[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OUT FOR THE YEAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: i.png (113 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
i.png
113 KB, 350x254
OUT FOR THE YEAR
>>
maybe they'll win 3 games now
>>
>luck ded
>flacco ded
deflategate curse in full effect
>>
The only thing to make this better is if the Pats win the owl.

>Snitches
>Rodger
>Peyton and Eli
>>
G-d is a Patriots fan
>>
Joe "120 million usd" flaccid finally injured. My prayers have been answered. Good riddance
>>
File: image.png (264 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
264 KB, 640x1136
It was foretold
>>
F
>>
ELITE
>>
File: boom.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>63738963
>>
okay

the year was over anyway
>>
ofc it was the acl
get it because if you rearrange ofc acl you get flacco hehehe
>>
>>63739265
NFL confirmed rigged
>>
>>63739265
Spooky
>>
>>63739123
What do you think is going to happen to Goodell?
>>
> he finished the game

Fucking iron man
>>
>>63739079
>giselle walks into her and Brady's penthouse
>Kraft, Belichick and the rest of the team are there, awkwardly seated around the living room
>Giselle looks inside the crib of her newborn baby and screams: WHAT HAVE DONE TO HIS EYES
>Tom looks away, guilty
>Belichick calmly says: "he has his father's eyes."
>"Tom's eyes are blue! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM YOU MAAAANIACS"
>Belichick stands and bellows SATAN IS IS FATHER NOT TOM! HIS NAME IS ADRIANN! HE CAME UP FROM HELL AND BEGAT A SON FROM MORTAL WOMAN
>Kraft and his wife both yell HAIL SATAN
>SATAN IS HIS FATHER, AND HIS NAME IS ADRIANN! THE YEAR IS ONE! HAIL SATAN!
>across the city a bolt of lightning obliterates the autism fused synapses of Eli Manning
>Gronk, Edelman, Amendola and Butler all stand up and start beating their chest and yelling HAIL SATAN in unison with the rest of the room
>three states away, Goodell is possessed with an urge to throw his wife down a stairwell. Soon after she rolls limp to the bottom he looks at his hands and realizes he deserves to be suspended of his powers for two weeks
>Peyton writhes in his bed as his forehead grows larger in Cronenbergian horror. He cries in agony: CHICKEN PARMMMM
>>
They can win games now
>>
>>63739448
wins oscar for concussion movie
>>
>>63739448
dies of a heart attack as he hands brady the lombardi trophy
>>
>>63740071

> schaub

lel, chances are he gets killed against the browns
>>
>>63739987
my sides
>>
>>63740160
Honestly in Schaub's career he's been just as capable as Flacco. Ravens problems are much worse than QB though.
>>
The only thing he was good for was DPI yards anyway
>>
File: tim-tebow-friar-haircut.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tim-tebow-friar-haircut.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
Is it my turn yet?
>>
File: are_you_serious.gif (2 MB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
are_you_serious.gif
2 MB, 200x293
>schaub
>>
Such is the power of the dark side of the force

ALL HAIL EMPEROR BELICHEK
>>
Is Flacco's injury elite?
>>
>>63740282

Schaub had a good offensive line, prime arian foster, prime owen daniels and prime deandre johnson and still managed to fuck things up, all this with Kubiak as HC. Flacco had Rice, Todd Heap and Derrick Mason as his best weapons for the most part, and has been under a new OC every season. Schaub is going to have to deal with bad snaps from a replacement center, no run game, no protection in the pocket (keep in mind that Flacco was very mobile) and 3rd stringers as the starting WRs.
>>
ONE HUNDRED AND FUCKING TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS ONE HUNDRED AND FUCKING TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS ONE HUNDRED AND FUCKING TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS ONE HUNDRED AND FUCKING TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS ONE HUNDRED AND FUCKING TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS ONE HUNDRED AND FUCKING TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS ONE HUNDRED AND FUCKING TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS ONE HUNDRED AND FUCKING TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS ONE HUNDRED AND FUCKING TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS ONE HUNDRED AND FUCKING TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS ONE HUNDRED AND FUCKING TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS ONE HUNDRED AND FUCKING TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS
>>
>>63739987

ayy
>>
Somewhere Ray Rice is smiling seeing the demise of Ravens season
>>
>>63740753

Chances are he's going to end like Jamal Lewis, selling his SB ring for food stamps.
>>
>>63739448
Fired by owners for fucking up the LA team deal
>>
>>63738963

At least Flacco will be the most elite QB at rehab
>>
So much for the Ravens going to post season.

>Ravens
>>
>>63741112
Unless Johnny Manziel shows up
>>
File: brieflash.jpg (79 KB, 837x774) Image search: [Google]
brieflash.jpg
79 KB, 837x774
>tfw your backup fantasy QB is done for the year

Good thing I still have Cam Newton lads.
>>
>>63738963
>ONE HUNDRED TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS
>>
File: brendan-schaub.jpg (48 KB, 410x262) Image search: [Google]
brendan-schaub.jpg
48 KB, 410x262
>people in this thread doubt this man

Ckucs
>>
TEBOW TIME
E
B
O
W
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.