[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say my name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (122 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
image.png
122 KB, 350x254
Say my name
>>
>>63754633
Red rocket
>>
Say what you want but the ginger balled out pretty hard last night. There aren't many QBs who can go into Arizona and drop 31 on that D.

If I'm a Bengals fan I wouldn't be happy that they lost, but I'd be happy about how Andy showed up in the 4th quarter in a primtime game, against a quality opponent like that. If he keeps playin that way they should make the AFCCG and should give NE a game.
>>
>>63754666
Seahawks offense put up 32. The Seattle Seahawks.
>>
>>63754633
Official Red Ryder 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle with Compass in the Stock and this Thing that tells Time
>>
>>63754633
Choke Artist
>>
>>63754689

That was in Seattle and the game played out differently. Wilson didn't play particularly great in that game, Dalton did play great last night.

Dalton and Gio put the team on their back in the 4th quarter.
>>
Watch out kid! You'll shoot someone's eye out!
>>
The Cardinals best corner did get injured before the fourth quarter.
>>
>>63754633
I don't know watt his name is
>>
>>63754756

Got injured in the 4th quarter, and the Bengals never really took advantage of it. Dalton was attacking the Arizona LBs in coverage. Gio was running combo routes and the LBs couldn't keep up.
>>
>>63754633
Day Walker
>>
>>63754666
As a Bengals fan, it was a great game. The defense just couldn't keep Arizona from marching down the field and Peko had to be a dumbass.

Was hoping for OT but that's not how things worked out. They tried to win this game, unlike last week.
>>
I'm a little biased as a fantasy owner but I hope everyone can see how terrible the Bengals coaching bias is against Gio Bernard

this little nigga produces in every facet of the game and they keep neglecting him and forcing it to Hill or on some ill-fated jump ball downfield

jesus christ, they deserved to lose

it's amazing how Hue Jackson can look brilliant one game and then like a complete dogmatic jackass the other
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.