[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
schedule babies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Easy mode.jpg (780 KB, 540x1900) Image search: [Google]
Easy mode.jpg
780 KB, 540x1900
Can /sp/ spot that hard game on this schedule?

Panthers are going to wreck their shit if they evern make it to the owl.
>>
> NFC East
> AFC South
> The two shittest divisions in the league

Holy fuck I didnt realize how easy of a schedule they had it. Will they get destroyed in the post season? Which team will do it /v/ because no one in the regular season will do it
>>
>>63768273
Yes. For all the teams playing the Pats.

>>63768422
No. It's not who you play, it's when you play them. If the Pats keep rolling, they won't be stopped.

Inb4 "18-1"
>>
>>63768273
Might want to take a look at the Panthers schedule buddy
>>
>>63768273
Lol there's no way they don't go 16-0
>>
Tombradysrecordindenver.jpg
>>
Panthers have had it just as easy.

Literally the only good team on their schedule was Green Bay, and they got stomped by the Broncos.
>>
>>63768273
>>63768535
Just goes to show what a shitshow of mediocrity the NFL has become. The only reason the two undefeated teams are undefeated is because every other team is garbage.

That being said, Cowboys w/Romo are unstoppable and will beat the Patriots in the owl
>>
>>63768534
Osweileragainstthe#1defense.jpg

Congratulations, he squeaked be the Bears. Super Bowl confirmed I guess?
>>
>Might want to take a look at the Panthers schedule buddy
>Panthers have had it just as easy

Panthers also face the NFC East and AFC South oh wow. Are both the Patriots and Panthers pretenders? So who's actually going to the super bowl /sp?
>>
Panthers have an easier schedule dumbass
>>
>>63768587
Cowboys won't make the playoffs bruh. They won't even be #2 in their division. Romo came back one game too late.
>>
>>63768273
Wait, if they go 13/14-0 and they secure 1st berth, wouldnt they play subs on the last game?

I can see them losing at Miami/NY if they dont give a fuck anymore and the Dolphins/Jets somehow still have a chance
>>
Who actually has a hard schedule in the NFL (and doesn't just suck ass)
>>
>>63768624
Never said anything about the Super Bowl I said the Patriots aren't going to win in Denver. John Elway could lace 'em up and win.
>>
Patriots have the highest strength of victory out of all teams above .500
>>
>Cutting out the Steelers to help your point

Steelers are only slightly above average, you should have just left them in senpai
>>
you know teams dontchoose their schedule right? It rotates every four years with only 2 teams changing each year and there is a formula for those two (equivalent team from other two division in their conference they dont play)
>>
>>63768838
lel
>EXPOSED
>>
>>63768676
I would say the AFC North and NFC West have probably the "toughest" schedule. But really it seems like this year there are too many shit teams. Its why we saw many undefeated teams so late.

Pick the best teams /sp/

Cardinals
Seahawks
Cowboys with Romo
Steelers
Patriots
Maaaaaybe Packers if their Defense wasnt so shit
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.