[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Raul (and Marcos Senna) is currently playing the final 45 minutes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 180x113) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 180x113
Raul (and Marcos Senna) is currently playing the final 45 minutes of his career and it's in some shitty fucking sub-high school tier stadium on awful turf.

F
>>
And they call it soccer.
>>
Should've gone to MLS over a third division league like the >NASLel
>>
>>63589590
Also, how tf is Raul still playing? Nigga has got to be like 40 by now...
>>
File: 653.jpg (361 KB, 2032x1524) Image search: [Google]
653.jpg
361 KB, 2032x1524
This is the stadium where the great Raul bids farewell from football

I honestly feel embarrassed for him. It isn't even sold out lel for the fucking FINAL
>>
>ameritrumpets
>>
>two Spaniards who played in top flight la liga are playing in the NASLel

wew
>>
>>63590765
all time leading goalscorer for Real Madrid and the former Captain of Spain at Euro 2008

how the mighty have fallen. I know they're still getting a paycheck for it but honestly I'd rather retire with some dignity
>>
well the salary must have been good
>>
File: 1435543336044.jpg (41 KB, 680x793) Image search: [Google]
1435543336044.jpg
41 KB, 680x793
>Raul didn't retire in 2010 after leaving Real
I thought he was long gone
>>
Raul is and always was utterly shit anyway
>>
Mercenary faggot.

That guy played for in a desert with a shit team instead of some 1st world european team (like Ajax, Spurs etc.)
>>
>>63590943
Do you literally not watch the sport? He had a pretty noticeable and exceptional two year spell at Schalke
>>
>>63590919
so good they had to get a bargain bin keeper
>>
>>63590980
yeah he was never a GOAT or world class but he is still a RM legend
>>
Reminder that Senna has won more titles with Spain than Raul
>Euro 2008

Reminder that Spain entered it's greatest generation exactly when Raul was dropped off the National Team
>>
Schalke wanted to keep him around. He only has himself to blame.
>>
>>63591182
people don't greentext al sadd
>>
>>63591314
>Schalke
>>
>>63590854

>all time leading goalscorer for Real Madrid

not anymore.
>>
David Villa was better than the meme that is Raul.
>>
>>63591466
whatever he was two weeks ago
>>
Why all the hate for Raul? I thought he was always classier, at least compared to Penaldo
>>
>>63591651
He was a great player but doesn't deserve to be lauded as World Class or one of the best strikers of all time.
>>
Hey, at least he's finishing his career with a trophy

NY Cosmos are winning 3-1 right now against Ottawa Fury
>>
>>63591738
yeah ive been watching theres been a few fights and a straight red for a two footed stamp

pretty fucking dire match beyond that though
>>
>>63590568

Are they playing on a Jackson Pollack painting? What a mess
>>
>>63591651
He was a good striker with good positioning but that's it. Everything else was done by his teammates. By no means he was the Greatest Spanish footballer ever, which is what some RealMad supporters are trying to say.
>>
>>63591651
there is no hate fäm
real fans loved him, schalke fans did too
>>
raul is shit
he is a result of spain become relevant in 08-12 yet he took no part in those teams, it's just now that spain is 'on the map' so is he
>>
>>63592155
spain club football was always on the map, he is known because of Real Madrid, not the national team.
>>
Raul was a good player, but a massive choker in his NT. The greatest thing he ever did with them was the 2002 World Cup in which Spain was keked by refball
>>
>>63591651
Literally the Spanish Memearito
>>
If this guy wanted to play in USA why he didn't join a MLS team at least?
>>
>>63592565
He was too old, even for MLelS. If he wanted dat MLS DP money, he should've came over after leaving Real
>>
>>63591013
shiet I remember this, he even played against Halal Mad
>>
>>63592565
>>63592755
He wanted to play with Senna. He could have gotten a DP contract if he wanted to. Infact, the MLS media and fanboys kept hyping up Raul to MLS up until he signed with the Cosmos. Then he suddenly became too old for MLS
>>
>>63592909
Suuuuuuureeee, NASLel shill. Whatever you say :^)
>>
>>63593091
It's the truth. It's the MLS cycle. Every aging Eurostar is still in his prime right up until they decide to go somewhere else.
>>
>Raul was never world class

Holy shit kill yourselves you clueless underage fucks
>>
>Cristiano Ronaldo said it had been an honor playing alongside Raúl
>a few days later he said he'd rather retire with dignity while playing for a top team instead of going to a Arab or MLS club

Could it have been a jab at Raúl or is he just stupid?
>>
They deserve their last games in Real and Villarreal football stadiums. Not handegg fields.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.