[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL INDIANA VS MICHIGAN GAME THREAD #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
MSU and OSU's QBs struggled today but it didn't matter because they were against shit teams. Indiana actually has a dangerous offense, but will it be enough against Michigan's D?
>>
That was the first fade I've seen Rudock hit all season. If he can do that against the Fuckeyes we'll stand a chance.
>>
>>63546716
Michfag here, but i dont think anyone really gives a shit about this game, outside of us...

Who here excited to see Marky Frowns lose to OSU next week?
>>
I like the way Howard runs.
Looks like he about to face plant the whole way.
>>
This is the most total flags I've seen in any first half this season
>>
Thanks OP, just getting ready to make this thread. This game should be 13-14 to be honest.
>>
DRIVE LIKE JEHU
>>
>>63546947
MSU fan here, I would LOVE to see you guys lose today.

Go Indiana!
>>
>Michigan fans audibly louder than Indiana
kucked
>>
>ABC in charge of quality broadcasting
>>
File: 4.png (99 KB, 193x271) Image search: [Google]
4.png
99 KB, 193x271
im getting nervous guys /michiganfanhere/
>>
>>63548689
Here's hoping Michigan kills IU. This is coming from an IU Alumni.
>>
>>63548689
The last 3 minutes were pretty shitty but the rest of the first half we were solidly in command

t. class of '14
>>
Kevin Wilson is shit. Going empty backfield and passheavy is so stupid. Keep feeding Howard. Not that hard.
& Jones Jr. Has no business running any routes besides drags. That almost interception showed how awful he is at adjusting for the catch.
>>
Well, that's about the worst way you can start a 2nd half. Carrying on the shittiness of the last 3 minutes of the 1st I guess.
>>
>forget that halftime is probably over
>switch over just in time for IU TD
loving it but i don't understand the too early for 2 pt conversion meme
>>
Holy shit it's happening go Indiana!
>>
stream? yes i actually need it
>>
>>63549228
poorfags aren't welcome here it is a shame for you hoosiers are about to take the lead
>>
>>63549228
reddit cfb streams google that shit
>>
>Indiana takes the lead
Jesus Fucking Christ, Michigan. They're the easiest team around to beat, get on the ball.
>>
>>63549308
thanx bruv
>>
Refball
>>
REFBALL BUlLSHIT
>>
>needing refball because you're losing to IU
kek looks like tOSU won't have a real game until Iowa
>>
>>63549394
JT Barrett looked like shit today against ILLINOIS whose starting RB/focal point of their offense got injured
>>
>>63549394
more like needing refball to lose to indiana
>>
>>63549406
>Illinois rb determines how well a qb plays

Besides, OHIO state dominated Illinois. They had no shot at winning
>>
>>63549406
they won 28 to 3 nigger and got refballed out of being 35 to 3 they had no trouble in that game despite being turnover happy
>>
>>63549437
Are you a dumbass? When a defense has to play its safeties to respect a run game, that eases up the passing game for the QB

>>63549447
TJ Barrett looked like shit and Ezekiel Elliot carried yall. Good thing Michigan's D gives up only 90 rushing yards on avg and will neutralize him.
>>
>>63549410
uhhh what?
>>
>>63549339
>They're the easiest team around to beat
Not really, they've been close in every game they've played this year
>>
>the shitty of michigan
>>
>MICHISHIT
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GET FUCKED FAGGOTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
>mishitgan
>>
>>63549482
Right back at you, before you talk shit to ohio state maybe you should try not losing to Indiana
>>
>the ABMichigans finally come out of the woodwork during the 1 time of the game that Michigan is trailing
BAHAHAHA YOU FAGGOTS ARE ALL OBSESSED
>>
>>63549476

>Thinking Michigan's defense will be able to stop Just Touchdowns or Eazy E

How cute and naive
>>
>>63549512
>0-5 in conference
Okay.
>>
>>63549564
and the Michigan fans are curiously silent
>>
>>63549476
where are you getting that he looked like shit? there was some dumb playcalling but he had 2 td (should've been 3). JT came close to having a 100 yds rushing by himself and elliot averages over 100 yds/game so I don't know why you think they can stop tOSU also
>INT
kek I love watching you delusional faggots getting BTFO especially when you said they hold the rushing game to 90yds when fucking IU is at nearly 200
>>
File: 1422323912923.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1422323912923.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>INDIANA
>YET TO WIN A CONFERENCE GAME
>FUCKING DESTROYING MEEECHIGAN RIGHT NOW

