[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Euro 16
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: 1966143_w21[1].jpg (25 KB, 573x322) Image search: [Google]
1966143_w21[1].jpg
25 KB, 573x322
Is it still going to happen guys?
>>
Yes, but it's going to be insane and I suspect there will be at least one attack.

Can't stop this shit now. The only solutions are deporting all Muslims (which won't happen, duh) or putting them all into camps/ghettos (which won't happen, duh).

As such, anybody who is a Muslim could be a sleeper agent. ISIS says hundreds are in UK alone. They say Rome (why?) Washington (They said Washington, not Washington DC.... Do they mean DC?) and London are next.

Moving it won't help. So I suspect there will be shit loads of security.
>>
Europe is such a peaceful place to live, unlike America with all the murders....
>>
>>63538021
>Rome (why?)

They think of it as the Christian Mecca. Obviously it's not, but if they were smart, they wouldn't be Muslims.
>>
They should hold it here we don't have shootings
>>
File: dancamp.jpg (216 KB, 475x594) Image search: [Google]
dancamp.jpg
216 KB, 475x594
>>63538589
>tfw my buddy is ex-Army and making six figures training the UAE military
>>
will the England v France game on Tuesday go ahead?
>>
3 people died near or inside the stadium during the game and mods deleted threads about it

how is that not sports related when it will cancel the england vs frog game
>>
>>63538659
the three guys were suicide bombers and killed no one but themselves. They don't deserve any attention
>>
>>63538659

That was actually the suicide bombers
>>
>>63538696
>>63538698
how do you go to a stadium that holds 80.000, blow yourself up and only kill yourself. That is special kind of stupid, like those fucks that forgot about the daylight saving time change and exploded in their car while still going to the intended site
>>
>>63537950
the euro's are happening in North Africa la, its being played in the Tunisian super dome
>>
>Germany comes France in 1940
>Bombs everywhere
>Germany comes to France in 2015
>Bombs everywhere
Seriously France get your shit together
>>
It will be postponed due to World War 3
>>
>>63538021
>Yes, but it's going to be insane and I suspect there will be at least one attack.
I fear you're right. A bunch of people on streets gonna be an easy target. The only good thing in this whole story is that I'm poor and I cannot afford a trip and ticket for the game.
>>
Where are all the edgy jokes, did I miss them?
>>
File: 1446864286165.jpg (162 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1446864286165.jpg
162 KB, 1462x1462
>be french
>get shot
>>
>>63538603
report him for treason
>>
>>63538021
>The only solutions are deporting all Muslims (which won't happen, duh) or putting them all into camps/ghettos (which won't happen, duh)

IS would fucking love it if that happened. way to make recruitment even easier for them

the problem with the UK is they won't even get rid of the cunts who openly preach hate in the streets
>>
What i want to know is why aren't there strict security checks at venues like concert halls. Charlie Hebdo wasn't even a year ago ffs, they should still be on high alert.
>>
>>63538242
Giubileo begins next month
>>
>>63539094
so NOW you want camps?
>>
>>63538021
>Washington

hopefully they meant seatlle
>>
>>63538715

Looks like the wanted to Snackbar at the same time as their buddies and get people when they were going into the stadium but their buddies were late.
>>
>>63537950
obvious false flag
>>
>>63538715
>like those fucks that forgot about the daylight saving time change and exploded in their car while still going to the intended site

you got a link my main man
>>
File: 1432459571531.jpg (11 KB, 441x408) Image search: [Google]
1432459571531.jpg
11 KB, 441x408
Reminder that, everyone seems to have forget it, but we easily beat Germany 2-0 and we're going to win Euro 2016 wherever it takes place
>>
I'll be there with 7 m8s.
I hope we'll get out alive.
>>
>>63539271
the arabs beat you 140 - 3
>>
File: Mami.jpg (110 KB, 923x620) Image search: [Google]
Mami.jpg
110 KB, 923x620
>there are people who didn't realize this was done by fifa powers, particularly blatter, with the purpose of presenting france as not safe for the euros, forcing a change of location which not only would throw everything in utter chaos, it would also take the automatic qualification spot from france and give it to someone else, meaning france would have to miss the euros or play a play off (but there is no time for that), all of this to show platini as a weak man who fucked up with uefa and completely destroy his power in the world of football
>>
File: 1447089659274.jpg (5 KB, 250x229) Image search: [Google]
1447089659274.jpg
5 KB, 250x229
>tfw have 2 tickets for games at Stade de France
>tfw don't even know what the games will be
>>
>>63539304

They aren't playing in Euro
>>
>>63539257
Nah, it was in one of those Darwin Awards books. Basically some Palestinians wanted to blow up some Israelis, but Palestine and Israel kept different times for observing DST and they got bogged down in traffic or at a checkpoint or something like that
>>
>>63539330
But I thought the French were hosting the tournament
>>
>>63539315
FC Allah vs. Ackbar United
>>
>>63539354
One group stage game, so it can be Germany-Belgium or Romania-Albania

The other is a last 16 game

I hope I'll not get bombed though
>>
>>63538021
>Can't stop this shit now.
Yes you can, you dumbo.

