[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is guy makes boxing look bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 350x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 350x270
As a boxing fan. I'm sorry. We hate him too.

Some pretend to like him, but I've never seen anyone watch his fights without leaving halfway.

He's boring and a cherry picker.

He won't be the last. In boxing, you can pick your opponent and avoid any risk whatsoever. This will continue.

This is probably why no one gives a shit about boxing. Even when they put bums in to get knocked out. No one cares

This man killed boxing.
>>
>>63569383

>all the damage control by mma faggots after Rousey got knocked out by a legitimate female boxer
>>
>>63569397
BOXING IS SUPERIOR
>>
>>63569383
He's retired and every boxing critic and actual boxer regards him as one of he greatest fighters ever.

Go watch more MMA.
>>
>>63569397
>>63569409
Did holm win on points? Did she make it a boring fight? Did she use the retarded shoulder roll?

No.

Floyd fags have nothing to be proud of. She kickboxed and did something Floyd never did, she threw a punch
>>
>>63569418
>boxing critics
>niggers from your "hood" don't have credible opinions
>>
>>63569397
> implying that Holms beat Rousey using nothing but Boxing skills

That said, Rousey made bad call after bad call not playing to her strengths while at the same time playing right into Holms's.
>>
>>63569430

She kept moving and constantly using her footwork to back out and lure in Rousey, who was in muh fembot tyson mode and throwing wild combinations without thinking.
Holm won the fight with a str8 left hand. She threw the kick to put Rousey out of her misery.
>>
>>63569466
She didnt even cut the ring off. Also that south paw stance definitely messed her up.
>>
I got Canelo by Tko Rd 6 . GGG vs Canelo is what I want
>>
>>63569479

Rousey looked like a total clown. She put on this scary stare, didn't even touch the gloves. All the fame and hype that messed her up. All these wild rumors, speculation and bros saying she's the best ever. She believed the bullshit. Kinda sad really.
>>
>>63569383
YDKSAB
>>
>>63569445
She did. That footwork is rooted in boxing foundation. Rousey had fought nothing but pleb mma clowns like herself.
>>
>>63569466
There were elbows, hooks, knees, kicks and uppercuts. Not your bullshit "sweet science of only throwing one punch and running away"
>>
>>63569524

>not paying attention to footwork

That's why in MMA your "Greatest female fighter" was an idiot rushing into her opponents with wild combos, and not a vicious technician like Lucia Rijker.
>>
>>63569524
Well, boxing would be different with other gloves obviously
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.