[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overrated as Fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 1000x667
Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the most overrated player in the NBA. Mr "Supposed to Take over the League" Man
>>
he went off for 36/11/4 blocks yesterday

pretty sure he did all he can
>>
Outside of one game he's been fucking amazing this year. And he's one of two players on their entire roster that actually plays defense (Eric Gordon the other).

Horrible coach. Horrible roster. Horrible everything minus AD.

Wish he was literally anywhere else desu.
>>
This is what happens when you trade your first round picks every single year away for subpar talent. Not a single 1st round pick for this team (other than Davis) selected since 2009. Dell Demps needs to be fired.
>>
>>63608314
I think it's pretty well known around the league that he will be playing on the Bulls fairly soon.
>>
>>63608386
>Bulls

ahahahahaha no
>>
>>63608146
he's only slightly overrated. he's talented, physically gifted, has a good inside game and his outside game is improving. it's not his fault his team is hot garbage and his coach is retarded.

Granted, someone truly great could make that situation work (lebron in leaveland his first stint, kobe in the post-shaq years, etc) but the problem with davis is that he doesn't help make his teammates better like lebron and kobe did, he's a cleanup man, a finisher type and that's why his numbers are big.
>>
>>63608386
>butler being davis' sidekick

oh god, please let that happen. he'll finally have a fucking competent wing defender and noah coming off the bench to be a paint defender
>>
>>63609834
>kobe would make that situation work

where was he from 05-08 family? the lakers didnt do jack shit til they got pau
>>
Melo and CP3 are the most overrated superstars of the last 5 years tbqh
>>
>>63609834
kobe didnt make his teammates better you delusional fuck. kobe is a chucker who never passed the ball, and didnt do shit without shaq and pau.
>>
File: chris paul img24276577.png (329 KB, 415x400) Image search: [Google]
chris paul img24276577.png
329 KB, 415x400
>>63608146
But thats not CP3?
>>
>>63609834
>>63610004
>>63610931
Randy it's time to stop shitposting on /sp/
>>
>>63608197

>muh stats
>muh PER

If youre a legitimate top tier MVP canidate you need to be able to carry a bunch of literal whos to at least close to 500. Hes fuckin 1-9 right now and getting exposed hard
>>
>>63609948
i didn't say they won anything (note, lebron's cavs didn't win either but you let it slide because of /sp/'s leboner...), just that they were able to carry those shit teams into the postseason. lebron didn't do jack shit til he got bosh and wade. davis won't do jack shit till they get him something other than hot garbage to play with.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.