[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All Peyton tried to do was defeat the bad guys. Is that so wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: brady_manning.jpg (892 KB, 2415x1919) Image search: [Google]
brady_manning.jpg
892 KB, 2415x1919
All Peyton tried to do was defeat the bad guys.

Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong to try to lead your team despite having multiple injuries?
is it so wrong for your offense practice to suffer because of all the time you put into the community?
Is it so wrong to want to break every possible record?

Peyton is innocent.
>>
Crime does pay
>>
File: Capture.png (54 KB, 1380x270) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
54 KB, 1380x270
>>63639853
>>
>>63639853
It's only wrong if you, at the moment, suck. Which Manning does.
>>
>Is it so wrong to try to lead your team despite having multiple injuries?
No but if you suck you are actively hurting the team.

>Is it so wrong to want to break every possible record?
This is a natural human desire but also completely selfish and not at all related to "just wanting to defeat the bad guys"
>>
>>63640069
will Osweiler get the broncos far in the playoffs? Dnno how he fits with kubiak's system
>>
>patron saint of baby boomers
>"tried to beat the bad guys"
kek'd heartily mate.
>>
>>63639853
Brady is the good guy
>>
>>63639904
>sat on her face
wtf
>>
File: lmu9I0Kl.jpg (12 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
lmu9I0Kl.jpg
12 KB, 249x249
>>63640813
>>
File: 12345346.jpg (53 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
12345346.jpg
53 KB, 576x324
Peyton is filming endorsements.

Tom is jacked up on maxwell house watching game film at 3am.
>>
"the bad guys"

Ironic how the country supposedly founded on idealizing hard work and winning hates a winner, isn't it?
>>
>>63639904
Based
>>
File: 1367641671932.jpg (31 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1367641671932.jpg
31 KB, 251x251
Without Eli, Brady would have been 6-0 in Super Bowls right now. What a shit world that would be.
>>
dude cares more about his all-time records than anything phams
>>
>>63641562
>all my rings have asterisks next to them.
>>
>>63640259
Osweiler is built kind of like Schuab was. Regardless, he literally cannot be worse than 5 completions for 30 yards with 4 INTs. He would have to be Curtis Painter bad.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.