MY SIDES CAN'T TAKE IT

>MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN
>>
>>63549584
They're like Nebraska, blew a bunch of potential wins
>>
>I'm sorry, but did Michigan already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the third quarter. Does not having the lead at the end of the third count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong.
>>
>>63549628

>THE DAMAGE CONTROL HAS ALREADY STARTED

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>63549598
~150 passing yards, less than 100 rushing yards, 1 pass TD, 1 INT, 1 rush TD, 1 fumble against ILLINOIS

That's shit, especially for someone who was hyped as a potential Heisman last season and struggled to even win his starting job back this year
>>
>all the kekeye fags ITT conveniently forgetting that they barely beat Indiana themselves
Y'all have no room to talk shit
>>
>Ohio State was losing by even more against Indiana this year and came back to win
Hypocritical faggots
>>
So we can all now finally come to an argeement on the rankings in the B1G?

1. Ohio State
2. Iowa
3. Michigan State
4. Wisconsin
5. Penn State
6. Northwestern
7. Minnesota
8. Nebraska
9. Indiana
10. Illinois
11. Michigan
12. Maryland
13. Purdue
14. Rutgers
>>
>>63549660
stay mad faggot enjoy being 7-3
>>
>>63549699
0/10
>>
File: 1416089768007.jpg (42 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
1416089768007.jpg
42 KB, 547x471
>>63549680
>and came back to win >and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win>and came back to win

YOU WON BE ABLE TO SAY THAT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>63549699
>Ohio State over Iowa
Iowa has actually beat ranked teams this year
>>
>>63549706
You sound so intelligent right now, what a great OSU education
>implying you actually attended
>>
>>63549711
>setting yourself up for the end of game (You) that badly
smd family
>>
File: 1431359887299.jpg (164 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1431359887299.jpg
164 KB, 800x600
>B-B-B-B-B-B--B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT OHIO STATE ALMOST LOST TOO WAHHHH WE STILL GUD TEAM U GUISE D:
>>
>>63549674
And yet somehow "barely beat" is better than "lost to."
>>
>>63549767
But Michigan will win this game
>>
File: ALL MEECHIGAN GIRLS ARE WHORES.jpg (691 KB, 1688x1125) Image search: [Google]
ALL MEECHIGAN GIRLS ARE WHORES.jpg
691 KB, 1688x1125
>LITERALLY ALL MEEEECHIGAN FANS THINK THEY CSN WIN THIS GAME
>LITERALLY ALL MEEEECHIGAN FANS THINK THEY CAN BEAT OSU MSU PSU WISCONSIN OR IOWA
>LITERALLY ALL MEEEECHIGAN FANS THINK HARBITCH HAS "BROUGHT THEM BACK"

AHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

M Y SIDES CANT TAKE IT PLEASE HELP ME
>>
>>63549865
You're embarrassing yourself
>>
File: 1428379393040.jpg (236 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1428379393040.jpg
236 KB, 1280x960
>tfw tOSU will always be the superior football program

Feels so good t b h
>>
>>63549897

>LE DAMAGE CONTROL REDDIT MAN

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>LOSING TO INDIANA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>63549918
Enjoy your career delivering my pizzas while I get a worthwhile education from an ivy league tier school
>>
You're kidding yourself if you think the big ten will let Indiana win this game.
>>
>Michigan game
>barren thread with only a few posts
>first sign of Michigan losing
>all the ABMichigans come out
>muh wins
>muh education
>nobody actually watching the game
Like clockwork
>>
>>63549955
>ivy league tier school
this is what michigan fans actually believe
>>
>>63549955

>Believing that your college degree hold more merit and another University not actually in the Ivy league

How cute
>>
>>63549991
>obvious holds not getting called
>what is pass interference
>forward progress on the fumble
>>
>>63549992

Does AB stand for absolutely booty blasted?
>>
>>63549955
>Public school not named Berkeley
>Ivy League tier

