[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if you were the NFL Commissioner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 22
File: NFLmap.jpg (61 KB, 740x492) Image search: [Google]
NFLmap.jpg
61 KB, 740x492
In a stunning turn of events the 32 owners of the NFL remove Roger Goodell from his post as head of the NFL and appoint you as the new commissioner of the league. Disgusted by the state of the NFL they also vote to give you complete control of the league. You have absolute authority to move/rename franchises, add teams, add or remove rules, and do everything possible to save football. What do you do /sp/?

I'll start. Presenting the new and vastly improved NFL:

>NFC West
LA Rams, Portland Jacks (formerly Cleveland Browns), San(ta Clara) Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks

>NFC North
Chicago Bears, Detroit Brawlers, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings

>NFC East
London Spitfires (formerly Jaguars), New York Titans (Jets), Niagra Thunder (Buffalo Bills), Philadelphia Eagles

>NFC South
Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Dallas Cowboys, New Orleans Saints
>AFC West
Arizona Cardinals, Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Bandits

>AFC North
Cincinnati Bengals, Indianapolis Colts, Pittsburgh Steelers, Toronto Chargers

>AFC East
Baltimore Ravens, New England Patriots, New Jersey Giants, Washington Minutemen

>AFC South
Houston Texans, Miami Dolphins, San Antonio Raiders, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
>>
This is a good thread OP. I will be lurking
>>
>>63774577

i immediately begin plotting another sting operation to take the patriots down
>>
I'd move the Seahawks to Oklahoma City.

I'd move the Ravens to the AFC east, the Dolphins to the AFC South, and the Colts to the AFC North.
>>
>>63774577
Allow coaches to challenge penalty's.
>>
Move the Cleveland Browns to Baltimore again.
>>
>>63774577
Put teams in Canada, Mexico, and London.
>>
>move the Raiders to San Antonio
>give Oakland an expansion team with a name that actually fits in San Antonio

Fucking garbage
>>
>>63774736
It's not an expansion team. I'll admit however that Oakland Raiders and San Antonio Banditos would be a better choice
>>
New 4 franchises (Portland, San Antonio, Milwaukee and Chicago 2) and new division of teams (4 divisions with 9 teams each)
>>
As Commissioner, the first thing I would do is make Pass Interference and Holding legal. Also, I would not allow college players into the draft who is not graduating with a degree from school.
>>
File: 4.jpg (78 KB, 554x800) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
78 KB, 554x800
>>63774577
>Detroit Brawlers
is there any reasoning behind the name change?
>>
>>63774577
>Breaking up every rivalry in the AFC North
Are you allergic to money?
>>
>>63774882
I felt Lions was too generic of a name. I did the same with the Bills. My thinking is if each team had a more personal name their fan base would feel more connected to the franchise and support them better.
>>
>>63774577
you left the Texans name the way it was?

I like the Texans but even I hate the name
>>
>Washington minutemen

The revolutionary war wasn't even fought in DC, you're retarded.
>>
>>63774882
Their logo is a male lion yet the male lion isn't the one doing the hunting that is the job for the females so it doesn't make any sense.

Either drop the mane or drop the name.
>>
>>63774909
I'm sure they'll have no problems making new rivals. I rearranged the conferences to be more balanced based on how well each team has done. For example I moved the Colts to the AFC North to replace the competitive Ravens and added a team in Toronto that would have a clear home field advantage from the cold.
>>
>>63774577
The only decent change you made was moving the Colts to a good division, so they can rot in the basement.
>>
As Commissioner, first thing I would do is stop having games in London. What a waste of time.
>>
>>63774577
Pats move to London. Become the England Traitors.
>>
>>63775030
male lions do the large hunting though, things too large for female lions. You know, like elephants, giraffes, and the Packers.
>>
>>63775013
Yes but it was fought in Virginia where most of the Washington fanbase resides.

