[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: cousins.jpg (59 KB, 606x428) Image search: [Google]
cousins.jpg
59 KB, 606x428
IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING, /sp/

>Cowgirls
>Gnats
>Iggles

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

HAIL TO VICTORY
>>
I'm OK with this
>>
I'm just glad my fellow skins fans will shut up about RG3. Cousins is future elite
>>
>>63594814
The Giants are still winning the division.
And when was the last time the Redskins beat the Giants again?
>>
I LIKE THAT

I LIKE THAT
>>
>>63594814
>kirk is finally good
>kirk is keking rg3
>MSU keked Baylor
>>
I can't believe the Washington Football Teams are still in it.
Still better you guys the the cowboys.
>>
File: 1636501[1].jpg (136 KB, 760x1100) Image search: [Google]
1636501[1].jpg
136 KB, 760x1100
>>63594814
Fuck off racists
>>
>>63596019
Kek Native Americans speak up when they need money. The rest of the time they're fans.
>>
>>63595084
Redskins are going to beat both the Eagles and Giants. But also get swept by Dem Cowboys, who will of course win the division at 9-7
>>
>>63595197
and ohio state will kek msu this saturday
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x640
Yes....its time
>>
>>63596233
>>
>play alfred morris
>win
did they finally remember what got them to the playoffs a few years ago?
>>
>tfw Kirk Cousins put up better numbers this week than any other QB
>>
File: 1439331312450.gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
1439331312450.gif
2 MB, 265x257
Don't worry bros. Next week everything comes crashing back down to reality when we play Carolina.
>>
>>63607699
Well I'm looking at there schedule and most teams they have played all have problems in there offense when they played them. Not to take anything away from them but I don't see the Redskins losing easily to the panthers.

Even against the Patriots they were competitive with 10 drops, and I feel like they could have won since even the patriots were making mistakes that game.
>>
>>63607699
Whatever, it's not a must win game.
>>
Thank you Captain Kirk
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.