[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It was our game to lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
>It was our game to lose
>>
File: Big Pepe.png (107 KB, 251x248) Image search: [Google]
Big Pepe.png
107 KB, 251x248
>the other team wanted it more
>>
>We were just tired
>>
>they went out there and played football
>>
File: huh.jpg (51 KB, 720x541) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
51 KB, 720x541
>you can't win if you don't score
>>
>>63769380
I don't know what you autists want. The questions are stupid. Of course the answers will be cliches, there's nothing to say. Blame the poor excuse for 'journalism' that they fill our time with.
>>
File: fedoravirgin.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
fedoravirgin.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
>>63769380
>i take pride in reciting memes from a anime board saturated with socially awkward virgins
>freaking casuals xD
>>
>>63769511
freaking casual
>>
File: sci poster.jpg (104 KB, 1265x955) Image search: [Google]
sci poster.jpg
104 KB, 1265x955
>Now this is a guy who knows football
>>
>>63769460
These are athletes. They're generally not very intelligent. You have the keep the questions simple, at least the opening ones. And postgame, you never know what mood they're in, especially after a defeat, so you have to keep it to-the-point because you also don't generally have much time.
>>
>His (insert name of sport) iq is amazing
So he's a dumbass but can play a game?
>>
>He's got a high motor

What does this even mean?
>>
>>63769460
>>63769628
No, it's becuase they don't want to get fined for saying anything they're not supposed to, or in trouble with their coaches for giving actual criticism. Don't you remember the backlash on Elliot when he said this?

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/21/ezekiel-elliott-confirms-hes-going-to-nfl-rips-osus-play-calling-heading-for-door/

Even Peyton Manning, who's a smart guy, said at his pre draft interview "I'll work hard, study hard."
>>
>>63769966
You've clearly never worked with athletes.
>>
>>63770197
>implying Manning isn't smart
>implying the one athlete who graced you with a picture is representative of millions of athletes across the world
>implying you know what you're talking about
>>
File: 1448348832164.png (139 KB, 436x438) Image search: [Google]
1448348832164.png
139 KB, 436x438
>They have the momentum going into this game
>>
File: usedtoiletseat.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
usedtoiletseat.gif
2 MB, 500x280
>we gotta keep doing what we're doing and good things will happen
>>
>>63770217
>implying I didn't work 4 years as an SID, having to prep these clods to talk with the media

Basketball players and football players are the friggin' worst. Baseball players are hit-and-miss. Some area really smart; others have the IQ of a pretzel. Probably the smartest student-athletes are lacrosse and volleyball players, but they generally come from well-to-do families.

I lasted almost two years as a sportswriter, too, but I practically begged to be transferred to the city government beat when the opportunity arose. I got it, and talking with dopey politicians is 1000 times better than talking with dopey athletes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.