>>63775006
>Idk I couldn't think of anything that was wrong with the name. They do exist in Texas and that would make them Texans I guess. Reinstating them as the Houston Oilers would be acceptable I guess.
>>
I like moving the Cowboys to the south. Also no LA team?
>>
>>63775078
Feel free to make what you would consider better changes. I'm honestly curious what other people would do. I think it's an interesting hypothetical and I by no means believe my changes are necessarily the best ones.
>>
>>63775253
Nigger, it's the very first team on the list.
>>
Move the Rams and Raiders to LA

Chargers move to St. Louis
>>
>>63775253
LA Rams
>>
>>63775030
>male lion isn't the one doing the hunting
Is this nigga serious?
>>
>>63774577

Washington Minutemen?

The city did not become the nation's capital until 1790, well after the Revolutionary War ended.
>>
>>63774845
>I want to remove everything except the run game
>>
File: Fans.png (69 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Fans.png
69 KB, 640x360
>>63775476
The Redskins aren't really a DC team though. Most of their fans are in Virginia which is extremely tied to the American Revolution. I still like the name maybe move them to Richmond?
>>
File: teams_nfl.jpg (118 KB, 871x498) Image search: [Google]
teams_nfl.jpg
118 KB, 871x498
>>
File: FanMap.png (339 KB, 674x393) Image search: [Google]
FanMap.png
339 KB, 674x393
>>63775614
Better map
>>
Not suggesting this would be good business, but would be what I'd like.

> 2 preseason games
> 14 regular season games
> pro bowl after super bowl, main focus now on skill competitions. Always in hawaii
> eliminate 2 minute warning
> No commercials after kickoffs
> increase roster size and cap
> reduce refball, not sure how exactly, but this year has been horrendous
>have a toilet bowl week before super bowl between two worst teams to determine first pick. Hand out 'loser' apparel.
> give Joe Buck cocaine
>>
>>63775642
Why
>>
File: 1404052453534.gif (2 MB, 308x214) Image search: [Google]
1404052453534.gif
2 MB, 308x214
>>63775642

>South North
>North South

top bur, this anon has my vote
>>
>>63774577
Here's how it's done correctly:

>AFC East
New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills, New Jersey Jets, New Jersey Giants
>AFC North
Browns are renamed to Pitbulls. Otherwise left alone.
>AFC South
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Miami Dolphins, Jacksonville Jaguars, Atlanta Falcons
>AFC West
Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Indianapolis Colts, Tennessee Titans

>NFC East
St. Louis Rams, Washington Redskins, Richmond Eagles, Carolina Panthers (Philadelphia doesn't deserve any sports teams)
>NFC North
Leave it be.
>NFC South
Oklahoma City Seahawks, Houston Longhorns, Dallas Cowboys, New Orleans Saints
>NFC West
Oakland Raiders, San Francisco 49ers, San Diego Chargers, Arizona Cardinals

No teams to London, no teams to LA. Every Sunday will have an early morning game.
>>
>ban advertisements except for between quarters and halftime
>play clock now 30 seconds
>clock stops on 1st downs
>substantially walk back personal foul calls, eliminate unnecessary roughness
>replace unnecessary roughness with a deliberate injury penalty, which is exactly what it sounds like. Only handed out in clear cases. 20 yards, loss of down/automatic first down, automatic 1 week suspension that can be raised to an entire season depending on severity
>no more penalty for defensive lineman jumping

Also
>LA officially banned from ever having an NFL franchise
>Seahawks moved to Oklahoma City, renamed the Okies.
>league offices moved to Chicago IL, specifically my apartment
>>
>>63775745
That's an interesting choice desu.
>>
>>63774974
>generic name
>bills

Its literally one of the most creative names in the league, nigga what you doin?
>>
>>63775895
>The winning entry suggested Bills, reflecting on the famous western frontiersman, Buffalo Bill Cody. Carrying the “frontier” theme further, the winning contestant further offered that the team was being supported by Frontier Oil and was “opening a new frontier in sports in Western New York.”
That sounds like literally the worst name ever. Upstate New York is about as far away from the west as you can be and was apparently influenced by a random oil company.
>>
>>63775895
Furthermore Buffalo is right next to the most famous waterfall in the entire United States. Having Niagra somewhere in the name would actually make sense because it's what Buffalo is actually known for. Buffalo Bill has no connection to that city.
>>
>>63775869
I tried to group things geographically.

