[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can it happen? Can the Vikings make it to the owl? Not asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1447649917797.jpg (171 KB, 480x653) Image search: [Google]
1447649917797.jpg
171 KB, 480x653
Can it happen? Can the Vikings make it to the owl? Not asking if they can win it, but can they at least become NFC champions?
>>
no.
>>
>>63605315
Wrong.
>>
Zimmer will take you guys to at last one.
>>
>>63605343
Hoping for multiple.
>>
>>63605343
Least*
>>
I think both the cards and the panthers would btfo you guys.
>>
>>63605360
Everyone thought that about the Rams and Raiders too.
>>
>>63605360
That's what people were saying the Packers would do to the Panthers... And the Lions... Funny how that turned out.
>>
I'm a packers fan and you guys look legit. I think if Teddy stays healthy you guys have a shot at the nfccg.

Also inb4
>packers fan
>BTFO
>losing to the loins for the first time in 24 years
>I really really like women
>>
>>63605397
The offensive line is definitely starting to sync up with Teddy more. Now if only Wallace could do that. Can't wait for him to get cut from the team.
>>
>>63605426
they would need to "any given sunday" it about 3 times in a row, but sure, it could happen
>>
>packers on a 3 game skid on the road
>falcons lost last 2 of 3
>seakeks are proven to be just hype
I think the vikings could realistically win 10-12 games this year and the losses would be from packers and cards.
>>
>>63605302
I'd be happy with a playoff appearance seeing as we haven't shown up there in years. The owl'd be nice tho.
>>
>>63605397
>>63605426
Not to mention Peterson could literally carry Teddy to the superbowl on his back.
>>
>>63605397

>Sports team fan
>Very much dominated in a harsh manner
>Losing to a team of a lower caliber
>A man who likes male fanny

You are on notice m8
>>
Unsure about the offense at times but the Vikings defense is legit. Zimmer is a mad man.
>>
File: 1447628652871.gif (1 MB, 328x180) Image search: [Google]
1447628652871.gif
1 MB, 328x180
>>63607304
Not if the co-ords decided to keep ramming him down the middle and hoping he can break through rather than face the fact that literally everyone will be going for him if he's out on the field. One thing about the game last week that really stood out was the fact that the vikes' opponent managed to use their star RB-typeguy not just as a weapon but as a threat to make the tricks.

Might be nice to be able to do something with him rather than give up a play every down.
>>
>>63607345
Yeah true.
Honestly I'm a packers fan as well but I can admit to seeing a good team in the vikings and they've got a good SB chance coming up.

This year I honestly think the patriots are going to go 19-0, but that's just me. Vikings could win the SB that they play in their new stadium upcoming in what, 2018?
>>
>>63607345

The Zim Zam makes me laugh even when he is angry. Nice to have a coach who isn't a dead fish.
>>
>>63607360
Agreed.

>>63607357
Cheers m8.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.