[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In NFL rushing yards this season the difference between #5 ranked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Adrian-Peterson.jpg (295 KB, 952x634) Image search: [Google]
Adrian-Peterson.jpg
295 KB, 952x634
In NFL rushing yards this season the difference between #5 ranked Doug Martin and #2 ranked Chris Johnson is only 28 yards.

The difference between Johnson and #1 ranked Adrian Peterson is 227 yards, he is nearly at 1,000 yards with 7 games left.

The vikings have already had their bye week, meaning he's played one game less than #4 Gurly.

Next gen stats has recorded him as the fastest moving player(while carrying ball) so far this year.
>>
>>63608927
Imagine if that AP to Dallas deal came to fruition, they didn't want to give up a first round pick for AP. Jesus Christ.
>>
File: APwink.webm (205 KB, 390x276) Image search: [Google]
APwink.webm
205 KB, 390x276
>>63608927
>there are people on /sp/ right now that unironically thought he was washed-up
>>
>1 game less than gurley

i'll take "players who have also had a bye plus missed the first two games of the season due to injury" for $200, alex.
>>
>tfw i have a published article from the year before adrian peterson entered the NFL about how the best running back in the world is still in college

for some reason this thread reminded me of it. feels good
>>
>>63609022

I was watching an episode of "the league" on netflix, think it was made in 2011 or near there, one of the characters asks for advise on if he should fantasy draft Peterson and get's told no, running backs never recover from injury.

The year after that season he was MVP lol
>>
>>63609057
Good call, I was thinking they had it next week, but thats stl, as in steelers, not st. luise
>>
>>63609076
kek. i remember that episode. the ob told that to jenny while she was giving birth to chalupa batman.
>>
File: ADRIAN-PETERSON.jpg (294 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ADRIAN-PETERSON.jpg
294 KB, 2000x1000
He also has 30 more attempts than anyone else.

The Vikings are one of the few teams that are still defense first that likes to rush on offense.
>>
>>63609076

>tfw had foster and AP that year
>foster stayed healthy

It was a good time for fantasy football lads
>>
File: 1446403268526.png (443 KB, 420x554) Image search: [Google]
1446403268526.png
443 KB, 420x554
>>63609209
Wouldn't you rush a lot if you had the best RB in the world? Or is that not how it works for Canadian "Football"?
>>
>>63609517
If I had a 30 year old rb, I don't know if I would only take him out for passing situations on 3rd down.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.