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FUCKING SIDES ARE IN PAIN
>>
>>63550000
>that entire sentence
Holy fuck they let literal brain dead people into Ohio State
>>
>>63549994
>>63550000
>>63550033
Stop while you're ahead. Worldwide university rankings are easily available.
>>
>>63550063

>What is autocorrect
>>
Indiana can't cover the deep ball for shit. They're completely selling out for runs.
>>
>>63550074
>Chinkshit rankings
>Still #30 when actual Ivies are top 10

Keep trying
>>
File: littlepenis.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
littlepenis.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>63549955
>trying to overcompensate
>>
>>63550074

>MUH RANKINGS

No one cares where you got your degree from if it isn't an actual Ivy league school. If you think otherwise you shouldn't be going to college because you are clearly a delusional retard.
>>
>>63550117
You just keep digging a deeper whole. Look at every Ivy school's ranking and see where Michigan fits in.
>>
>>63550130
Only Texas is in Michigan's league when it comes to alumni networks. Or maybe you should just using Google, Twitter, and other Michigan products.
>>
File: Ivy League tier.jpg (184 KB, 1370x1312) Image search: [Google]
Ivy League tier.jpg
184 KB, 1370x1312
>>63550141
Below nearly all of them by at least 5 spots?
>>
>>63550169
Yeah, ok dum dum. Even fellow B1G 10'er has you beat.
>>
>>63550169
>Or maybe you should just using Google,

Kek
>>
>>63550228
http://www.collegemagazine.com/10-best-college-alumni-networks/
>>
>MUH WINS
>MUH EDUCATIONS
>MUH HARBAUGH
>>
>>63550206
6. Princeton
8. Columbia
11. Yale
13. Cornell
17. Penn
22. Michigan
??? Brown
??? Cornell
??? Dartmouth
??? Harvard

Damn, you're bad at this. Meanwhile, where's your pathetic state school?
>>
File: obama-laugh.jpg (275 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
obama-laugh.jpg
275 KB, 660x440
>Michigan fans can't handle the banter
>immediately shit up the thread with academics
like clockwork
>>
>>63550289
At number 4
>>
>>63550247
>.com sources

KEK

>>63550289
>Not realizing Harvard is number one on that list

HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE?
>>
>>63550321
Reddit, the post
>>
>>63550300
It's hilarious because they delude themselves into thinking their academics are anything to brag about when compared to actually good private schools
>>
>>63550321
>HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE?
>asking a mooshgan fan
>>
>>63550332

>uh.... u like le reddit xD I got him now go mechigan
>>
>>63550310
Sure
>>
>>63550345
Faggot, the post
>>
chad tough bros

and desu the anti-Michigan meme is almost (ALMOST) more annoying than the archetypal delusional michigan fans. still not more annoying though. one of my best friends IS the delusional Michigan fan that everyone here despises and he drives me nuts all the time

it's always one nerd who brings it up and then gets like 5 people to respond and then they all spout "this is what all michigan fans believe"

yes I am rustled especially with how this game is going
>>
>>63550354
Lmao Berkley is easier to get into than most schools there

If you want to bring up Chinkshit rankings then I will gladly as well
>>
>>63550354
>Y-you're lying

Michigan fans are actually fucking pathetic
>>
FUCK
>>
>HAHAHAH GO MICHIGAN :^) HARBAUGH IS BRINGING US BACK
Lose to Utah
>OH WELL THATSJUST THE FIRST GAME AHAHAHH GO BLUEEEEE
Lose to Michigan State
>LE EPN BULLSHIT LUCKY "WIN" DOESNT COUNT GO BLUEEEE
Lose to Indiana
>Whatever I don't care anyways our academics are too good for me to care about a silly game.
>>
>MICHISHIT
>>
File: michicant.jpg (305 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
michicant.jpg
305 KB, 970x546
ahhhh fucking haaaaa
>>
>All-American guard
>future NFL pick tackle
Remind me how many players like that Michigan has on its d-line to go up against those 2?
>>
Ahahahahah classic mishitgan smithereens
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: jerry4.jpg (45 KB, 465x509) Image search: [Google]
jerry4.jpg
45 KB, 465x509
>>63550406
>>
MICHIGAN HOW ARE YOU LETTING INDIANA RUN ON YOU KEK
>>
>>63549722
>muh education
I sound a lot more educated than you for believing getting a failure of a NFL coach would turn around your irrelevant team like I said enjoy being 7-3 faggot
>>
should've pulled a Westbrook desu
>>
Harbaugh is wearing a coat

