[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eagles fans are the worst in the league and deserve every bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Me with Mark.jpg (55 KB, 480x853) Image search: [Google]
Me with Mark.jpg
55 KB, 480x853
Eagles fans are the worst in the league and deserve every bit of fun poked at them. Delusional fans in the worst city in the united states. I hope the franchise burns and they never play another game. You made fun of the Cowboys without Romo for losing to the Bucs by 4 and you lose by over 20. You are a pathetic franchise and need to face that.
>>
>>63749894
>girl with the bird

gettin BLACKED
>>
Meanwhile other teams with winning records can hardly fill a stadium yet eagle fans pack in the link for this shit team
>>
File: image.jpg (557 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
557 KB, 1280x720
>white&black garbage united in hatred
only in philly
>>
>>
>>63749894
>getting this mad because you can't handle the bantz
>>
When do we admit the Bucs are a good team
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x360
>>63750499
nigga that's not bantz that's the buttblasted bad attitude that philly is known for. bantz implies a degree of comedic trolling value - philly has never been funny, unless you factor in their on field performances.
>>
>>63749894
>dating a nog
>>
Who the hell doesn't love Santa?

iggles fans, that's who.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7C5Y4vH6h4
>>
>>63749990

well, she is a philly fan. it would be news if she wasn't getting blacked.
>>
File: 1446653029128.png (901 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1446653029128.png
901 KB, 690x460
>>63749894
>Worst city in the United States
I won't deny our team is garbage right now but get the fuck out with that bullshit.
>>
Look at the look of utter defeat/despair in her father's eyes. He has raised a disobedient uncouth coal burner who will likely have 8 half darkie kids before 30 when he'll murder her and he'll be likely stuck raising 8 half darkie kids in his twilight years.
>>
>>63749894
>You made fun of the Cowboys without Romo for losing to the Bucs by 4 and you lose by over 20

Just remember that we're still the reason that your season is in the toilet.
>>
>>63754730

Tell him brother!
>>
File: 1437794183639.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1437794183639.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
>unironically getting blacked
>2015
>>
>>63754730
>we
>>
>>63749894
i know we're shit
but so are you
we're all shit
so stop acting like you're a different, superior kind of shit
i hope your franchise burns too, and without this "worst city in the US," there would be no USA in the first place
oh and you're a huge faggot if you're either of those two people in the picture.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.