[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Floyd offering to teach Ronda how to box
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1430786936452.jpg (1 MB, 1617x750) Image search: [Google]
1430786936452.jpg
1 MB, 1617x750
FM: I mean, even with the things that Ronda Rousey said about me, sometimes we need to be guided in the right way. Do I think that she really meant what she said? Absolutely not. You know, it's crazy, to get to where I got to, I

FM: I want Ronda Rousey to hold her head up high and don't let this discourage you. If you need help as far as with boxing, I'm here to help you. It's all about timing and inches. Her ground game is unbelievable. She'll be okay. You know, but I'm waiting for the comeback of Jon Jones and the other guy that Jon Jones faced before [Daniel Cormier]. I would love to sponsor those guys. I look forward to working with a lot of MMA fighters as far as teaching them boxing techniques. It's the little small things in contact sports that can take you to that next level.didn't have no sponsors. I mean, today, people are overnight sensations. I commend Dana White and the Fertitta brothers for being able to take a female and make her so huge in a contact sport. I commend them for that, but she had to do her part also, and she did her part. If I was her, I would've used Floyd Mayweather's name also. She's supposed to do that. It's business, it's not personal, and I understand business
>>
he will eat that ass like there's no tomorrow
>>
I feel like he's smug as fuck saying this, especially when he said he's never been on the other side (losing side) she got blown the fuck out and even worse it doesn't look like he's gloating but rather being the bigger man

I'd feel like shit were I her
>ever thinking you could beat a man let alone an undefeated boxer in a fight
KEK
>>
File: 1436443810403.jpg (25 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1436443810403.jpg
25 KB, 320x480
>tfw Jon Jones joins TMT
>>
she's been bitching about him for a while now, and here he takes the high road, while still messing with her. ronda btfo.
>>
>>63630748
Based Floyd.
>>
I think this is a mixture of sincerity and smugness.

If Ronda actually did reach out, he'd clown her without a doubt on the sly, but then he would help train her. If he was able to be a part of her "comeback, he'd be known as the greatest boxer and greatest WMMA trainer, ever. Domestic abuse allegations, what?
>>
>>63630870

Eventually, Al Haymon and Mayweather will take over MMA. UFC is doing a terrible job protecting its fighters, paying them jack shit and basically churning around in casual meme shit.

They have no class.
>>
she should be FORCED to take BBC on live television due to her disrespect
>>
He just wants to tko her in a sparring session and let the video "leak"
>>
Floyd's arrogance is truly hilarious
>>
as someone who grow up almost exclusively around niggers I can confirm he said all that in condescending nigger smugness, niggas are good at that.
>>
>>63630748
Mayweather is going to fuck her so hard. It will be hilarious when she inevitably files a police report for domestic abuse (Mayweather can't help himself from abusing women and children violently) after her whole book thing
>>
>>63632434
this to be quiet honest familia
>>
File: 1 loss.png (343 KB, 554x507) Image search: [Google]
1 loss.png
343 KB, 554x507
>>63630748
floyd does indeed know the bizness. floyd is goat little guy boxer. no denying that imo senpai

btw ronda can't box worth shit
>>
File: 139.png (13 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
139.png
13 KB, 300x100
>>63630939
>he'd clown her without a doubt on the sly
doubt it. it'd go straight to showtime with them training andbe a hit tv show
>>
Does Floyd know that a clinch doesn't stop combat in the UFC? Good thing he stuck to a one dimensional dying sport though, makes him look better than he is. And Ronda can't box either pham. Suprised she lasted that long undefeated.
>>
File: 1417447750453.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1417447750453.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>>63636174
>one dimensional dying sport though,
money would say otherwise.

there is LOTS more money in boxing. >>63632389
that guy has it right. my guess is something ikethat happens

boxing has a history, dana whites sport doesn't have much desu senpai
>>
>>63636347
Facts have it otherwise anon. PPVs have been losing more viewers since Mayweathers last fight. Boxing won't die, but UFC is no doubt going to take over combat sports.
>>
>>63637306

They still haven't done much about juicing and fighters get paid jack shit. In boxing a slugger like Rios can make a few mill.

Boxing has a lot of truly unbelievable fighters right now: Golovkin, Kovalev, Canelo, Ward, Rigondeux, Adonis Stevenson. Then you get a whole bunch of 2nd-tier fighters who can put on a great show: Bradley, Garcia, Fonfara, Kell Brook, Shawn Porter, Amir Kahn, Deontay Wilder.

It will be very hard for anyone to top Floyd's PPV numbers but overall the sport is doing fine and maybe it's good Floyd and Pac retire, so that the younger geration shows what its worth.

What are the biggest PPV draws in MMA? Jon Jones, Conor McGregor, Weidman, an old Belfort. Bellator is taking all the aged leftovers from UFC like Tito and a few unknown schmucks and the odd freak fight like Kimbo vs The-guy-whose-name-sounds-like-a-dry-cleaning-product
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.