Based Brady Hoke would NEVER do such a thing that would restrict his movement like this
>>
I wish there was some way to just filter all Michishit fans

Or at least send them to concentration camps
>>
>>63550466
or a headset
>>
HOLY SHIT IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING
>>
Bolden's gotten his ass kicked all game
>>
>>63550481
we really need state flags then we could
>>
Tom Brady is literally Michigan's greatest accomplishment and they were too fucking stupid to even let him start for a good portion of his career because muh Drew Henson
>>
Someone pls make a webm of sad Michigan fans
>>
File: 1445125106724.webm (3 MB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
1445125106724.webm
3 MB, 500x264
Reminder that this actually happened
>>
>>63550505
>this is what Walmart fans believe
>>
I honest to god don't even care. I didn't expect Michigan to be that good this year, and it is true we are the best school in the B1G academically. I seriously could care less about one loss. 8-4 is an incredible first year.
>>
>>63550529
>I seriously could care less

Some education you've been getting
>>
File: finger.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
finger.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>63550513
never forget "the punt that wasn't"
>>
>>63550529
this game certainly isn't over but yeah I agree it's been nice actually being excited to watch games this year

>academically
just stop
>>
Is there any school that has more ABs than Michigan? Especially considering they've only achieved 1 notable accomplishment in the past 8 seasons. Why are people so obsessed?
>>
>>63550546
>Michican't
>class
>>
>>63550529
>The best school in the B1G academically
I think Northwestern would like to talk to you, since they are, you know, actually a good academic school
>>
>>63550558
they're my team? why wouldn't I support them?
>>
lel
>>
>Rudolph goes deep
literally who QB will win the B1G
>>
>>63550529
You should care. Even Rich Rod and Hoke were able to bet the Hoosiers. Michigan's performance tonight is making me sick. They seriously can't tackle #8 even once? Pathetic.
>>
How do you not pick that off

>loosiers
>>
>>63550586
AB==Anything But
>>
>Michigan getting BTFO at the goal line
>>
OH SHIT
>>
anybody else think harbaugh looks like an elderly woman?
>>
>>63550608
oh my bad

people in these threads are like 90% OSU and MSU fans, it's just banter
>>
>that tie
tacky as fuck
>>
>Michishit
>>
FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
So have we fucked it up yet?
>>
>Michigan in charge of goal line offfense
>>
File: 1446482902563.png (81 KB, 198x181) Image search: [Google]
1446482902563.png
81 KB, 198x181
Let's get this shit started:
>Mishitgan
>>
>the city of James Harbaugh
>>
Furpuck fan here, how BTFO is Michigan? I thought Indiana was bad.
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY THOUGHT THEY HAD A CHANCE

BLEEOWWWWNNNNNN THE FUCKKK OUTTTTTTTTT SUCK A DICK INDIANA HICKS
>>
>>63550683

Well Michigan is even worse
>>
WOOOOOOOOOO

ALL YOU FAGS:
BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT
>>
TOUCHDOWNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU DRIVE LIKE JEHU
>>
GO FOR TWO
>>
>2015
>thinking Indiana wouldn't choke it away
Heh. They're bottom feeders for a reason.
>>
>>63550696
>>63550700
>Send it to OT
>Start gloating already
>>
>>63550683
Not BTFO yet
>>
>>63550696
>>63550704
>>63550706
>being proud of tying a 4-5 football team
>>
THE SHITTY OF MICHIGAN
>>
OT BITCHES

EAT SHIT HOOSIERS
>>
>>63550715
Works every time, just like Northwestern or Minnesota