I think the best divisional rivalries in the league are AFC North and NFC North and I think at least part of it is because most of teams are grouped close together so the fans interact more with each other.

Some nice extras came out of this:
>Giants and Jets in the same division
>Giants and Patriots in the same division
>Broncos and Colts in the same division
>Seattle forced to move since they're way out by themselves. OKC worked out great to give a good cluster around the Texas area.
>>
>>63776266
The only objection I would have to Oklahoma City is that it's such a small market and I fear they would just end up like the Titans and the Jags desu.

My Updated List:
>NFC West
LA Rams, Portland Jacks (formerly Cleveland Browns), San(ta Clara) Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks

>NFC North
Chicago Bears, Detroit Brawlers, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings

>NFC East
London Spitfires (formerly Jaguars), New York Titans (Jets), Niagra Chargers (Buffalo Bills), Philadelphia Eagles

>NFC South
Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Dallas Cowboys, New Orleans Saints
>AFC West
Arizona Cardinals, Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders

>AFC North
>Cincinnati Bengals, Indianapolis Colts, Pittsburgh Steelers, Toronto Argonauts (formerly Chargers)

AFC East
>Baltimore Ravens, New England Patriots, New Jersey Giants, Virginia Minutemen (formerly Redskins)

AFC South
>Houston Oilers, Miami Dolphins, San Antonio Bandits, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
>>
>>63775135

Underrated post
>>
>>63774577
>niagara thunder

do they also move to the arena football league?

>>63775135
>not london benedicts

c'mon anon
>>
>>63774649
Thank god. Oklahoma desperately needs an NFL team
>>
Actually define what a fucking catch is. And stick to it
>>
>>63778070
They did, don't bobble it and make a football move
>>
File: Untitled.png (206 KB, 1020x1657) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
206 KB, 1020x1657
It couldn't BE any easier
>>
DIVISIONS BASED ON LOCATION

why hasn't this been done yet? I'd do the same thing for college as well. shit makes no sense to have Miami with a bunch of North East teams. Put NYG in there instead and group Miami, TB, JAC, & NO together.
>>
>>63776410
>>>63776266
>The only objection I would have to Oklahoma City is that it's such a small market and I fear they would just end up like the Titans and the Jags desu.

As an Okie, we would practically kill for an NFL team. Our college teams may suffer, but we'd all come together for NFL
>>
Dissolve the New England Patriots and have Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, and Robert Craft publicly executed via drawing and quartering by horse
>>
Each player will be replaced by an horse
>>
File: absdig.jpg (20 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
absdig.jpg
20 KB, 240x320
>>63774577
>destroying traditional rivalries to cure your geographical autism

When will this meme die?
>>
Round robin twice with all teams. 62 matches each team and two matches a week. NFL Season with 31 weeks.
>>
File: 1381767418015.jpg (18 KB, 200x287) Image search: [Google]
1381767418015.jpg
18 KB, 200x287
>>63778607
>>
>>63774577
Clarify what constitutes a catch. Remove most of the fines having to do with uniform violations and excessive celebration. Rename the Jest to Brooklyn Jets because muh 1 team per location autism. That's pretty much it. If you fuck with a bunch of fanbases by relocating their team you're a shit commissioner.
>>
>>63774577
move the chargers to London
>>
>>63778666
>rivalries
Yes, because one-sided rivalries are great to watch.
>>
>>63778842
There's hardly any rivalries that are one-sided in the NFL, other than teams being butthurt and having "rivalries" with the Patriots. Most one-sided rivalries are in college.
>>
>>63774806
>Milwaukee
For what purpose? Wisconsin doesn't need a second NFL team and probably couldn't support one.
>>
>>63776074
Buffalo Bill is a city wide hero you fucking bitch. You shut your whore mouth. We have statues all around the city.
>>
>>63774806
>2 Wisconsin teams
>2 Chicago teams
>9 team divisions

The fuck? Should we adopt the soccer point system as well you fucking hue hue?
>>
>>63778902
Steelers 25-9 since 2000 against the Browns
Patriots 28-4 since 2000 against the Bills

The last decade the Broncos failed to win more than lose against the Chargers was the 1960's.

