[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats gonna happen with this guy at the end of the season, detoilet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1379279084542.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1379279084542.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
whats gonna happen with this guy at the end of the season, detoilet bros? theres a huge overhaul taking place, is he gonna be in or out?

personally i want to give him another chance. at least until his contract runs out before we decide.

also:

>has a chance to surpass peyton's yardage record
>>
Never complained. Proven to be clutch. Had his weak moments. I think he's done enough to stay there. But then again there should be progress in Detroit. If shit stays the same I actually wouldnt mind him leaving because he's been so terrific. He'd be great for the Cowboys or Texans.
>>
We should definitely keep him, even if we get the top pick in the draft. They need to get him a much better o-line so he can go deep. Plus, I feel like this years QB class is filled with busts, so a change might not happen at least immediately.
>>
>>63588252

See this is what im afraid of. Jerry Jones probably has a hard on for this guy. I just wanna see what this kid can do when everything is competent around him.
>>
Pretty sure he'll stay. He's a great QB, he's just never really had an offensive line to protect him. And with Raiola gone it's only made it more difficult for him.

Calvin will probably be gone desu. Golden Tate will probably end up being the number one receiver.

Bell will be gone for sure. Abdullah will probably stay. He just needs to work on not fumbling the damn ball.

Defense is really a toss up.
>>
>>63588137
Keep him and give him a good coaching staff for once. The coaching this year has been horrendous - it's like they're holding him back. The Lions biggest problem is their defense.
>>
Winning in Lambeau literally just saved his job. Expect to see him again next season.

I just hope we can give hem a better scheme and o[line next season because we already know he's a good qb when he has a good setup
>>
>>63588326
when stafford is great, he's really good. if the organization can fix the o-line I think things can be much better.

I'm ok with Calvin leaving and GT becoming our #1 guy. I think he's proven that he can do it.

>Bell
do I even need to say anything more

I'm not overly optimistic but I think adjustments can be made to be much better next year. I think Caldwell should go but after today's game (and if he wins a few more) he'll probably stick around
>>
who is this faggot and who is that hot blonde slut and i whiy i cant hve a hot lbonde slut iwith a nice and why i must not fucking a blonde sluit daily and why i m anot rich and fucking hot blonde sluts daily i am going to kil lmyself then every body in the world waaaajgsad79
>>
>>63588326

I'm really liking Riddick. Theo and Ameer should be enough for us, with based white God Zenner as a 3rd option.
>>
File: 1379280987950.jpg (86 KB, 569x427) Image search: [Google]
1379280987950.jpg
86 KB, 569x427
>>63588804
>>
100% chance he stays. He's not elite but is infinitely better than any of the alternatives.
>>
>>63588804
>faggot
shut your mouth, this is based Matt Stafford

and she's no random slut that's his college sweetheart that he married. she also has big fake titties
>>
>>63588804
>not knowing Kelly Hall

Stay away from mai waifu
>>
Overrated shitter
>>
It took us 50 years to find a quarterback this good. It'd be dumb to get rid of him now. Sure he's not elite, but I don't see anyone anywhere near his level becoming available anytime soon. The level of QB play coming out of college these days is anemic at best. It's better to stick with the devil you know that try your luck with the devil you don't.
>>
>>63588137
I wouldn't mind if we keep Stafford and pick up a rookie QB in the second or third. The only rumor of parting ways with him have come from Rapoport who is probably just making shit up and getting away with it.
>>
>>63588872
Yeah man, Zenner is a goddamn beast.
>>
>mfw we draft Jake Rudock in the 4th round
>>
>>63589121
No. I want Connor Cook. I'm a state fan though so yeah.
>>
>>63589156
I'm a Michigan fan and I'd rather have Cook. I have doubts about either being a viable franchise NFL QB, though.
>>
>>63589634
I feel like Cook could go the Cousins route.
>>
>>63588911
fucking low test low dht keks you dont kno what it is to be a fucking hot blooded fucking horny mother ufucking guy living in the meditierrarnean sea with the fucking sun ll day hear me allll day with my cock so fuckin hard 24 7 becuaise i see hot young girls everywhere but ia m fucked neet whater you call his this i dont do shit everyday fcking doing nothing fcking mad fucking NUT S im so fucking nuts i am going to rape ininifinite goh hot young fi girls so i dont have to kill a million fuking faggots i would eat tysons eart apart you dont understand the big big raage of aa motherfucking hot bloded motherfucking i must kill everyone right no i must i eat i enjoy eating meat meat meat i must eat young tits you g ufcking nice hot tits nice blonde girls nice blondies fucking mmm whatever fuck i never went to gollece go college i am fucking uncle fucker in the fucking head you dont understand fucking americanos m c mec a mecago en tus putos muertos maricon q no te eneteras de una mierda joder putos retrasados de mierda q soys unputos paletazos de mierda joder putos retrasasossosoadoas me cago en tu putisima reputa madre me cago ENDIOS DADME LAS PUTAS PU DE OORO OYA MAIRI MARICONES DE MIERDA JODER AJAJAJ PUTAS DE MIERDAJ AJIJFOISJDAFOIP349PTJPTADSADADMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKELLY HALL ON MY DICK WOP WOP SWAG JAJA FUCKING FAGGOTS S PR
>>
>>63589911
Agreed, which is why I'd rather stick with Stafford.
>>
>>63588911
fucking MARICON T DE FUCK IS THIS WHY IE HE HAS SO MANY GIRLS DI GIDIDIE DAOSI GIDME GIEV ME THE FUCKING IG GIRLS TO ME TIO TO MEE TO MEE TO ME MTEOTMEOTMEOTMEOMTOTOMATOS
>>
I really hope he goes to the Broncos. I would also be okay with the Broncos picking up Luck.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.