[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he stopped being shit and wins a champions league..would he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: zlatan.jpg (33 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
zlatan.jpg
33 KB, 400x500
If he stopped being shit and wins a champions league..would he be the GOAT striker
>>
>Le score and amazing goal and choke man
>>
he always had the potential imo, and he doesn't have to win one to become it. but it think it's too late.
>>
He proved himself in the best leagues in europe but there is something that keeps him from being one of the GOAT as a striker
>>
it's too late to change the narrative
>>
>goat against traktor fc in the group stages
>shits the bed every time actual football club shows up
>usually even has less touches than goalkeeper

even his league goals are against relegation sides yet teenages eat his shit up cause muh strong swedish black belt ninja warrior from moldova
>>
it's ogre for him
>>
B-but /sp/ told me you need to win a World Cup to be considered GOAT, not a CL.
>>
>>63544364
>need to win a World Cup to be considered GOAT
>argie-logic in a spaniard
So you are learning...
>>
>>63543791
people rate him because he performs in leagues but doesn't show up in the european competitions and people who haven't seen him play because he's not been in there leagues ask literally who he is, and every football hipster gets a huge hard on and starts screaming 'OH MY GOD ITS IBRA HES JUST BEHIND MESSI AND RONALDO HES SO GOOD AND DOES FUNNY INTERVIEW STUFF' also ignoring the fact he's a gypsy white trash cunt
>>
>>63544216
he usually does well against barcelona..
>>
No because there are many strikers in history still better than him, no matter how many trophies he wins
>>
File: Carlos Alberto.jpg (29 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Carlos Alberto.jpg
29 KB, 600x400
>>63544364
Yes, you do.

Any shitter can win a CL.
>>
>le walk around, be tall with bad hair and hit blooters man
>GOAT

pick one pal
>>
>le join the best team in the league to collect free titles man
>>
>>63544216
sounds like Cristiano desu
>>
>>63547087
I was being sarcastic, my white boludo friend.

>>63549165
What if your NT is full of shitty players? What if Pele, Maradona or Messi had been born in Andorra?
>>
>>63549966
Then they hadn't become famous football players.
>>
>>63543791
Ibra is too lazy nowadays to ever be great again. Just doesn't look for the game, instead waiting for the game to arrive at him. Which of course becomes a problem whenever world class defenders show up. He's not even top 5 strikers this century so far desu
>>
>>63549966
>what if Pele, Maradona or Messi had been born in Andorra?
Shevchenko and Eto'o are every bit as "victims" of that as Ibra is. And they were way better at their prime. Weah too.
>>
based Ibra made my name known and now everywhere I go people can actually fucking pronounce it, he'll always be the GOAT in my heart
>>
>>63550663
Niggers are a special case desu, those get cherrypicked by Europeans at 18 years, only those who do get picked even have a remote chance.
>>
>>63550733
fuck off Zlatan
>>
>>63550663
I know, not saying that Ibra is GOAT. It's just that the whole "you need to win a WC to become GOAT" seems stupid to me.
>>
>>63543791
The only difference between God and Zlatan is that
God doesn't think he is Zlatan.
>>
File: 1413899666174.gif (504 KB, 222x286) Image search: [Google]
1413899666174.gif
504 KB, 222x286
>>63543791
let me see if I get the question

>If he wasn't bad, would he be good?
>>
File: 9.jpg (253 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
253 KB, 1680x1050
>>
People say I look like Zlatan. Should I be offended or honored?
>>
>>63568951
Zlatan looks a right gyppo cunt tbhfam
>>
>better than messi
>better than trezeguet
>better than del piero
>better than ronaldo
>better than vieri

you can see where i am going with this, right?
>>
>>63568951
If Zlatan was anything else other than a world class footballer, how would people react to him you think?
>>
File: 44122.jpg (10 KB, 249x200) Image search: [Google]
44122.jpg
10 KB, 249x200
>>63544216

>shits the bed every time actual football club shows up

Underrated post.
>>
>>63569024
I'd hold on to my phone in my pocket when he comes near me
>>
the most overrated football player i've seen in all my years

he has literally played for all the recent CL winning teams yet HE HAS NEVER WON IT

the best game ever was when he was at Barcelona and Messi scored a hat trick and gave Zlatan the penalty in the last minute of the game because he felt sorry for the gypsy not scoring in 12 games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIR_VMAEK1U
>>
I think Zlatan is simply overrated. Sure, he's one of the better strikers in European football, but he's not up there with the real GOATS.

He's also a bit of a cunt on the field and is a liability for the Swedish NT. Yet he has this weird cult of personality, something that I just can't come to terms with.
>>
>>63569248
>he has literally played for all the recent CL winning teams
Yeah, he played at Bayern and Madrid.
>>
>>63568998
Why do you insult yourself like this?
>>
Fuckin Zlatan I'm so sick of this meme. Play in a proper league and score for fun and people might respect him. People do bicycle kicks and stupid shit all the time he's top 10 overrated of all times
>>
>>63570061
I'm assuming by recent were talking about winning since 2005..... so Milan, Inter, Barca (and Juve too, who've finished runner up twice in the last 12 years)
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.