[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about the Heisman race. Post your favorite candidates.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Dak.jpg (135 KB, 747x960) Image search: [Google]
Dak.jpg
135 KB, 747x960
Let's talk about the Heisman race. Post your favorite candidates. Pic related is criminally underrated this year and is completely worthy of consideration. I'm amazed how he isn't on many peoples' radar this year despite huge improvements in his passing game, as well as carrying Miss. State's entire offense.
>>
>Dak
the fuck kind of name is that?
>>
>>63765003
It's short for Dakota
>>
Dak's a beast.
He's carrying that team.
Probably be Henry, though.
>>
File: clw5hegveaava6i.jpg (54 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
clw5hegveaava6i.jpg
54 KB, 640x360
Remember the last few Heisman winners have been complete shit in the NFL
>>
>>63765631
OP here. I'm going to the Egg Bowl this Saturday. Supposed to rain, but should be a terrific game.
>>
>>63764466
He's not in the heisman discussion because it stopped being about the "best" player in the country a long time ago.

>Account for near 100% of your teams offense
>people still want to slurp Watson, Henry, et all

Hurr durr his team isn't gonna be in the playoff so lets ignore him.
>>
>>63764466
Miss St is 8-3. They have played 4 good/decent teams all season. Guess who 3 of those losses are to.
>>
>>63766153
Post your candidate of choice, anon. Let's dissect your choice see what supporting cast has helped lead them to success. Dak doesn't have that supporting cast, with the exception of Ross and Wilson (and even then, they haven't been a huge help).
>>
>>63766153
Also, let's not forget that RG3 won the 2011 Heisman on a 3 loss Baylor team.
>>
>>63766214
Henry
>>
>>63766740
I think anyone reading this thread is aware of the pieces in place that have helped Henry achieve such levels of success this year. Listing them is unnecessary because that entire roster is filled with 4 and 5 star players. That being said, you're probably right in that he'll get the nod for the Heisman.
>>
>>63765835
Unfortunately, you're right.
>>
>>63765835
and then some guy that throws for 5000 yards and 50 td passes gets the heisman because he played high school teams all year while throwing 70 passes a game.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.