[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did he do? he franchise now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
How did he do?

he franchise now?
>>
>>63740820
maybe, If he beats Baby boy brady then yes.
>>
>>63740820

>he franchise now?

If you talk like a real human bean I might be able to an swer that.
>>
he was solid. Looked so much better than Peyton

two flaws were he wasn't great at recognizing pressure and his deep ball was "eh" but other than that he was accurate and made the right reads
>>
File: BrockO_MVP1.jpg (123 KB, 675x660) Image search: [Google]
BrockO_MVP1.jpg
123 KB, 675x660
All we needed was a QB that didn't lose the game and that's what we got.

The refs tried to bring us down, but we beat them too.
>>
What are his actual chances against the Patriots next week? The Pats don't have an amazing defense so I think he can do well.

That's if he fucking plays.
>>
>>63745520
100% chance. Kubiak has been itching to kill off Manning and Manning gave him 9 solid reasons to ditch him. They let him get the record out of respect for his history, but now he'll never see the light of day again.
>>
>>63745589
Don't think Manning will demand to start against Brady?
>>
>>63745589
Elway prefers Peypey though and Elway carries more weight than Kubiak

OSweiler + Kubiak << Peyton + Elway
>>
>>63746232
>Elway prefers Peypey

this is 100 per cent false
>>
peyton will star in the playoffs still
>>
>>63746232
what are you talking about, Lobster is Elway's lil' pet project
>>
>>63746232
>Elway prefers Peypey
Elway threatened to cut him if he didn't take a pay cut. Elway knew that Manning wouldn't be playing like a $20 million QB. If Elway had known how bad this year was going to be, he probably would have just used the money to re-sign Julius Thomas and upgrade the o-line.
>>
>>63746187
>demand

Please, peypey doesn't carry that kind of cache anymore. Elway will cut his ass if he tries causing any lockerroom disruptions. Forehead Manning is killing his already overrated legacy.
>>
He was decent. Nothing super impressive, but he's definitely good enough to be a starter. Biggest complaint was that he held onto the ball for too long, which I suppose is better than INTs, but not good enough to be >elite
>>
>>63750312
Elway held onto the ball for a long time, it's part of a bootleg offense.
>>
>>63740820

Pros:
>Big Arm
>Big Frame
>Mobility
>Great placement on short/mid/middle of the field throws

Cons:
>held on to the ball a bit long in some cases when he could have tossed it a way
>fades need work

With this being his first start, I'd say he did pretty damn good. especially with Mathis and his Oline getting BTFO every other play. Even DT was having issues getting free in critical moments, yet Brock pulled through. I'm pretty impressed.
>>
Although he gave Demaryius his first touchdown in ages it was a little worrying that he and Osweiler didn't show better chemistry. Maybe Davis just did a great job covering him but that's my only real complaint. Sanders being gone was also pretty limiting because he is the clutch receiver for the last two years. With a full set Brock should be in good shape since he looks good with the younger guys.

Getting the TEs involved is good, getting the run game going is good but there have been games like this before this season. I really wish it was someone other than the Pats up next but it will be quite a test at least before the playoffs.

I'm still not a hundred percent on if I want to see Peyton again or not this season.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.