[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uga v auburn game thread Fuck the generals War eagle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x281
Uga v auburn game thread

Fuck the generals

War eagle
>>
>Running on 3-14
>>
Never thought I'd see the day that Richt was so shit at developing QBs that we are forced to run a meme wild "dog" offense. Goddamn I hate richt. Just goes to show it was Bobo that was doing all the QB coaching and richt was more overrated than even I thought.

I can't believe there are still idiots on /sp/ who thinks hes a good coach, holy shit. I hope we get blown out here and to GT. I love seeing richt squirm on his hot seat.
>>
>>63543094
He's gone if they lose today
>>
>All these auburn injuries this year
>>
HAHAHAHA RICHT GETTING DESPERATE AS FUCK AND IT BACKFIRING
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Looking good so far senpai
>>
>>63543612

>thinks its an accomplishment to beat a richt coached team

can't wait to see alabama blow you the fuck out.
>>
The fuck was that jj
>>
>>63543727
Uga fans are pathetic desu
>>
HAHAHA LAMBERT YOU STUPID FUCK
>>
UGA BTFO
>>
i would literally ALL of those uga girls with the pom poms
>>
>Nick Chubb
"I was a Heisman candidate until I played Bama."

>Leonard Fournette
"I was a Heisman candidate too before I played Bama."

>Jeremy Johnson
"I was a Heisman candidate for no good reason."

All pre-season I was saying it... And you auburn fags just couldn't let it go. When will this "Auburn is good" meme die?
>>
>using all time outs just to control the clock a bit

I would've saved one of those timeouts. The dawgs weren't going to do anything but punt after the stop on the 3rd down. I don't see what that accomplished.
>>
>>63543094
>I love seeing richt squirm on his hot seat.
>richt squirm
Richt doesn't give a fuck. He could win the national championship or he could be #1 on the hotseat and he wouldn't give one flying fuck. You can bitch and moan about him all you want, but none of this will ever bother him.

When he gets fired, he'll take his tens of millions of dollars he's made over the years and probably build some hospital in Africa or something and not give a single fuck about NCAA football.
>>
AUBURN BTFO BY UGA!
>AUBURN BTFO BY UGA!
AUBURN BTFO BY UGA!
>AUBURN BTFO BY UGA!
AUBURN BTFO BY UGA!
>AUBURN BTFO BY UGA!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.