[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The win against the Giants was the most satisfying of the season.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 213325467.jpg (19 KB, 197x228) Image search: [Google]
213325467.jpg
19 KB, 197x228
The win against the Giants was the most satisfying of the season.
>>
>mfw 18-1 might actually happen again
>mfw 19-0 might actually happen
>mfw I'll take either one due to the amount of butthurt and shitposting both would cause
>>
Can Brady really go 16-0 again, /sp/? Would there really be any doubt that he's the GOAT if he pulls it off?
>>
>>63799018
But you boys had to rely on massive refball and could barely beat one of the worst pass defenses in the league.

If the Gnats actually make it to the playoffs, you're fucked.
>>
>>63801203
19-0, yes. 16-0, maybe. If they go 16-0, then they must win the Owl, or Tom is relegated to #2 forever.

>>63801212
>refball was in the Pats' favor
hmm, I guess "accidental" whistles and bullshit penalties count as "for your side" now
poor troll senpai
>>
>>63801281
I'd like the Pats to lose just 1 game in the regular season, going 15-1, then running the play offs to a SB win.

So now whenever someone says "LOL 18-1 FGT CHEATRIOTS LOL 18-1 YOU MAD" I can be like, "Yep, 18-1 with a SB win you massive faggotlord tard." :)
>>
how many rings can one man earn
>>
File: 1440287522186.jpg (107 KB, 519x903) Image search: [Google]
1440287522186.jpg
107 KB, 519x903
>>
>>63802549

Literally autism, do you realize how much of an idiot you would sound like?
>>
>>63802549
yay would honestly be better for the Pats to lose at least one regular season game

that whole undefeated regular season thing didn't work well for us last time
>>
>>63801212
Refball? That's false.

And the patriots were missing about 6 starters in that game. When vollmer, Edelman, and Collins are healthy the pats are easily the best team in the league. And that's without starting left tackle and starting CB3 (Tarrell brown) and yac back (Lewis).
>>
>>63802636
>us
Actually it worked out perfectly for >us. The collective fanny-fluster brought /sp/ back into existence back then.

For the Patriots, it would be better if they took a loss in the regular season. If they went 16-0, it would just be too big for the team. The pressure would get to them like it did the last time. The idea that they would potentially botch TWO perfect seasons would just paralyze them in the playoffs.
>>
>>63802716
>making fun of 'us'
lol give it a rest, it's how people talk about their favorite teams

>pressure

pressure? i dont know, i always thought it was more expending extra energy during the regular season in terms of playing time, potential strategies, and mental exhaustion

that, of course, and a hell of a defense game by the giants, and eli going turbo mode
>>
>>63802716
I disagree. Fucking up the perfect season is nowhere near bills 4 choke or anything like that. The Giants had a very good team in the super bowl, and things just fell their way also. Even if pats lost in SB to go 18-1 again, I don't see any shame in it. They've shown they have the clutch. No one can have it all the time, though. And it's not like 19-0 does much more for Brady's legacy at this point.
>>
>>63802766
>Fucking up the perfect season is nowhere near bills 4 choke or anything like that

No, it's actually much, much worse. The Bills faced some great teams and were only favored in the first of their Super Bowl appearances, which they lost to a missed field goal.

Losing twice to the Aikman Cowboys is no shame, but losing the perfect season in the Super Bowl to a team that backed ass-first in the playoffs? Not comparable.

>And it's not like 19-0 does much more for Brady's legacy at this point.
I agree. Even if he retired tomorrow, his place on the QB Mt. Rushmore is assured. If he sticks around for too long like Peyton or Favre or some others, it might take a little shine off.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.