>or putting them all into camps/ghettos
Keeping them all in ghettos is what made this shit possible in the first place.

>>63539152
lel
>>
>>63539271

>Islamic State of Gallia
>allowing sports

Don't think so, mon ami.

Also, they thank you in advance for refurbishing those stadiums sothey can relax comfortably while watching mass execution games
>>
>this was supposed to be the last tournament in a really good location in the midst of shitters like SA, Poland, Ukraine, Brazil, Russia and Qatar
>France is even shitter now
>>
>tfw I got 4 tickets to the final through the ballot

Don't you fucking dare ruin this for me you fucking shitskins. Otherwise I'll be forced to go on twitter and express my outrage.
>>
>>63539551

Fucking lucky cunt I didn't get one
>>
>>63539551
>Otherwise I'll be forced to go on twitter and express my outrage.

enjoy jail m8
>>
>didn't qualify
>Euros won't happen anyway

wew lads
>>
>>63539551
It'd be better if something happened, so you could blame terrorists for the English team not making it out the groups.
>>
>>63538021
>Let's be reasonable and suspend reason all together and blame the logical consequence of an asymmetric war against a tiny group of people who themselves are a consequence of actions in that region over a long period of time in history and blame it on muslims: the post

Good one mate. Go back to /pol/.
>>
>>63539613
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>63539621
AMERICA DUMB
>>
>>63539613
>they dindu nuffin : the post

Good one, go back to Somalia
>>
>>63539633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCGedOGCrnQ

Explain this fagit
>>
>>63539564

HOLLAND WINS AGAIN
>>
File: 1414705219418.jpg (35 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1414705219418.jpg
35 KB, 292x257
>>63539613
wow, you're so progressive Sweden, it's not like your daughter will be the fourth wife of a dumb sandnigger or anything :')
>>
>>63539647
Robben is behind it all
>>
>>63539647
They never won anything in the first place to win again.

>>63539637
Blame the french people for electing dumbasses who didn't tell them what the consequences of war against such groups are.

Instead you want to play right into these groups' hands and pull the racism and discrimination card against Muslims and by extension those who you think look Muslim.

France, if don't use reason in the face of these situations, then what good is reason at all? Yet you continue to treat these happenings as an ideology or religion attacking you when it is in fact the outcome of geopolitics and the history of the region which your country has had a huge hand to fiddle with for over 200 years.

France you're becoming the america (with your dumbness and rash decisions) and saudi arabia (with your fundamentalist interpretation of secularism) of Europe.

Fucking fix yourself.
>>
>>63539691
What is your opinion on the hundreds of thousand people seeking a better life in Sweden these past few and coming years? Will they improve Sweden as a whole given enough time?

Or will they perhaps be marginalized and frustrated by the fact that they will never be truly integrated as long as they base their lives on the Quran and just fuck your country up?
>>
Better clean out dem banlieues before the euro.

We could share some of these evacuation plans.
>>
why can't we just drop a bomb on mecca?
>>
>>63539741
I don't know if they'll improve Sweden or not. Anyone who is serious and hard working will improve the country. We also have to fix our integration so it goes smoothly instead of putting people in ghettos.

It isn't a given that they'll fuck up the country if they base their lives on the Qur'an. There are many Muslims here who are practicing and valuable contributers to society. So don't involve something like Islam in your discussions if you don't grasp basic concepts of it.
>>
>>63539793
isis actually hates mecca
>>
>>63539807
it would still make me happy
>>
>>63539152
Kek
>>
>>63539793
Because that would be the most retarded and rash thing to do, on an entirely different level than the current dropping of bombs on Syria.

Why would you even want to do that in the first place? Do you want more war? Do you think we achieve peace through war? Are you an American stationed in Germany or are you actually German? Cmon now step it up
>>
>>63539613
Do you really think Islam is compatible with western values and culture? No rational and sane person can believe this, and the consequence of the mass migration you and your pathetic leftist government supports will be a demographic shift unlike any other than will lead to decades and decades of Islamic terrorism in the West. Islam does not belong in Europe.

