[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Washington NFL Team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (433 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433 KB, 1365x1024
So /sp/, what should The Redskins' name be when it inevitably gets changed. Should it even change?
>>
If it does change it's strictly college ball for me
>>
The Washington shitskins
>>
the washington fickle fucks
>>
>>63543992
>sjw prograsive keks want to change an established franchise name

BAN ASSUALT LIBERALS
>>
White middle class with nothing better to do than throw faux outrage at a non topic.

Meanwhile actual redskins give zero fucks about the name.

Reminder that Fighting Irish is extremely offensive and should be changed. #boycottnotredame
>>
>>63544141
>Saints
>Angles
>Padres
>>
>>63544141
>being this triggered
go fuck a sheep
>>
The Washington ThatGoddamnAssholeSnyderHasRuinedAllOurLivesAndFootballWillNeverBeFunAgains
>>
Washington Poo In Loos
>>
Pigskins
>>
The name is the least of their worries. They should contract the team, wait a few years, and start a new franchise in Toronto or something. The Redskins are hot fucking shit and just need to be blown up.
>>
The Washington Eagles of Death Metal
>>
File: 1446142368394.jpg (175 KB, 682x797) Image search: [Google]
1446142368394.jpg
175 KB, 682x797
I live close to the largest reservation in the U.S., and lemme tell ya about natives.

All of them, close to 85% are obese, go to any store near the area and all the carts are off getting them booze and shitty food.

The reservation itself is filled with Native gangs and meth, seems to me they majorly just rake the benefits given to them by the government away on food and booze.

Probably should focus on the underlying problems of the reservations themselves and not on if maybe their offended, which majority are not.
>>
>>63543992

The Washington Insiders
>>
>>63543992
there is like 5 million indians left.. fuckin who cares?
>>
>wizards capitals nationals all use same colors
Redskins fuck it all up
>>
>>63543992

The Washington Reptile-Jews
>>
File: Rednecks.jpg (88 KB, 583x667) Image search: [Google]
Rednecks.jpg
88 KB, 583x667
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 394x394
>>63545274
>live on reservation
>in HS go around different Pow Wow's competing for fun and money
>find name offensive all my life but have other shit to worry about
>get to college
>when people find out I'm Native American and football comes up it always goes one of two ways
>"man we should totally change the name"
>"man we're honoring the naive people's, my grandmas 1/16 Cherokee/Navajo and I'm not offended by it"
>mfw
I never even talk about it or bring it up, but people always have to get their opinion off of their chest
>>
It should start with an R so they can still use those logos
>>
Washington's Whiteskins, or WW for short.
>>
The Washington ReasonsICantBuyBoozeAtAGasStationInArizona
>>
>>63545274
Depends on the tribe and reservation, some are better than others. But yeah, generally reservations are poor shitholes with Indians who live there suffering from alcohol/drug addiction problems.
>>
Washington Bureaucrats.
>>
Washington GenderNeutralOtherkin
>>
>>63543992
Washington Warhawks
>>
>They try to take away the redskins trademark, but have no problem with the "dangerous negro" clothing line

Do people really think "redskin" is worse than "negro"?
>>
the washington masons

their mascot can be a giant compass & square
>>
>>63543992
Washington Rapists.

They keep the big "R" logos and it no longer is offensive to one specific group. Plus we get sweet commentary like:

>Raped at the 20 yard line for a loss of 5!
>>
File: fighting irish.jpg (155 KB, 450x336) Image search: [Google]
fighting irish.jpg
155 KB, 450x336
>>63544141
Just trying to honor your nation's contributions to our own. If you want to jump straight to drunken Irish thugs that's a you problem.
>>
>>63545691
I like this
>>
>>63543992

The Washington Moon Crickets
>>
the washington Niggas on the moon
>>
someone should just do the world a favor and kill snyder desu
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4475x2765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4475x2765
>>63544141
Not true
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/27/native-american-leaders-speak-out-against-redskins-name/
>>
>>63549911
>niggers

triggered. Fuck those redskins
>>
Washington Whitemen
>>
>>63543992
>>63545111
>>63549322
>>63549993

As a white American, I am offended. Please censor yourselves
>>
>>63550075
Washington Whippers? Whips?
>>
It shouldn't fucking change. Who cares about the oppressed native americans.
>>
>>63544141
Shouldn't you be tending to your potato farm?
>>
Could just become the Washington football Capitals
>>
>>63550286
what if they became the Washington football Redskins and then changed all the other DC sports teams to redskins too? Then the football team wouldnt be the most offensive name
>>
File: penn_jillette.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
penn_jillette.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
>>63549911
>Niggers!
>Chinks!
>Redskins!
>What's the difference?

Only two of them have been used as an insult this century? Fucking liberals I swear. Also
>Viking is a job
I can't even tell if this is being sarcastic, it's completely retarded whether it's meant ironically or not.
>>
The Washington 'We're Sorry About The Name But We're Keeping The Land's
>>
>>63543992

The Washington Niggerskins.
>>
>>63550395
liberals in a nutshell
>>
The Washington Prairieniggers.
>>
>>63550335
best idea in thread
>>
Washington Redskin Potatoes.
>>
>>63545274

B-but my native pride.

Proud to buy the white mans booze.

Natives are almost as bad as niggers.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.