[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Italia Romania game thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 12
File: cetanaccio1.png (29 KB, 671x316) Image search: [Google]
cetanaccio1.png
29 KB, 671x316
Italia: Buffon, Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli, Darmian, El Shaarawy, Soriano, Marchisio, Florenzi, Pellè, Eder.

Romania: Tatarusanu, Sapunaru, Chiriches, Grigore, Rat; Hoban, Pintilli, Torje; Budescu, Stancu, Keseru
>>
File: Vlad_Tepes_001.jpg (23 KB, 443x611) Image search: [Google]
Vlad_Tepes_001.jpg
23 KB, 443x611
We should imitate this guy's approach to Islamic terrorism
>>
>italians in charge of singing on time
>>
Does Ceausescu play??
>>
>>63631157
>Romanians in charge of reading the OP
>>
>>63631127
>off-synch patrotism
Doesn't get any more Italian than that.

I'm glad there was no bullshit during the minute o' silence.
>>
>>63630979
Don't start with this shit, having to hear our commentators talking like we give a shit is boring enough.
>>
>>63631187
because there's no ultras
you can bet they would've started singing some shit if it had been Roma
>>
>>63631157
nope,he is injured. iliescu plays instead. There are rumours of foul play
>>
>>63631180
>Itayylians in charge of historical literacy
>>
You now remember when we thought Elsha was going to be good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eChTDhlgyJ4
>>
File: 144476845743.png (83 KB, 216x276) Image search: [Google]
144476845743.png
83 KB, 216x276
Special sore throat edition™

And Buffon with the save
>>
>>63631157
He couldn't find a way out of the palace in time for the game.
>>
GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE GONDE
>>
>shitaly
>>
File: Ranko.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ranko.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
Dio madonna puttana troia eva
>>
oh boy..Italy must be shit for Stancu to score
>>
>>63631591
Darmian is
>>
Did he just said that our players are feeling the Paris' attacks effects? just say we are shit man
>>
File: 4354543.gif (479 KB, 160x192) Image search: [Google]
4354543.gif
479 KB, 160x192
Shit's about to get boring.
>>
I don't understand whether they're whistling whenever the Azzurri offense is near the box, or they're just whistling El Shaarawy.
>>
Ma non glie l'ha detto nessuno a Trapattoni che il collega lo prende per il culo ogni volta che si mette a parlare coi giocatori?
>>
>that throat
is he gonna be ok?
>>
>>63632169
ZITTO TU

NON ROVINARE LA MAGIA
>>
>>63632169
I wish that guy would choke and die desu.
>>
SI
>>
I'm not watching the match, how's Romania doing?
>>
>>63632392
25 minutes in, we already scored a goal.
>>
>>63632392
surprisingly well, we even scored and had another chance
>>
>soriano
JUST
>>
>>63632447
>>63632502
Damn, why are we so perfect, bros?
>>
FK time

>>63632392
Leads the game 1-0, is mostly playing without the ball, choosing to put pressure on the ball carrier.
>>
Fuck Telekom
>>
This team needs to pracice the fundamentals, they always try to go for the showy bullshit for no reason, and fuck up the most basic of things
>>
>il trap che non riesce a finire le frasi
>>
TATARUSANU
>>
>lel shaarawy
>>
File: mussolini sì.png (31 KB, 152x251) Image search: [Google]
mussolini sì.png
31 KB, 152x251
>>
>el shaarawy
WHY ARE YOU SPINNING THIS IS NOT HANDEGG
>>
EGIZIANO NEGRO
NEGRO
NEEEEGROOOOOO
>>
>we can't play 4-4-2, the defense is too exposed to runs made by the opposing midfielders
>we can't play 3-5-2 cause it's too defensive, predictable, old fashioned and >we haven't got good wingbacks
>we can't play 4-3-3 cause it turns into a 6-3-1 most of the times (i.e.: always)

what do
>>
please stop beating up our players
>>
>>63633212
INTRODUCING

THE FIVE

MAN

DEFENSE
>>
>>63633241
You didn't think the match being a friendly would save you from murderball, did you?
>>
>SIIIIII
>>
WIDE
I
D
E
>>
nice blooter desu
>>
ERA PENAL
>>
sup sideways hungary
>rumenia leading
>>
ERA PENAL desu (to be honest)
>>
PENAL
PENAL
PENAL
PENAL
ERA
>>
>>63633491
era penal though
>>
Is this ref fucking retarded
>>
ASINOOOOO
ADDENZIONE BERIGOLO
>>
>>63633534
yeah that was penalty
>>
>>63633212
3-2-5, bring Meazza on the right wing.
>>
>>63633523
desu I'd agree, though I am enjoying that Romania has the lead.