Now fuck off back to reddit you shitskin apologist
>>
>>63539825
because all muslims are subhumans and deserve to die, duh
>>
>>63539825
>Do you think we achieve peace through war?

Yes. The only way to overcome a way of life that is incompatible with European values is to destroy it altogether.
>>
>>63539613
I swear to God he's doing it over on /int/ too.
>>
Thought France was supposed to be the most anti religion. I guess excepting religions is better than trying to ban it?
>>
>>63539800

get a girl that you know to walk around alone in a predominantly white neighborhood, and once nothing happens there, follow her back to the sharialawville and watch her get gangraped within minutes. then you unzip your pants and masturbate to your women being raped by niggers

yes sweden
>>
>>63539855
What? France has the largest Muslim population in Western Europe. It's a fucking hotbed of shitskin savagery. This problem will only get worse thanks to European governments who want to undermine national identity and flood this continent with uneducated third world shitskins on an unprecedented scale.

Thanks, Merkel and Hollande #refugeeswelcome
>>
>>63539838

thank you based britfag, know that there are millions of amerifags who feel the same way
>>
>>63539869
It's the contradiction of modern liberalism. They support diversity and multiculturalism, yet these non-European cultures are beyond savage, treat women like shit and have no respect for the rule of law.

People who try to justify this shit are mentally ill, look at the mental gymnastics this keked Swede is going through in this very thread
>>
>>63539879
Friend, this is the majority opinion in every Western country. Leftists love to flood 4chan after things like this and promote their ideology. They are not representative of this site, or the wider public.
>>
I'm guessing they'll militarize the whole event and an area of 1-2km range around the stadiums will be secluded with everyone being searched before entering.
>>
>>63538220
>120 or so dead
well that wouldn't even be news in the US
>>
>>63539897

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M

RIP western ideals

we are all fucked if we don't combat this shit
>>
>flee your country in fear of terror
>terrorist attack in the country you fled to
>you are made responsible for the terror

refugees sent on a fucking ruse cruise
>>
>>63539691
>its whites' fault, they are oppressing us : the post
>>
move the euros to england

???

solved

muslims wont attack their own soil, and we're more than ready to host the euros
>>
>>63539939

>you celebrate the terror and do not report terrorist activities to authorities

i've had just about enough of you lefty fucks embarrassing my based german genetics. are you even genetically german?
>>
>>63539960
>muslims wont attack their own soil

that's where they do most of their attacking
>>
150 people killed is standard procedure in hueland on a friday night, nothing happened during the WC tough
>>
>>63539960
Yeah, we totally didn't get a terrorist attack in the last decade.
>>
>>63539972
>>you celebrate the terror
wew lad
>>
>>63539980

you guys should host it in birmingham
>>
>>63539960
that RWC at home was already embarassing enough, hosting a competition and cannot make it out of the group stage... you don't have to do that la'
>>
>>63539981

most muslims are supportive of terroristic attacks
>>
>>63539939
>what are fifth columnists

Half of those economic migrants aren't even Syrian you stinking shitskin apologist
>>
So did any group officially took responsibility for this?
>>
As a completely layman on the subject, sometimes I can only feel a little sorry for the IS. This is a fight they simply can not win and I'm not sure if they have any idea how outgunned they actually seem.
I mean, of course killing 118 people is awful, but in the grand scheme of things, for a country like France this is nothing compared to the possible number of dead in retaliation attacks (which were already happening, if I'm not mistaken).
>>
>>63539998
w e w
l a d
>>
>>63539939
They aren't refugees Mohammad, they aren't fleeing terror. They aren't seeking asylum. They are shopping around a continent that they share no culture, no history, no language with.
>>
>>63540019
Well you must know your kin best of all, so who am I to argue.
>>
Finland should host it
>>
>>63540025
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/12/avalanche-expect-10-million-migrants-2020-warn-merkel-allies/

Still in denial are you? Go jump in front of a train you limp wristed kekold
>>
>>63540046
w e w

l a d
>>
>>63540008

keep fucking with white people, see how it turns out. africa went from a prosperous, promising venture into an absolute shithole within a decade because "white ppl b racist yo" and they kicked out the people who were there to help them.