You're right though, have to protect those rivalries. If anything just make one mandatory game a season against the team's rival like they do in College. Problem solved.
>>
My first order of business would be establishing the NCAA death penalty in the NFL. My second order of business would be using it on the Patriots for the remainder of Tom Brady's career.

/sp/ would finally be free of bradyposters/obnoxious gay men after the initial shitstorm.

Then after I'd do the real work.

>end the nfl policy of punishing individuals for being accused of a crime. If they're convicted, sure they can't play, but until they get convicted by a jury of their peers, I'm not sanctioning them.
>clarify what the fuck a catch is.
>vacate the Seahawks win off of the fail mary and ceremoniously give it to the packers.
>establish a serious committee on concussions to find a solution. We'd probably end up going back to leather helmets under my rule.
>end the ban on publicly funded and owned teams, and establish that any football franchise has to be owned in at least 25% part by the city, or citizens of the city that its stadium is in. Give teams a 5 year period to comply on this one.
>>
File: really.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>63774577
>London Spitfires
>Portland Jacks
>Niagra Thunder
>Toronto Chargers
>Detroit Brawlers
>Washington Minutemen
>San Antonio Raiders
>Oakland Bandits
>New Jersey Giants
>giving texas another fucking team, giving New Jersey a team, changing Al Davis' team name to the fucking "bandits", giving LA and Portland a team, giving canada all of those teams when you know most of the country only gives a shit about hockey

pic related

If I were the commish, I wouldn't move any of the teams or change their names.

I would get rid of thursday night games, they're always shitty match ups and are usually always either boring one sided match ups between a good home team and a shit road team, or just a match up between two shitty teams that seem even shittier than normal due to not having as much time to prepare for the game as they would have for a sunday or monday night game. Thursday night football needs to go. I would also get rid of the london games, they're usually just as bad and/or boring as thursday night games, if they want football that badly they can start their own league like the canadians.
>>
>>63775550
Also, when was the last time a college RB graduated with a degree? The hits will usually render them retarded by JR year
>>
File: 1365098503781.png (316 KB, 470x489) Image search: [Google]
1365098503781.png
316 KB, 470x489
>>63774577
>Changing anything about the NFC North
>>
>>63775253
The Rams are the gayest team name ever, LA Raiders
>>
>New Jersey Giants
>New York Titans (Jets)
Why not change them both to New Jersey? They play in the same stadium. And why wouldn't you just move them both to NYC? That would be a lot more profitable than in New Jersey.
>>
>>63775770
I'm cool with an okc team but there are no Seahawks in Oklahoma

Call them the tornados or oilers
>>
>>63779980
Tornado is nice. I can go with that.