I thought there were more Romanian posters on 4chan?
>>
>>63633534
ref refballing us a lot desu
>>
I don't watch football, since when did Romania got gud?
>>
>bonucci ignored the ball thinking he was offside
WHY WON'T THEY PLAY UNTIL THE WHISTLE IS BLOWN

LET THE REF DO HIS JOB WHILE YOU DO YOURS

FUCK
>>
that didn't look like a penalty, he defended tha ball and the italian fell too easily and took chiriches down with him
>>
>>63633601
>I thought there were more Romanian posters on 4chan?
they're all on /pol/ talking about dacians and romans and arguing with hungarians
>>
>>63633628
You can't "defend the ball" if there's an opposing player between you and the ball.
Then you're "attacking the ball".
>>
>>63633573
Hard to tell. I would have given it if i was reffing tbch famm.
>>
>>63633683
>defending
yeah...maybe protecting is a better word?
>>
>siamo slegati
>non giochiamo come una squadra
>i pochi giocatori che dovrebbero fare la differenza se ne fregano

sarà, ma per me andiamo a fare una figuraccia agli europei (sempre se si giocheranno)
>>
this game is so shit its just constant fucking fouls and scrapp attacks fucking hell
>>
>>63633558
Does anybody have a Spurdo edit of Gonde? It must exist, rev up those meme machines guys
>>
Do they defend the NT because they are told so or is it genuine delusion?
>>
>>63633751
that's what i experience every fucking week when i'm trying to watch games from romanian league
>>
>>63633947
Well, damage control is part of the job description, it would seem...

>>63633968
Looks like our guys would fit like a glove in there
>>
>>63633676
i actually come from /pol/ but i'm not the retarded guy who starts monkey fights with hungarians
>>
>>63634061
yeah i know that guy. he always post lyrics to leggionaire songs. what a faggot
>>
File: Nicolae-Ceausescu.jpg (46 KB, 483x720) Image search: [Google]
Nicolae-Ceausescu.jpg
46 KB, 483x720
>>63634061
>sincer sa fiu imi place sa ma cert cu ungurii desi nu am nimic cu ei in viata reala
>>
>Belgium v. Spain and Germany v. Holland games postponed over terrorist threats
>meanwhile in the commie outpost that is Bologna everything is alright

all of my wat
>>
>>63634377
Have a bit of patience m8
>>
>>63634377
It's evident how much terrorists hate us.
>>
>>63634467
They said rome is next desu
>>
>>63634377
do "syrians" even stay in italy? You don't seem to have a big problem with muslims, only africans and gypsies and those only want monies
>>
>>63634377
>>63634451
>>63634467
>our team is such a disgrace only terrorist attacks can save us from it
>>
File: 1408036599853.png (2 MB, 2400x2125) Image search: [Google]
1408036599853.png
2 MB, 2400x2125
>>63634377
>gonde muore in un attacco terroristico
>>
jesus Christ the Romanians are so calm with the ball what the fuck
>>
>>63634539
apparently their favourite destinations are Germany, Sweden and France
>>
>SALI
>>
Just my fuck my shit up defending
>>
>>63634539
Syrians are all going to Germany thru Eastern Europe anyway. It's the Libyans, etc. that come here.

Terrorists need Italy to reach their actual targets (anywhere else in Europe) that's why they keep quiet here.
>>
>>63634716
>BENE
>BENE!
>>
>>63634780
>FALLO, FALLO
>>
PENULTY
>>
pently
>>
So that's a penalty but the other wasn't, confirmed ref ball
>>
>Montolivo ready to bring his lazy ass on the pitch

HO HO HO
almeno ce famo du risate
>>
MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO MARCHISIO
>>
>rigore
>fouled by grigore

