[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: The worst receiver in the league
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: davante-adams-packers.png (116 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
davante-adams-packers.png
116 KB, 350x254
ITT: The worst receiver in the league
>>
How the fuck did he miss that. People will still blame Rogers though.
>>
Adams had like 4 drops this game. He fucking stinks.
>>
I've been holding my judgement but simmering inside at his play for a while now

It's time to say it: he's the biggest problem in the receiving corps by far

We give him too many fucking targets like he's a #1 when he actually spends most of his time flailing about, or lazily sauntering about his routes, and when he finally does make it to the ball he drops it

Fuck we need to literally pick up any guy off the FA list
>>
I seriously thought Adams was gonna be a star going into the 2014 draft. He was dominant at Fresno State and had great measurables at the combine.
>>
No jordy means teams don't have to respect the deep threat which makes shitty meme players like Adams look good. The whole WR corps are fucking Jordy babbies Jones is streaky and Richard Rodgers is atrocious
>>
>>63822335
Cobb and Jones drop shit all the time
>>
>>63822579

It's more than that. Recently they have been whoring targets to him because they think he's ready for the WR1 role and that is not the case at all. He doesn't have great speed, he's half-assing most plays, or looking for a foul instead of fighting for the ball. He's the anti-Jordy and it's killing this offense.
>>
File: 1355741639653.jpg (3 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1355741639653.jpg
3 MB, 2000x2000
>11 (eleven) targets, 2 receptions for 14 yards
>>
They need to force more throws to Jones instead of Adams.

Jones will at least make the catch every once in a while.
>>
>>63822535
Jeff Janis has the speed to make them respect the deep threat and he rides pine even though he shown to be the most explosive WR on the squad.
>>
fucker lost a fantasy game for me when he got hurt on the first play of the game earlier in the season. Only needed 3 points in a PPR league for the win. He fucking blows.
>>
>>63823240
Janis is also inexperienced and no one will respect him yet for it. He's looked decent but nothing that would help the WR corps out much so far. Not having Jordy is killing this team and Dial a Dom defense isn't helping either
>>
JORDY WOULD'VE CAUGHT THAT WITH EASE. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK.
>>
>>63822296
Rodgers kept throwing to him
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.