[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enjoy your meaningless wins Pats fags. Brady's gonna be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Meme Quarterback.jpg (373 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
Meme Quarterback.jpg
373 KB, 2560x1920
Enjoy your meaningless wins Pats fags. Brady's gonna be choking on that BBC when they play the Panthers in the Super Owl.
>>
>Implying that the 2015 Panthers won't be the same as 2008 or 2014 Panthers
>>
>>63755572

Anyone who is unbiased and actually knowledgable care to assess how a Pats Panthers bowl would possibly play out?
>>
>>63755632
Can give it a try, but need to define your scenario better. Will the Pats be cheating or not?
>>
>>63755667
The only cheating that's going to be happening is when Gisele sucks Cam's BBC after the panthers win the owl
>>
>"But I love an underdog"
>"But black QB's are the future"
>"But Tom Brady is white and attractive and skilled and I hate him!"

Get over it fags. Patriots are the most elite dynasty in the history of the NFL, and a fifth ring will prove it.

Honestly? The Pats won't even play the Panthers. Newton will end up losing to some shit tier team in an upset, first playoff round.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
>>63755730
>panthers losing in the divisional round to a 7-9 NFC east team
>upset
>>
>Cam dancing in the endzone while Brady goes apeshit on the sidelines
>Gisele suddenly craving chocolate colored Qb's
>>
>>63755749
What does Jerry Seinfeld have to do with the Panthers being the worst 10-0 team in NFL history?
>>
>>63755785
20 Dollars Gisele has a bigger cock than Cam newton
>>
My biggest fear is the Gnats
>>
>>63755632
memes
>>
>>63755840

I'm of the opposite opinion actually. Beating the Giants would complete the circle for the Pats. Win or lose, there is no team I'd rather they face.
>>
>>63755689

BTFO
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.