[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post some elite players
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: elite.png (288 KB, 598x323) Image search: [Google]
elite.png
288 KB, 598x323
Post some elite players
>>
>>63749323
How can you be elite if you play in a no name league?
Big fish in a small town.
>>
For which sport
>>
>>63749383
He's pretty much elite. His effectiveness in every league confirms it. If he was American 99% of ameribetes would see him as world class
>>
>>63749421
Sports people care about. So that rules out hockey, sorry.
>>
>>63749426
At a least 8/10 amerikeks thought Donovan't was world class kek.
>>
>>63749323
When will people admit hes an E L I T E poacher?
>>
>>63752251
He's not world class but he's the best at what he does and he never gives up
>>
If he was elite he wouldn't be in the memesliga(excluding Bayern)
You people nonstop with this shit
>>
>>63752272
He's excelled everywhere he goes. There is nothing you can say to refute his effectiveness
>>
>>63752289
If he was elite he'd be in an elite club, deal with it Juan
>>
>>63752289
That's why he's always on loan. He'll probably fade out to some other team on loan. Then eventually become a chiva or MLS.
>>
>>63752303
He's beeen in elite clubs m8. and he has set his mark by being one of the most effective strikers in the EPL. If his named was John Marshall, Americans would think he's the next Ronaldo
>>
>>63752353
If he was elite he would remain in an elite club, but he can't. He's clearly better than any US player but that's not saying much
Seems like a nice guy but these nonstop threads over scoring at neverkusen are worst than the GOAT Mexican ever threads when he was at united
>>
>>63752324
Hernandez has another 4-5 years of him in Europe. And he'll score 20+ goals no matter where he goes as long as he's a starter. By that time he'll be the CONCACAF's #1 CL goal scorer, Mexico's top scorer in the NT and will break another goal per minute ratio in the league as he did in the EPL and la liga
>>
lolno

http://eurorivals.net/top-scorers.html
>>
if he didnt shit the bed constantly he would have twice as many
>>
>>63752400
Yeah and Jese is elite, right? He doesn't need to be in a top club to prove his status as a good player. No one saying he's Messi you can put him in any team and he will score. players like falcao, jackson martinez, and other great "names" have failed to do so recently
>>
>>63752417
>top scorers
>half of them less goals than him in the list
>>
>>63752404
Three tops and he'll be riding the bench his second season. I have nothing against the guy but he's not elite.
>>
>>63752460
>>63752460
He's one of the best at what he does and he has the best work ethic and movement without the ball . That's all he needs to be good in my eyes because it brings him results.
>>
>>63752505
no he's not and no one cares what you think top clubs gave him chances and passed
>>
>>63752522
>no he's not

lmao his results say otherwise
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 500x479
>>63752505
Are you in love with the guy or something. Get a hold of yourself son. I think corona has more promise desu.
>>
Thank you based Cheech
>>
>>63752529
>in some shit club in literally who league
lmao
>>
>>63752536
>>63752536
promise=/= results

There are many players who had more promise/higher ceiling than him such as giovani dos santos , carlos vela,hector herrera etc etc but those guys don't have the dedication of him. If hernandez had their talent then he'd pretty much be atop player desu.
>>
File: chicharo2.jpg (50 KB, 587x521) Image search: [Google]
chicharo2.jpg
50 KB, 587x521
>>63752549
>>
>>63752549
3rd most effective striker (of all time) in epl
was just behind messi in goal scoring effectiveness in la liga

Like I said anywhere he goes, he will score goals because his work ethic is the best
>>
>>63752563
Bro you have to much Chicano pride running thru you. Mexicans from Mexico couldn't give a shit about you and your bandwagon mentality.
>>
>>63752582
>he's so good he's now in leverkusen
lmao
>>
>>63752623
>implying that matters

would make sense if players like falcao was great in chelsea and jackson martinez in atletico.

kek
>>
>>63752664
>claims elite
>implying it doesn't matter
lmao delusional spic
>>
>>63752714
it doesn't matter because he has been effective everywhere he goes. Man United, Chivas, Mexico NT, Real madrid and now this. You can put him in spurs or Juventus, he will score goals. The fact that he can succeed anywhere he goes shows he is good. Chicharito rubs people the wrong way for no reason and people want him to fail, but nope, his work ethic and dedication will always overcome that. He's an example of what every football player should be.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.