[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be offered a Division I scholarship I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 148112-Drunk-Princess-s.jpg (73 KB, 640x645) Image search: [Google]
148112-Drunk-Princess-s.jpg
73 KB, 640x645
>you will never be offered a Division I scholarship
I'm legitimately depressed. If I had known how important high school sports were, I would have taken it more seriously.
>>
Had I bulked up as I should've throughout high school id be the only NFL player that shitposts on /sp/ right now
>>
>>63715820
>implying you'd be the only one
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x600
>>63715794

TFW I got through college on a track and XC scholarship.
>>
>>63717576
I wish you would die. Seriously, you don't deserve to live.
>>
File: gay.jpg (139 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
139 KB, 1024x576
>>63721713
>>
>>63721804
Let me guess, your daddy was coach? Get out. If you had any talent you wouldn't be here.
>>
File: made.png (1 MB, 1201x884) Image search: [Google]
made.png
1 MB, 1201x884
>>63721836
>all this mad

wew

>captcha: select all images with waterfalls
>>
>>63721940
How many awards did you win? Let's see em.
>>
>>63715794
>If I had known how important high school sports
How the fuck did you not?
>>
imo I think I could've made it if not for my coach in highschool giving me so little play time, but even with the limited plays I got 2 sacks my senior season could've played for some shit fbs teams, i mean one of the guys whos started in front of me played for nevada and II out played him in practice every fucking time
>>
>>63721973
Sports in my city was just something you did for fun. Nobody EVER spoke about doing college sports. The topic NEVER came up once.
>>
File: k.den.jpg (43 KB, 587x900) Image search: [Google]
k.den.jpg
43 KB, 587x900
>>63721957
>>63721836
> never met his own dad
are you black
>>
>>63721991
Are you from Nevada?
>>
>>63722026
No california
>>
>>63722055
Ah. I'm from Las Vegas, watching the UNLV game right now. I'm beyond pissed at this game. Seriously, how am I not playing for them? I could do way better than these dumb receivers have done all night.
>>
I got offered a D1 Baseball Scholarship as a Catcher. Completely blew out my knee last game of Senior year in High School when someone slid into me at the plate. Completely tore my ACL, MCL, Meniscus and dislocated my knee. It was so bad I had to have total knee replacement surgery. I've been depressed ever since
>>
>>63722108
Dude, I would have killed myself. You're a stronger man than me.
>>
>>63722108
Honestly, when I watch college sports and see injuries, it makes me happy. If I'm not out there playing, I want these guys getting hurt. Not trying to be edgy, but it just seems fair to me.
>>
>>63722210
When I was in high school and college, I didn't care about the fact that (some) pro athletes make millions of dollars. But now that I've finished grad school and don't have a proper fucking job, it really fucking gets to me.
I've become shallow and petulant as I've grown older, pathetic desu.
>>
I played 2 years of D1 baseball but then tore my rotator cuff and never really recovered

It was OK because I was a stats major and now work professionally in baseball
>>
>>63722210

Yeah man, me losing out on a full scholarship and a chance to go into the Majors is really fair. I love being in debt after graduating and have an okay job that I don't love. I hate my life, but I'm glad you think I deserved it. Makes me feel way better.
>>
>>63722305
Congrats. Now you're just like us, faggot. Don't ever think you deserve anything more than what you have.
>>
>>63722292
You're a lucky man, OP. I hope you die a painful death. :)
>>
>>63722333
Haha thanks :)
>>
>High school wrestler (the sport, not the man drama bullshit)
>Literally ranked #1 in the state
>Blow it at state every year, go 0-2 my senior year
>Become burned out, choose not to wrestle ever again
>Have now graduated college, deepest regrets
Why was I such a fuck-up /sp/? Maybe I should get back into shape and try UFC.
>>
there was a canadian kid who got drafted (and later signed) by a major league team even though he didnt play high school baseball. if you are talented, scouts will find you. dont sweat it op you werent meant to be
>>
I got a scholarship to play football. It was alright but once it is paying your school bill it stops being fun anymore. If I had it to do over again I would have just skipped it and gone wherever I wanted- my grades were good enough anyway.
>>
>tfw never played a sport in high or jr high school
>tfw hated sports and still do to this day
>>
>>63722545
>choking yearly
Are you a large bird from Philadelphia by chance?
>>
>>63724286
And this, gentlemen, is your typical outlel
>>
>>63721991
>287 lbs
>>
>>63721713

None of the posts after that first one were me, I went to bed after I posted that. Why do you wish I would die, and why don't I deserve to live?
>>
>>63722266
Not patethic senpai. Tbh I think we all do become that way. It only depends how you handle it and use it in life.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.