Minnesota's the only one of those that has been able to beat us
>>
>>63550715
Indianafag who's been quiet while all the ABMichigans come out? Or ABMichigan? Can't respond for real till I know
>>
holy fuck he almost missed that
>>
>>63550735
Do you know there are no ties in /cfb/?
>>
File: jerry2.jpg (44 KB, 460x480) Image search: [Google]
jerry2.jpg
44 KB, 460x480
>>63550719
>>63550735
>>
>>63550763
Hey dumbfuck, Michigan just tied the game to go into overtime. I know there are no ties, you're just retarded.
>>
File: Brutus points.jpg (65 KB, 628x267) Image search: [Google]
Brutus points.jpg
65 KB, 628x267
Alright, OSU MSU and IU fans lets all regroup for overtime

GIVE THEM YOUR POWER GUYS
>>
>>63550790
>this damage control
lmao this hick doesn't even know the rules
>>
>>63550811
>get proven wrong and muh damage control
wow, your poor parents
>>
>>63550837
are you autistic, you missed the initial joke like 3 posts ago
>>
File: 1344759308088.jpg (1 MB, 4806x3490) Image search: [Google]
1344759308088.jpg
1 MB, 4806x3490
OFFICIAL B1G KUCK LEVEL POWER RANKINGS:
1. Purdon't
2. Maryland
3. Indiana (promoted today by losing to Mishitgan, formerly #5)
4. Mishitgan (former #1)
5. Buttgers
6. Nebraska
901. Pedo State
902. Shitsconsin
903. Illinois
904. Minnesota
9001. Northwestern
9002. Iowa
9000000000001. Michigan State
9000000000002. The Ohio State University
>>
>>63550841
>the initial joke
nah, that's your life so far
>>
>>63550808
Go away. Have fun getting BTFO against Michigan St and Michigan and not making either the B1G championship or the playoffs.
>>
>Giving the ball to Indiana

Fucking WHY?!
>>
>>63550808
Piss off, fuckeye. We're coming for you soon.
>>
Purduefag here, fuck IU

>inb4 you try to hurt my feelings because my team has a small pee pee
>>
>>63550862
Cukk level? Minnesota should be #1 or #2
>>
>Michigan run defense
>>
>>63550878
Minnesota actually tried to win for their ded coach. Teams like Purdue, Maryland, and Indiana take pleasure in playing close games and then losing in pathetic fashion.
>>
>the soft creamy filling of mishitgan's D line
>>
He was SHORT
>>
Half a yard short. Kuckadoodledoo good job throwing the game Indiana.
>>
>implying his knees weren't down way before his forearm was anyway
>>
How is UM's run D so bad tonight? What happened?
>>
Oh look Michigan getting more refball to squeak by a shit team
>>
so go for it or fg?
>>
>>63550928
>implying that hasn't been Minnesota this century
Last win over their biggest rivals was 2003
Last win over OSU was 2000
And they take pride in getting kucked by TCU, Michigan, and OSU this year
>>
>>63550965
OVERRATED
>>
>>63550966
I don't even like Michigan and I can see you're blinded by bias
>>
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>63550965
Their best nose tackle is out, and I don't think they're coping well with IU's no-huddle

Their crappy 3rd down D don't help either
>>
>>63550971
If you don't go for it as the underdog who has had extreme success rushing the ball you'd be literally retarded as a coach. TBF many coaches would've kicked it like beta bitches though.
>>
>>63550995
You sound like a little girl, fuck off
>>
>>63550965
Missing our starting nosetackle, but there's really no excuses. Our linebackers have been shit. D-line hasn't been too great either.
>>
who got a screenie of the michigan sweater pouting fan?
>>
>>63551016
You sound like a moron
>>
File: Elliot.jpg (67 KB, 920x635) Image search: [Google]
Elliot.jpg
67 KB, 920x635
>This horrible run defense

