[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hell of a game, Tom. We both played our hearts out. Ignore the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: eli dog.jpg (648 KB, 1350x1800) Image search: [Google]
eli dog.jpg
648 KB, 1350x1800
Hell of a game, Tom. We both played our hearts out. Ignore the falseflaggers pretending to be mad. Hopefully we will get the chance to rematch in the Super Bowl.
>>
>>63597140
tbqh, it was game of the week, or dare, I say it, the game of the season
>>
I wish nfl fans could be reasonable about this matchup, its always a great game
>>
Fucking Giants man, what a great game. Hopefully they don't play the Pats in the playoffs, they played lights out. Too bad Coughlin is a retard and calls 3 pass plays on the goal line
>>
>>63597219
because until now it was one sided
>>
>>63597901
Giants lost a close game to the Pats before winning 18-1 Bowl
>>
>>63597945
This. this game only confirms the prophesy
>>
>>63597308
I know wtf? Why not run the clock out?
>>
>>63597945
it was 3-0 before 18-1
it was 0-3 18-1 and after
until now
>>
The Giants haven't beat the Pats in going on 5 years
>>
>>63597140
>we

you are not a part of the team. you're just a fat little bitch who shit posts on an anime website. fuck off you cringe inducing faggot.
>>
>>63597140
What a depressed puppy.
>>
>>63598415
Eli is OP
>>63598362
Exactly it's a cycle year
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.