No, wait. What about the Oklahoma City Storms?
>both of Seattle's old teams
>the Thunder Storms
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 576x324
The only teammove I would make would most likely be the Rams to LA. It makes sense, considering they're in the NFC West but they play in fucking St. Louis. Also, no one gives a fuck about football in that part of the country, that's a baseball city and that will never change. Get ride of Thursday night games, except for Thanksgiving of course. Improve the equipment instead of changing the rules. Also if you win your division with a below .500 record and there are 2 other wildcard teams trying to get into the playoffs that are 10-6, 11-5. Then those teams make the playoffs. Beating the Jaguars and Titans twice a year doesn't grant you a playoff spot. Fuck London games. I don't want any Europoor in the NFL.
>>
>>63778646
Okay Caligula..
>>
>>63775135
Ok.
>>
File: NFL Concept.jpg (104 KB, 740x492) Image search: [Google]
NFL Concept.jpg
104 KB, 740x492
>>
File: durr.jpg (32 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
durr.jpg
32 KB, 500x371
>>63780573
>what is the only way dallass will ever win another conference title
>>
>>63774577
>Washington Minutemen
Nailed it dude. 10/10
>>
>>63780613
>Same division, now with Pats
>Still have to deal with Cards and Packers
How is this easier for them than playing in any of the other divisions?
>>
>>63775668
Very accurate.
>all those solitary counties who are predominantly Cowshits fans
>>
>>63777356
As an Oklahoman, i feel like the Titans would be the best. Rebrand them as the Oilers because OKC is known forits history in the oil industry and woukd be able to keep the light blue for the flag. Change the secondary color to a rich brown to symbolize the oil.
>>
>>63778812
Brooklyn is still NYC. It's not like there's a New York borough. If you want to go down that route you should also do the Manhattan Giants or something.
>>
>>63780715
Or the Redskins. Rebrand as the Braves or some PC indian shit. Imagine the OKC Braves vs the Dallas Cowboys over the Red River for the NFC East title. Rivalry like no other
>>
>>63780665
i meant division title, not conference.

and if they're with other teams why do they have their own circle?

>the city of you
>in charge of making logical maps
>>
>>63780761
>Other divisions in the way
>There is an NFC division with only 5 teams
>In the East
>Which is already Dallas' division and has all of the teams that are currently in the NFCE
>No other division is labeled with text so clearly Dallas is intended to be moved
>>
>>63780739
Then the OU and Texas University players can grow up and keep the rivalry going
>>
>>63774577
>Washington Minutemen

literally why
>>
File: my feeling exactly.png (95 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
my feeling exactly.png
95 KB, 219x230
>>63780851
>what are different colors for each division

super fucking complicated, i know.
>>
File: 1436637608868.jpg (45 KB, 762x640) Image search: [Google]
1436637608868.jpg
45 KB, 762x640
>changing Redskins name
>>
>>63781040
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>63775670
Oh shit some of this is good
I like the skills challenge for the Prob Owl.
Refballing will be hard to stop w/o holding them personally responsible. For that I say:
>Make the refs full time
>Fine them when they do something detrimental just like they do the players (on a different scale obviously)
>>
>>63774577
I kind of like your AFCE desu. Ravens are great rivals, and I hate them. Games would be exciting. This division would be intense depending on how good your "Minutemen" are. That name doesn't fit DC anymore though. Also my father would appreciate the renaming to New Jersey Giants.
>>
>>63774649
I'd give OKC a team, but I'd move the seahawks to fucking Guam. And then ask the pres to nuke Guam.
>>
>>63782071
Yeah I mean, I understand that every football conference have these deep rivalries and that they're inherently part of each teams fan culture. I just think it would be fun to hypothetically think of the matchups that could happen. Like even if you don't think London deserves a team how weird would it be for London and New York to be division rivals or Miami and Tampa Bay. It's a thought experiment is what I'm saying.
>>
>>63782071
Just to point a few of the new weird division rivals that I think would be interesting even if the teams are shit:
Seattle vs Portland
Houston vs San Antonio
Ravens vs Patriots
Cardinals vs Chiefs
LA vs San Fran
Colts vs Bengals

It's just neat thinking about the possibilities
>>
>>63779054
No, problem not solved. Lots of teams have more than one rival.

As a Cowboys fan, why the hell would I want to give up six games a year against the Eagles, Redskins, and Giants to play the fucking Falcons?
>>
>>63782252
Cause they'd play the Saints and the Panthers
>>
>>63774577
Go back to 28 teams.
Fix the catch rule.
Delete these 4 teams and have their players scattered to the other teams
>Patriots
>Chiefs
>Cowboys
>Saints
Divisions