pottery
>>
lel
>>
>dat dive
>>
Can this ref just fuck off
>>
ASINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
kek that should have been another Italian penalty
>>
>>63635035
What, the dive?
>>
>'TTENTO
>>
Montolivo no dai per piacere
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (10 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
10 KB, 300x250
>okaka
>>
>>63635127
Looked to me like the goalie hit his foot and made him fall
>>
File: foto_riccardo_montolivo.png (266 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
foto_riccardo_montolivo.png
266 KB, 600x366
>>63635163
>did you miss me, anon?
>>
File: face-with-tears-of-joy.png (58 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
face-with-tears-of-joy.png
58 KB, 256x256
>ocacca
>>
>>63635173
this is why we'll win
you have no fast imported niggers on your team
>>
Okaka might be the worse big black striker I know.
>>
>>63635231
No, he actually withdrew his hand, there was no contact.
>>
>>63635231
nope...he left his foot behind to make it look like he was hit, but the keeper showed no intention of fouling
>>
I miss 06 Bros :(
>>
>>63635254
>designated
>okaka
>team
>>
>>63635268
>>63635319
ah, well then I'm glad the ref gave out a card for the dive.
>>
Did we score?
>>
GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI GABBIADINI
>>
Wtf just happened
>>
fucking hell
>>
>FUORIGIOCO
>>
>BENE BENE BENE
>DAGLIELA DAGLIELA

>NOO

>fuorigioco, è fuorigioco
>>
top wew
are we sure that wasn't offside?
>>
offsideball offsideball offsideball offsideball offsideball offsideball offsideball offsideball offsideball
>>
Sirigu in for Buffon
>>
no offside
>>
>>63635524
was onside desu
>>
>ERA IN LINEA
>ERA IN LINEA
>>
Okaka is actually alright desu
>>
Why is Balotelli not playing?
>>
>>63635742
No
>>
Is maxim going to be bought by any big clubs, Romanians fill me in, what's he like in league?
>>
>lelsharaui
>>
>>63635800
too shit even for this NT
>>
Redpill me on Pirlo. Is he really the GOAT? or is he just simply above the average level of the NT? his stuff in brazil was amazing though
>>
>>63635908
Better than Okaka and El Shaarawi
>>
>>63635934
He's a World Cup winner, m8. A footballing genius playmaker, with endless skills technical and tactical.
>>
>>63635978
El Shaarawi è andato abbastanza bene in queste ultime partite però per essere onesto con te
>>
>>63635978
they don't flop hard like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMDrcwkwjeU

he can go and stay go for evermore
>>
>>63635934
Look at juventus without him
>>
>>63635934
Yes he is. Don't believe the memes
>>
>>63636102
>implying it's not Allegri's "tactics" finally taking effect
>>
Green lasers attack Gonde as he forgot his lightsaber
>>
who will score the equalizer?
>>
>>63635934
his meme period at Juventus was far from his peak and he was considered one of the best midfielder in the world
in 2006 and 2007 he was incredible

so yeah he's probably the best deep playmaker ever
>>
>>63636336
it's actually a huge ass sniper
#prayforgonde desu
>>
>sirigu couldn't save it twice
fugggggggg
>>
happening
>>
OKAKA A GOOD BOI
HEDINDUNUFFIN
>>
ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE ANDONE
>>
>eh ma sirigu è meglio di buffon
>>
>over 3.5
thanks lads
>>
>>63636610
non memare, era una bellissima parata peo
>>
>>63636366
called it
bound to happen with trapattoni saying that shit
>>
File: 1419102724412.jpg (20 KB, 259x253) Image search: [Google]
1419102724412.jpg
20 KB, 259x253
>conceding 2 from >us
wew guidos
>>
>the city of our entire NT

Is it going to be this bad even when the actual Euro competition kicks in or >we are going to wake up when it counts?
I mean this NT always does bad in unimportant matches then actually transforms itself and play kinda good in cups and shit but this time I fear they'll fuck up pretty badly
>>
>m-m-m-ma l'italia fa schifo solo nelle amichevoli
>>
>>63636786
>then actually transforms itself and play kinda good in cups
I want this meme to end
>>
>okaka
>>
>okaka
It's not basketball, dude
>>
>that slap on the ass
l-lewd romanians
>>
>>63636846
I want to believe in that meme, that's all we have left desu
>>
Pretty fun game to watch desu, gg
>>
wow...a lot of romanians in the stadium. No wonder there's no one left in moldova
>>
>only now gonde came to the realization that they're fucking up too much
>w-we deserved to win
I want off this ride
>>
>>63636932
>Buffon, ma è vero che l'Italia con l'acqua alla gola dà il meglio di sé?
>"Se fosse vero sarebbe un modo di pensare rischioso e anche un po' masochista. Penso anche che più la posta in palio è alta e meglio riusciamo a rispondere. Questo è la storia che lo dice. Ma è anche vero che non ci sono certezze".

http://www.repubblica.it/speciali/mondiali/brasile2014/italia/2014/06/22/news/conferenza_buffon-89714680/

can you remember what happened in the following days?
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.