom a replacement, and there's at least a 50% chance the replacement won't be good so will need to find a replacement for the replacement.
I wish we had taken a later pick last draft to turn into a project QB. Kellen Moore doesn't look like he's the future.
>>
>>63829120
>serviceable in 2 years after riding the benches
Which is exactly what the Cowboys need really
>>
>>63823303
Jerry will never lose faith in Romo

The only solution is to kill one or both of them
>>
>>63829076
The pocket passing guys could be good if they're allowed a couple years to sit on the bench and learn. None of them are good enough to start day 1

People don't seem to realize that starting a rookie QB is a pretty recent trend. For most of NFL history, even first overall picks were expected to sit out at least one season and learn from the old guy they were replacing
>>
>>63829076
Is Dak Prescott going to be available in the draft?He's not a first round pick but seems okay.
>>
>>63828271
Thanks anon. It sounds shitty for me to like that statement, but it helps me get through this season.
>>
>>63829452
2 seasons and I'll say both.
>>
>>63827065
>they will draft a player ineligible to be drafted
>who has gotten repeatedly exposed as a meme and not actually a good running back
>and is barely a 3rd round talent

Why do people who don't watch college football try to comment about it?
>>
>>63829582
Jerry is like Hugh Hefner. He will live forever thanks to the power of banging sluts
>>
>>63829594
No running back is worth taking in the first round

MAYBE a couple are worth a second
>>
>>63829599
Kek
>>
>>63829497
The bsst two QBs are Nate Sudfeld and Dak Prescott. Conner Cook is also good, but the rest of these faggots are memes.

This really isn't that bad of a year though. No superstar, but Cook, Lynch, and Goff could all be average NFL starters, and Sudfeld and Prescott can succeed at high levels if given the proper coach
>>
>>63829471
Either that or they did terrible. Aikmen started as a rookie and went 0-11. Really hope Jerry isn't planning on doing that. Romo, Rodgers, Brady, all sat for a while and then were good to go when they started
>>
>>63828271
We are below Browns bad.
>>
>>63830423
It was common belief that starting a rookie too soon would make them gunshy and ruin them

I remember when Stafford got drafted and started and my Dad saying it was a bad idea
>>
>>63829452
>Jerry will never lose faith in Romo

where the fuck did romo come from anyway? never heard of him before he came to dallas.
>>
>>63830549
Undrafted FA outta Eastern Illinois kek
>>
>>63830455
Chargers need an Offensive line,Rivers has no protection.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.