[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2014------------------------------- ----------------------------
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: La-Liga-3.jpg (21 KB, 540x372) Image search: [Google]
La-Liga-3.jpg
21 KB, 540x372
2014-----------------------------------------------------------
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Real Madrid
EUROPA LEAGUE:Sevilla FC

2015-------------------------------------------------------------
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: FC Barcelona
EUROPA LEAGUE:Sevilla FC

Will the streak continue?
>>
>>63801059

What happened to Sevilla?

>Beat Barca and Real
>Cant get out of group where enternal chokers City and some meme germans are in
>>
>>63801068
This is the first time they've been back in the Champions league in a while. I think they're still adjusting. Hope they get drop back into Europa so they can win a third time
>>
>>63801059
sure barcelona but europa league is hard this year m9
>>
How is Spain so goat?
>>
yes because EPLEL will continue perform shit internationally and buyern will either choke or lose half their team to injuries at the crucial stages.
>>
>>63801068
>Implying Sevilla are not just cashing in on CL, advancing to EL and win it
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (7 KB, 542x90) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
7 KB, 542x90
>>63801420
It doesn't look very good for them
>>
>>63801068
> First time in CL
> Death group
> Still figuring out how to play with the new players
> Very bad start in league too

A bad start of the season.
In EL you play with teams from irrelevant countries at this point and win easy, in CL league you have to do your best since the beginning.
>>
>>63801415

all the raw talent a country would ever need and 98% of that talent goes into football
>>
>>63801059
2013-----------------------------------------------------------
COPA SUDAMERICANA: Lanus

2014-----------------------------------------------------------
COPA LIBERTADORES: San Lorenzo
COPA SUDAMERICANA: River Plate

2015------------------------------------------------------------
COPA LIBERTADORES: River Plate
COPA SUDAMERICANA: Huracan/River Plate already in the final

nice for shithole
>>
>>63801635
Also no Bacca, in fact no one to score goals
>>
if Sevilla crashes out of Europe (which is likely) is there a spanish side good enough to beat Napoli, Dortmund, Klopp's Liverpool (provided they actually care)?
>>
>>63802812
I'm pretty sure the only other Spanish team is Villareal.
>>
>>63802812 Villarreal and Athletic are the only spanish teams
>>
>>63802841
and athletic Bilbao
>>
>>63802872
>>63802841
So they're fucked.
>>
>>63801106
>>63801635
>It's their first time

In 2013 it was Málaga's first time in CL too and they reached to quarter finals. And they didn't even have the EL experience that Sevilla has.

It's not about being the first time, is about being shit this season. They just got out of the relegation positions.
>>
>>63802902
el bilbao hace tres años disputo la final y el villarreal puede llegar a semis perfectamente.
>>
>>63802919
the past doesn't mean anything
Villareal is much better, but i don't think they can beat the teams i listed, when they couldn't even beat Rapid
>>
Gladbach says no
>>
Dumb wankers should never have sold Bacca and brought in Immobile on loan and Llorrente

Replacing your best CF with two shit ones is never a good idea
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.