[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TYBH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: holm.jpg (415 KB, 950x1425) Image search: [Google]
holm.jpg
415 KB, 950x1425
TYBH
>>
>>63561998
could she beat mayweather in a fight ? probably.
>>
>greg hardy pushing a woman onto a bed
>a monster

>holm punches a woman in the face, kicks her in the head, and then pounds on her unconscious body
>a hero
>>
>>63562299
in all seriousness, Rousey admitted to beating up an ex and nobody gives a shit. Meanwhile Greg Hardy throws a psychotic cokehead off of him and his manager restrains her while Hardy calls the cops, and people want him banned for life
>>
id let holly peg me
>>
all natty
>>
>>63565895
>implying she'd ask for consent
>>
>couldnt cut it in boxing
>goes to MMA and dominates its #1 fighter

MMA FAGGOTS LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>63566101
>38-2
>couldn't cut it
You're a special kind of stupid anon.
>>
>>63565526

underrated post.
>>
>>63561998
This looks like a man. Over 9000% Roids!!!
>>
>>63561998
I'd let me KO me tbqh
>>
>>63561998
>currently undefeated and just beat the self-proclaimed female GOAT
This was the last day of relevancy for poor old Ronda, now Holm will become the new media darling and will be compared to Mayweather by tumblrfags until she loses her first fight
>>
Let me tell you something, I've been watching combat sports for 30 years, and no fighter has ever impressed me as much as Rousey has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 100's of championship fights. I've seen it all man. Rousey has that something special that I've only seen in very few fighters. Fighters that are still undefeated. Fighters that kids and men aspire to be. Rousey is special let me tell ya!
>>
>>63567357
>new media darling
no she won't. ronda got over because of her looks. the two will have one last go before their rematch, but the end result will be the same. once that's done, there goes ufc mainstream hype.

in all honesty, I feel bad for ronda. she's built this empire off being an untouchable juggernaut. now that she's been exposed, no more movie roles and guest appearances on wwe.

had she just lost, it might have been different. that bitch was straight up made a fool. she looked like she didn't even belong in the ring. you can't sell her image as being the super woman she once was.
>>
>>63566101
She was the champ you fucking tard
>>
File: 1400930488175.jpg (19 KB, 384x395) Image search: [Google]
1400930488175.jpg
19 KB, 384x395
>this is a 10/10 in America
>>
>>63565526
She's a fraud because she went at floyd with the whole domestic violence shit but she is now fucking Travis Browne he paid off his ex after he beat the shit out of her lol.

Also her first fight after new drug laws hm..
>>
>>63567476
>mexico trying to talk shit about women
>>
>>63566101
>>couldnt cut it in boxing

This is some nasty bait but I couldn't resist
>>
>>63567507
she was fraud the moment she started hanging with tyson.
I'm sure the beef between her and mayweather is staged nonsense, but it still looks foolish on her part.
>>
File: hm.png (64 KB, 196x184) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
64 KB, 196x184
>>63567476
oh you silly faggot you mexicans love to latch on to the american landwhales. Now please kindly quit shitposting and finish that wall.
>>
File: chyna_bio.gif (69 KB, 300x440) Image search: [Google]
chyna_bio.gif
69 KB, 300x440
>>63561998
>trying to be chyna 2.0
>>
>>63567557
>being this furious
>>
>>63567514
>>63567557

>le buttmad chicanos
>>
These UFC fights tonight totally enflamed my FemDom fetish man.
>>
File: fj;kasdflkaj;lakjsga.jpg (405 KB, 1060x988) Image search: [Google]
fj;kasdflkaj;lakjsga.jpg
405 KB, 1060x988
>>63567669
tu es muy faggot
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.