Somebody has a present coming for you Michigan
>>
>>63550965
Just wait until next week when Saquon Barkley puts up 200 on them
>>
>>63551041
Scoreboard, faggot.
>>
>>63551030
Cool sweater tbqhwu
>>
>>63551013
>>63551018
wah
>>
File: teaching the retarded.jpg (61 KB, 416x620) Image search: [Google]
teaching the retarded.jpg
61 KB, 416x620
>>63551066
Why don't you go stare at a wall with your mouth open until the game's over and let the adults talk
>>
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT INDIANA HICKS TAKING MORE IN THE POOPER THAN EVER
>>
>>63551066
Lol ok champ
>>
File: IU Sucks.jpg (144 KB, 958x413) Image search: [Google]
IU Sucks.jpg
144 KB, 958x413
Come on Michigan!
>>
they made it look easy
>>
>>63551071
its the default one that sports teams have
>>
>>63551091
Did mere words make you this upet really? Are you crying, bitch?
>>
>>63551104
Heh. Don't worry Michigan has a 100% chance of victory. No team would go to such lengths to kuck themselves and not seal the deal.
>>
CAN'T SHUT THE BUTT
>>
>Having Indiana in charge of BTFO of of Bitchigan

Can we trade out Indiana for Kansas or somebody right now?
>>
>>63551104
Why are you going to a school you hate bro?
>>
>>63551104
>writing on a piece of toilet paper
don't treat your IU degree that way anon
>>
>>63551136
Hes too dumb to get into any other school
>>
>>63551126
kek
>>
>>63551091
Saved
>>
>father did his JD at U-M
>doing my MBA at IU
Pretty comfy.
>>
>Michigan getting two straight offensive possessions

What?
>>
>>63551121
Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... *unsheathes my twin katanas*
Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air*
TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS
*spins around and slashes your face open*
Not so tough now, huh?????
*grabs you and throws you up*
It's time to finish this little charade
*holds my katanas above my head*
YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords*
Heh.... easy.....
>>
Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
the leaders and best
Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
the champions of the West!
>>
>>63551104
top c uck
>>
Is Butt the next Gronk of the NFL?
>>
TOO EASY
>>
>>63551180

I think you wanted Le Reddit
>>
>>63551136
Going to IU is what made me hate it. The University, the people, everything. I'm so glad I'm out of Bloomington.
>>63551147
Kek, napkin was the only thing in front of me to write on.
>>
>>63551165
*it was a hologram*
Til next time
*vanishes through an interdimensional portal*
>>
>in b4 90-88 final
>>
kek desu senpai
>>
If IU scores a TD here, they should go for 2
>>
Pathetic
>>
Holy shit they finally stopped the run
>>
if indy scores they should just go for 2 cause their defense isnt doing any favors
>>
>>63551245
they will
>>
>>63551245

So Bitchigan gets their second lucky win because of a bad call from the other team?
>>
>LET'S GO, BLUE audible each of the past 2 drives
Does anyone even go to IU besides anon ITT?
>>
>>63551274
nobody cares about the football team there, just the tailgate
>>
>>63551274

>tfw tOSU dominates in terms of fans for visits to Indiana, Illinois, Northwestern, Minnesota, Rutgers, and Maryland year after year
>>
>>63551303
Can confirm, people will go to just the tailgate and not bother going to the game.
>>
This fucking game
>>
>>63551274
>>63551323
my friend's bro goes there and I think this is the first game he's actually been to
>>
>>63551196
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
the leaders and best
Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
the champions of the West!
>>
aww
>>
>throwing it

You had ONE fucking job

How many shit teams is mishitgan going to barely beat this year, what an overrated shit school
>>
>INDIANA
>>
>THE SHITTY OF BLOOMINGTON
>>
Ah fuck bad way to lose. Oh well literally no chance Michigan beats Ohio State.
>>
HAIL TO THE VICTORS
>>
wew, nice
>>
>throwing the ball

kek
>>
Lol, glad UM won. It will be funnier when PSU wins next week anyway.
>>
WEW LADS
>>
hindsight is 20/20 but def shouldve ran it right there
>>
Why do they always have police follow the coaches on the field after the game? Looked like he was getting arrested with his arms behind his back lmao
>>
File: 1434182717385.gif (396 KB, 541x332) Image search: [Google]
1434182717385.gif
396 KB, 541x332
MAKE IT 20
>>
>WHO-siers
>>
>michigan can't stop the run
>throw it
>>
>throwing on the goal line
They never learn do they?
>>
File: 1347466192781.jpg (176 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
1347466192781.jpg
176 KB, 534x629
At least one team in Michigan can win
>>
Nice try you faggot-ass meme team. Way to deviate from your ONE AND ONLY play and blow the game.
>>
>>63551369
Kek
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.