>Skins, Giants, Eagles, Panthers, and Falcons

>Chargers, Bucs, Dolphins, Jags, and titans

>Steelers, Browns, Colts, Ravens, and Bangles

>Jets, Lions, Bills, Packers, and Bears

>Houson, Denver, St Louis, and Minnesota

>Oakland, San Fran, Seattle, and Arizona
>>
>>63775668
Not accurate at all. The Panthers are the 4th most popular team in the Carolinas after the Redskins, Cowboys, and Steelers. You actually believe a fanbase changes exactly at statelines? lmao fucking retard
>>
Immediately trade Tom Brady to the jaguars for the lulz
>>
>>63774577

>Toronto having NFL football

Try selling out a CFL game first
>>
is every one of you guys opposed to giving toronto a team or are there some of you who actually dont hate canada
>>
>>63783941
>>63783965
Amazing.

Also no, but it would be the Bills
>>
>>63783941
stay mad irrelevant-ville. argos arent selling out because toronto is busy watching and following the nfl
>>
>>63783965

Toronto doesn't deserve one, their city has the population of 2.6 million and can't scrounge up enough to support their CFL team. And their city are a bunch of fair weatherbandwagon jumping fans anyways so fuck em.
Plus where are they gonna play? the only arenas currently viable for football is commonwealth and BC place.
>>
>>63784073

yeah because you can follow the NFL by watching it. I dont give a shit about CFL i was just making a point about how fucking stupid their fans are.
>>
>>63783414
this tbqh senpai
>>
File: 1438575699587.jpg (123 KB, 1435x1413) Image search: [Google]
1438575699587.jpg
123 KB, 1435x1413
>nfc east
Philadelphia Eagles, Richmond Warriors (redskins), New Jersey Giants, Cincinnati Bengals

>nfc south
Dallas Cowboys, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Atlanta falcons

>nfc west
Seattle Seahawks, Arizona Cardinals, , Utah Raptors (bills), Boise Bluebirds (49ers)

>nfc north
Same

>afc east
Cleveland Browns, Charlotte Panthers, Indianapolis Colts, Louisville Rams

>afc south
Houston Longhorns, Miami Dolphins, Tennessee Titans, Kansas City Arrows

>afc west
Oakland Raiders, Albuquerque Roadrunners (jaguars), Denver Broncos, Las Vegas Lightning (chargers)

>afc north
Boston Patriots, Baltimore Ravens, New York Jets (have to build stadium in New York and play there), Pittsburgh Steelers

>this took me 3 hours
>>
>>63780573
holy shit yes please. the chargers might finally win games
>>
>>63775013
Washington warriors
>>
>>63774674
>Move the Cleveland Browns to Baltimore again.
Only if we get the original Browns back.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 350x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 350x229
>>63784642
>>63774577
>>63785200
>tfw they learn that cincy, cleveland, and pittsburgh are stipulated to always remain in the afc north together.
>>
>>63774882
....it belongs to Portsmouth? I'd move the team back to Ohio, and let Jim and John Harbaugh coach/found an expansion team and run it into the ground.
>>
>>63775149
topkek
>>
>>63779054
>implying the Steelers true rival isn't the Ravens
>>
>>63778245
>Panthers get to dominate Baltimore,Washington and Philly
I love it
>>
>>63780142
agreed up until your opinion of the wild cards. go fuck yourself
>>
File: 343334.jpg (79 KB, 700x519) Image search: [Google]
343334.jpg
79 KB, 700x519
>>63784669
but the cards are good now
>>
>>63774673
Stop you're slowing the game down
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>63774974
This is why you lurk on here and can't even become a wage slave even if you wanted too
>>
File: Untitled.png (185 KB, 740x492) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
185 KB, 740x492
>>
I leave the divisions and teams alone because I'm not an autist.
>>
>>63775745
>country's most loyal fans dont deserve sports teams

wew lad
>>
>>63774577
What a dumb faggot.
>>
>>63775745
>Oklahoma City
>SEAhawks
>>
>>63775135
New Boston Benedicts
>>
I'd change it to four, eight-team divisions so the good teams are actually in the playoffs and we don't have 9 loss shitsquads making the postseason.
>>
>>63774637
Faggot
>>
>ctrl+f pass interference
>one result
>wants it legal and not a 10-yard penalty instead of a spot-foul
>>
>>63774577
honestly
Keep NFC North the same
literal goat division
Keep AFC West the same but put raiders in LA
another literal goat division
NFC West the same but put rams in LA
Keep the NFC East the same because no one cares about them

