[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, is the new GOAT confirmed? >better shooting especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1
File: 1448000356261.jpg (43 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
1448000356261.jpg
43 KB, 620x348
So, is the new GOAT confirmed?

>better shooting especially 3 pt percentage
>younger age
>already breaking multiple records
>going to break 70 wins in his second

championship season, as opposed to his fourth
>>
Curry isn't even half as good as LeBron
>>
>>63823182

>tfw you want them to lose just once so this will stop
>tfw it probably won't happen any time soon
>>
>>63823326
he has already surpassed lebron. Lebron is old news. Warriors will win atleast the next 3 titles and lebron will be 34 by then and done.
>>
This is your daily reminder to report curryfag and submit feedback to implement a ip range ban on him. It will not stop him, but it will slow him down.

http://www.4chan.org/feedback

Click board suggestion, be sure to mention him by name
>>
>>63823182
terrible post OP
>>
>>63823386
>tfw lebron will end up 2-6 and never make the finals again
>>
>>63823182
He surpassed Jordan after that Lakers game. We're very lucky to be watching this in our lifetime.
>>
>>63823182
MJ didn't really make a living from behind the arc as much as Curry. He killed teams in the low and high post either driving or with his signature spin fade. The thing that makes Curry great like Jordan is that he can help take over a game even if he's not having a good night. I think he's pretty fuckin' elite, but what's gonna put it over the top for me is if he can really start to handle those double teams better. He can get rid of the ball and get it to open guys to facilitate points, but the thing about Jordan was that it didn't matter if you put two guys on him he could move with those inside guys and still knock down a jumper. He's got all the skillsets that make him a great baller, but once he can really kill you even if you have two men on him then I'll say he's the new GOAT.
>>
>>63823497
>LeBron will never make the finals again
>implying anybody is better than the Cavs in the east

It's a shit show right now...always has been though. Milwaukee will dominate in 3-4 years though as long as they don't do anything fucking retarded. Only thing they need to do is let Mayo go and you can pretty much replace him with any bench scorer or rotation guy and they'll be able to contend.
>>
>>63823912
well i implied he'd make it back 2 more times but the east could really be on the come up yo. i bet all these stars in the west will get tired of getting smacked by the warriors n dip after the cap jump
>>
>>63823720
Don't take the bait idiot
>>
>>63823182
Yes as soon as the grandpops fuck off /sp/.
>>
>>63823182
>This flag
>This post
>>
Only if he help the Looney Tunes to beat a bunch of aliens.
>>
>>63823182
>0 finals mvp's

Nope.
>>
>>63823386
It is hilarious that it is going that curry will be the reason and not lebron that fake superstars like durcant, westbrick, soften, flake griffin, cpflop and etc will all end up with zero rings.

Curry really destroyed the NBA narrative by breaking out last year.
>>
>2014-15 Curry: OMG GUYS HE IS SO GOOD HE IS THE BEST
>His fantastic year doesnt even come close to MJ's mean stats
>>
>>63829983
look at this retard
>>
Jordan > Kobe > Curry > Lebron
>>

>younger age
>going to break 70 wins in his second championship season, as opposed to his fourth
>>
Curry defeated top 5 all time (lebron james) in the finals

curry won his first western conference finals appearace, jordan won on his 3rd attempt

curry had to go through the tougher western conderence

jordan beat old washed up magic johnson
>>
It's so fucking sad and pathetic that you newbies really think that Curry is better than Jordan or even LeBron. Fuck yeah he's fantastic, fuck yeah he can shoot lights out, and fuck yeah he can handle the ball. But to be the GOAT, you have to have more skills than that. He's a point guard that currently ranks 23rd for assists / game. He averages a hi8gh number of steals / game, but can't defend to save his life, and he certainly can't defend multiple positions. He's a deadly shooter that scores a bunch. And for the fucktard above who tried over emphasize the fact that he "defeated top 5 all time (lebron james) in the finals," really? Cleveland was missing 2 starting players or 40% of their team. Gimme a break.
>>
>>63836150
watch more basketball u chump
>>
>>63836172
Go back to playing with your pee pee son.
>>
>>63834508
The GSW defeated Cleveland, man. Did you see Lebron's numbers? That's not Curry defeating him
>>
>>63836572
I saw one of the most inefficient playoff performances of all time from lebron to save face. He played right into golden states plan and killed any chance the cavs had, which was zero anyways t b q h
>>
>>63836150
why waste energy on defence when you can just shoot the lights out? If he put more effort into defense he would gas out early and not be as good on offense. See what happened to delly in the finals? he gassed out trying to defend curry.
>>
>midway through last season everyone said curry was a meme and Harden would be MVP, that GS were a meme team (muh 3s!)
>continue to style on the league
>MVP
>NBA Champs
>"w-worst NBA wining team in history!"
>"m-meme team wont repeat success next season, curry had a one off season!"

>proceed to do even better the next year

/sp/ BTFO
>>
Kobe had more skill in his dick than curry tbhfam
>>
>>63840267
its eternal!!!
>>
>MJ
>Nike sneaker deal

>Lebron
>Nike sneaker deal

>Kobe
>Nike sneaker deal

>Curry
>Under Armour

and that is why he will never be GOAT
>>
>>63840496
lol under armour has all the goats in major sorts rn. stay pleb ya chump
>>
>>63827355
this
>>
>>63840496
Kobe was with adidas first, if that deal didn't go through he might not have gone to the nba at 18
>>
>>63823182
Until he has acted in a film with the Looney Tunes, he won't be GOAT.
>>
>>63827355
>Curry in Space Jam 2 instead of Lebron
>>
>>63850240
man lebron really should've pushed for that movie before he got booted from the throne
>>
Curry is great shooter and great player but he is not GOAT nor will he ever be.Without him GSW whould be in playoffs to, probably not 1 but in top 5 for sure.Curry is good player in even better team with great coach on the bench.While LeBron almost alone brought Cleveland to Finals and had to beat that GSW without the help from his two All Star teammates and with rest of the bench players who only saw Finals on TV.
>>
>>63836648
>He played right into golden states plan and killed any chance the cavs had
They didn't have a chance, to be fair. Curry wasn't very good in the Finals and his team still won easily. GS was loaded, and the Cavs were without two of their three best players.
>>
>>63855867
>that flag
>this topic
nice revisionist history but lebron did not get them to the finals alone. also he's in the fucking east, it was a free trip anyways
>>
>>63856408
yeah I mean I already said they didn't have a chance. that's what happens when you try to form big 3s instead of a deep team. And curry had a bad game but he was good in the finals, honestly thought he should've gotten fmvp
>>
>>63857090
You said he killed any chance they had, but they had no chance without Irving and Love. LeBron didn't kill anything. As for Curry, he had 3 subpar games in the Finals. 2 for 15, 3 for 11, and 2 for 6 from 3 is not good, and the Warriors still won 2 of those games, and only lost by 2 in the other.
>>
>>63858278
And I also said their chances of winning were zero anyways which you somehow still haven't picked up. Anyways curry averaged 26 points, 5 boards, 6 assists and 2 steals while running the entire offense. Lebron used up most of their possessions going 1v1 on iggy and had less than 50% true shooting
>>

>younger age
>beat lebron james (top 5 all time) in the finals (jordan beat a washed up magic johnson)
>is 1/1 in western conference finals (jordan lost his first 2 and ended up 6/2)
>the 3 point line is longer than it was in the 90's
>going to break 70 wins in his second championship season, as opposed to his fourth
>>
>>63836150
lol defend when you can just outscore people....it's ok mr fouled everytime down the lane jordan, and i travel the world in one game lebron is still goat ...happy >>?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.