[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>_______ is my team but ________ is my AFC/NFC team.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 1920x1080
>_______ is my team but ________ is my AFC/NFC team.
>>
AMERICA

FUNPOSTING ON EUROPEAN TIME
>>
>>63771218
if they post on american time they might get shot
>>
>>63771233
24 hours are American time. Sorry your dumbass needs to wait a certain time to shitpost
>>
>>63771218
It's always American time
>>
I'm a fan of an of an NFC team but I respect the Raiders, mostly because I grew up during the 80s, when the Raiders were the only AFC team worth a shit then and I hated the 49ers.
>>
I'm a Steelers fan but I also like da burrs in NFC because I was born there and moved to Pittsburgh when I was young.

I also follow both the White Sox and Pirates.

Fight me IRL
>>
I am mostly a Broncos fan but also love Da Burrs and the Patriots
>>
>>63771215

Pats are my team but the Cards are my NFC team.

I like how they conduct themselves and you can see them putting out max effort every game.
>>
Born and raised in Boston but I have a lot of respect for the Panthers and Cards. Also I have family in Cincy
>>
I was born and raised in Boston but spent a lot of time working in STL so I kind of have a soft spot for the Rams too

I keep it on the downlow tho because Rams fans seem to hate the Pats
>>
>all these people replying seriously
i don't think OP was making fun of people who say that, not asking you what your "other team" is
>>
>>63771215
>lions
>broncos
>>
>>63771215

The Texans are my team but I also follow the Steelers as my AFC/b team. It goes back to the Oilers leaving. My best friend was a Steeler fan growing up so I started following his team while Houston didn't have one.

In the NFC I like the Packers. That started in the 70's when the Oilers traded Lynn Dickey to them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.