[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had peak human strength, speed, endurance and all other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: In pursuit.webm (3 MB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
In pursuit.webm
3 MB, 1280x532
If you had peak human strength, speed, endurance and all other purely physical attributes, in which sport would you compete?
>>
chess
>>
Basketball, Football, and Track. All year round.

Also whats the deal with Cap's powers? Can he outrun Usain Bolt in a 100m?
>>
File: steve rogers stats.jpg (194 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
steve rogers stats.jpg
194 KB, 960x1280
>>63796540
Maybe.
>>
>>63796482
Football, where the money is
>>
American Football and the position where niggers run fast in it. LOADSA MONEY. It doesn't take a lot of intelligence because it's nigger dominated and someone with an ounce more intellect than them could fucking dominate with better physical stats.
If I had peak physical attributes and intelligence I'd play football.
>>
>>63796482
WR in the NFL.
>>
Golf tbqhwyf
>>
Short distance running. I'd make bags of money off of advertising, due to being the first white guy to consistently win in fucking ages.
>>
>>63796795
You do know you make TONS more money playing Baseball than you do Football. It's also a lot safer with less risk of getting injured or suffering becoming a retard from all the hits to the concussions. Although I guess being a superhuman you wouldn't have to worry about it so much.
>>
>>63796573
>Benching 200 pounds

Hardly realistic, no one can press a ton. Though that run time might be capable in a few years, gene splicing.
>>
>>63797045
Baseball players play half a fucking years worth of games. Football players only have to play 20 at the minimum or three more if they make the playoffs. In comparison to the amount of work needed, Football players earn more and work less.
>>
>>63796482
Boxer

Get paid the most, only have to show up to work a few times a year, and become the GOAT in the process.
>>
im going to play soccer and be that clumsy footed athletic guy that everyone wonders how it would have panned out for me had i taken up any other sport than soccer
>>
>>63796573
>tfw a little more than half of the pre-serum stats there apply to me in real life
>>
>>63797162
Boxing is the only real answer. You could finally show Memeschko his place.
>>
>>63797162
>Massive head injuries

I would be a sprinter. The next guy to break Bolt's record will be a superstar and you get the ultimate achievement in an Olympic gold in a real event
>>
File: disappoint.jpg (34 KB, 187x336) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.jpg
34 KB, 187x336
>>63796482
> Shield smashes thru shatter glass
> Shield smashes thru metal framed door
> Shield bounces off dry wall plaster
>>
>>63797205
altidore is that you
>>
>>63797323
Dude, you're going to be the best of all time. All fights are ending in the first round. The head injuries will be minimal, and your money is going to be infinitely better than whatever some loser sprinter gets.
>>
>>63797332
not without leaving a huge crater where the shield hit, there's places for the other shit to go when he hits them, idiot.
He's not going to take out a whole fucking section of wall, metal, 2x4 support beams and shit just from stumbling into it without the intent to fucking smash through it
>>
>>63797382
No one would ever book you because all of your fights would be boring as fuck. The spectacle is the most important aspect of pro boxing.
>>
>>63797055

Basically makes him 3x stronger than a professional power lifter.

Steroids can makes someone roughly 2x stronger than an athlete without drugs. Not too far fetched
>>
probably football

players live nice long lives, it's a cardiovascular sport, and there are no physical ailments like in american football (head), bastketball (ankles/knees), or hockey (everything)

the only downside is the worldwide fame

if i was immune to any physical damage then i'd play american football, since they are rich as fuck and no one outside the US knows who they are, so there is chance for really nice vacations.
>>
>>63797428
Everybody would love you, what are you talking about? Remember when Tyson was knocking everybody out in the first/second rounds and setting all the PPV records?
>>
>>63797458
>head

There's increasing evidence that head injuries are actually very common in soccer

>ankles and knees

You can't be serious, these are some of the most common injuries in soccer and ruin players knees for their lives
>>
>>63796482
Baseball.

I love baseball, literally. I would do anything to be involved in the sport.
>>
File: sad.tbh.jpg (1 MB, 2260x2176) Image search: [Google]
sad.tbh.jpg
1 MB, 2260x2176
>>63797416
I can poke my finger through drywall
>>
>>63797162

this desu
>>
>>63797428

Just take it easy on people
>>
>>63796573

>tfw 6'2
>athletic 240 build
>short sighted

So close to being Captain America you guys
>>
Nordic skiing or biathlon.

No brain injuries, constantly fighting Scandis off dick.
>>
desu
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.