[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't this LADY congratulated Holly on her victory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (310 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
310 KB, 750x1334
Why hasn't this LADY congratulated Holly on her victory Yet?
Jesus, what a self centered cunt
>>
>>63613650

> shouldn't of been talking all that shit

Regards,

Random twitter nigga
>>
Why would she? They shook hands/talked briefly after the match, that should be the extent of it. What do you want her to do? Hold a press conference where should eats out holly's asshole so you guys know shes 'really' gracious?
>>
>>63613701
well that would be nice
>>
>>63613701
I'd pay for that desu
>>
>>63613701
Id pay to see that
>>
>>63613701
oh my
>>
Honestly, she's better off not doing it. She didn't just shit-talk Holm before the fight, she personally insulted her several times. If Rousey congratulated Holm on the victory, she'd come off like even more of a phony, hypocritical cunt.

>>63613701

That would be acceptable.
>>
>>63613701
Yes, she has to spread them cheeks open and make sure the camera sees tongue on asshole.
>>
>>63613701
why can't she do this
>>
>>63613701
male athletes would have the respect to do this
>>
>>63613650
>Why hasn't this LADY congratulated Holly on her victory Yet?
>Jesus, what a self centered cunt

Bill Burr, pls
>>
>>63613701
As is tradition
>>
when rousey switches to WWEto get that Lesnar money man drama be a sport?
>>
>>63613930
naw she'll just become an actress (ok basically the same thing) and do some cameos in cop dramas and maybe the odd bit part in a movie where she plays either herself or the "tough as nails female lead that totally wont take your shit and would totally kick your ass" thats basically just herself wearing spandex and leather but people will herald her as revolutionary even though she has no range at all

She will also be on an episode of sesame street
>>
>>63613701

That's the spirit, Hong.
>>
>>63614137
hong?
>>
>>63614160
kong?
>>
>>63614045
nobody gives a shit what you think Randy
>>
http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/2015/10/jesse-ventura-ronda-rousey-floyd-mayweather-fight/

JUST
>>
>>63614219
frig off
>>
File: cage.gif (3 MB, 420x235) Image search: [Google]
cage.gif
3 MB, 420x235
>>63614248
>>
Because she can't speak with a broke ass jaw
>>
>>63614269
Randy, frig? really? what does that even mean
>>
File: AtjcUro.png (67 KB, 219x219) Image search: [Google]
AtjcUro.png
67 KB, 219x219
>>63614248
wew lad

i bet jesse was thinking in bed last night how stupid he was to say that
>>
If Rousey could beat mayweather, and holm beat rousey, could holly beat floyd?
>>
>>63613918
Kek, I caught that reference
>>
>>63614295
it means if you dont leave me alone I'm gonna friggin tell on you
>>
>>63613679
>Twitter
>>
>>63614320
You need another master cheater to out-cheat a master cheater.
>>
>>63613701
thanks for the boner faggot
>>
damn /sp/ is one big circlejerk sometimes huh
>>
>>63613701
you conveniently ignore that she refused the custom fist bump before the fight. she acted like a cunt. go eat some curry now, habib.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.