AFC East should be
Pats/Buffalo/Jets/Steelers
AFC North should be
Colts/Browns/Bengals/Steelers

AFC South and NFC South are a clusterfuck but here is my take
AFC South
Fins/Jags/Titans/Texans
NFC South
Panthers/Saints/Falcons/Bucs
NFC is the same yeah but it is still a clusterfuck

I'm not even making this about geographical bullshit even if it looks like that
I'm keeping the REAL historical rivalry not some fabricated bullshit like AFC north and AFC East
>>
>>63788000
>Pats/Buffalo/Jets/Ravens*

Now every division is competitive if it wasn't before
>>
>>63788000
>fabricated bullshit like AFC North
>moved Baltimore out of the division
>who the Browns hated for stealing their team
>put the Colts in for no fucking reason at all
>Baltimore no longer there to care since the Colts stole their team
>Bengals still in the division despite not having a rivalry with anyone
This is the dumbest post in this thread.
>>
Divide 32 franchises by results of last 8 seasons in two divisions with 16 franchises each. A top division with better teams and a bottom division with worst ones. Round robin in each division and pro/rel working each two years using aggregate results of home and away matches of 2 seasons.
>>
>>63788127
>>who the Browns hated for stealing their team
You believe everything reddit and the media tell you?

real balit fans don't care about browns and I never met a brown fan that hated the ravens for something like that

if anything they hate our owner I guess
>>
>>63788127
>Bengals still in the division despite not having a rivalry with anyone

wut? Bengals-Browns and Bengals-Steelers are always some of the most heated rivalry games every season.
>>
>>63788127
>>Bengals still in the division despite not having a rivalry with anyone
>Two ohio teams not having a rivalry
This IS the dumbest post in the thread
>>
>>63788160
>real balit fans don't care about browns
Nor should they.

>never met a brown fan that hated the ravens for something like that
Every last Browns fan hates the Ravens. It's over a multitude of reasons, but one of the biggest is the theft of >our team.
>>
>>63788227
>>63788243
Bengals and Browns hate each other for just being in the same division. Move them to other divisions and no one would give a shit.

Their history is so old no one gives a shit anymore. No one in Ohio at least, but that's all that matters.
>>
>>63788264
You an idiot. The Browns fired Paul Brown and he went and formed the Bengals. They literally stole his team from him. Every Bengals fan I've ever met knows this.
>>
File: 1391818368087.gif (2 MB, 237x171) Image search: [Google]
1391818368087.gif
2 MB, 237x171
>>63788264
>Bengals and Browns hate each other for just being in the same division
>>
I wonder how much sadness there's going to be when the Raiders and Chargers take LA?
>>
Why haven't they replaced Goodell with someone who isn't universally hated?
>>
>>63788312
for chargers a lot but for the raider it will be as if nothing changed

hell half of the fanbase is from southern california anyway and they drive north to see their team.
>>
>>63788321
Only the team owners can make the decision. And he's making the owners record money.

Nothing else matters.
>>
>>63788324
Carson is as good as done, if Chargers fans gave a shit they would have forked over for the stadium and not waited like 15 years until Spanos told them to fuck off to finally heed his warnings.
>>
>>63780142
>no one gives a fuck about football in that part of the country, that's a baseball city and that will never change
Have you literally ever been to a chiefs game?
>>
>>63788461
Or a Rams game before they decided to suck for 10+ years?
>>
>>63784642
>Albuquerque Roadrunners (jaguars)
I like you.
>>
>>63788321
He makes shitloads of dosh, son.
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OPINIONS.jpg (79 KB, 740x492) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OPINIONS.jpg
79 KB, 740x492
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.