>yfw massive white migration to Uruguay/Brazil/Argentina/Chile due to our shit being fucked

their families will die of not having fucking penicillin. because they burnt that bridge with this terror shit.

islam is a religion of cowardice and degeneracy
>>
>>63539998
Oh yeh which newspaper did you read that one in
>>
If they consider the Eurocup a target it won't matter much who will host it.
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/Nero/status/665347037701935104

daily reminder liberalism is a mental disorder
>>
>>63538603
>helping train the military of islamist terrorist states

your bro should be hanged for treason tbhfam
>>
>>63540008
They just hate the west, these guys where in power before we came and kicked out saddam, it's all just a power game using religion as an excuse
>>
>>63540051
>h-haha my country is undergoing radical social engineering and demographic change but i-i'm still upbeat like the good liberal I should be!

so brave of you m'kraut. Have an upboat gentlesir!
>>
>>63540069
The target was France desu.
>>
>>63539613
this desu
>wage war on and destabilize the middle-east because MUH 9/11
>kill their men, makes their women and children live in wrecks and ruins
>the new generation of youth grows up hating the west, seeing them as the reason for their difficult conditions
>loads of recruits for terrorist organizations

epik
>>
>>63539647
>again
>>
>>63540084
w l
e a
w d
>>
>>63539980
>the last decade
Compared to
>two in the same year
>>
>>63540087
wait, if post-9/11 destabilization causes terrorism, what caused 9/11????? What caused the WTC bombings??? What caused the USS Cole bomb??? What caused Lockerbie???

>get rid of Saddam
>get rid of the Taliban
>bomb ISIS

IT'S LE WEST'S FAULT FOR ISLAMIC TERRORISM. BLAME LE WEST'S FOREIGN POLICY FOR LE DESTABILIZING A REGION THAT WAS DESTABILIZED
>>
>>63540117
you forgot empowering Saddam and the Taliban beforehand
>>
>>63539613

>Let's be reasonable and suspend reason all together and blame the logical consequence of an asymmetric war against a tiny group of people

you think you are smart and you are not. even if you had no knowledge of english, a swedish shitpost into google translate would have spit out a more reasonable sentiment than this.

you would rather have your sisters, wives, and mothers raped and killed (literally don't make me fucking post links >sweden yes) thank be racist, which is WAY more heinous than murdering someone or raping them

>if you are white it is your duty to get abused by non-whites

enjoy your country devolving into the third-world

you lost your white card. fuck your country i can't wait until it burns to the ground.
>>
>>63540117
>what caused 9/11
>believing the official story
I know Brits are dumb, but get a grip, man.
>>
>>63540117
Of course it's not just the USA/West's fault, but you can't rule them out either.
>>
>>63540135

yes or no, are you an ethnic german? there is no possible way than you can inculcate these views and be white.
>>
>>63540131
>you lost your white card
>niggermerica saying this to ANYONE
>>
>>63540122
You mean installing the Schah and supporting the Saudis?
>>
File: 2015.jpg (224 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
224 KB, 1300x1300
you know what im saying?
>>
>>63540085
pretty much the whole Europe is involved one way or another with the OIR. I think if France doesn't host it the terrorists will just attack whoever does. That is, if they actually intend to attack during the Eurocup (when everyone is expecting it and somewhat prepared).
>>
>>63540159

aaaaaaaaand he's not white

get out of my homeland please
>>
File: tog2.jpg (127 KB, 864x1026) Image search: [Google]
tog2.jpg
127 KB, 864x1026
>>63540085
But nobody not even the Islamic State has the balls to attack Germany. Hell even the UK hasn't had another Terrorist attack since July 7, 2005.

Its just been France over and over and over and over and over again.
>>
>>63540150
I am as German as you can get and nobody but retarded Amerifats have an excuse to be stupid enough to not know 9/11 was a false flag attack.
>>
>>63540150
I think he was being sarcastic, LeFatso

>>63540162
general meddling, as is the american way
>>
>>63540072
>comment is free

i read guardian because of its supreme football coverage, but boy do they go in the cringefest with this shit from time to time
>>
>>63540171
It's always France.
>>
imagine if all the shootings in the US were reported at once, they would be in a state of shock and terror. Even their local news has 1 stabbing/gun victim per night.
>>
>>63540171
They've tried and failed on a few occasions in the UK since 2005.

IIRC there are constant efforts by the UK intelligence services which thwart terrorist efforts before they ever get to the execution stage of their plans.

It will definitely happen again here at some point. There's too many radicals here.
>>
>>63540190
>all this is playing right into Cameron's dirty pigfucker hands
Damn, you Brits have it bad. Well on your way to become more of a surveillance state than we are.
>>
>>63540194
It's a loss-loss man.

I'm moving to the fucking moon. or maybe Poland.
>>
>>127
>>
>>63540197
Switzerland is nice at this time of year.
Or Iceland, that's too cold for the brownies, hence no danger.
>>
>>63540197

move to the last white bastion of hope - Argentina
>>
>>63540190

>IIRC there are constant efforts by the UK intelligence services which thwart terrorist efforts before they ever get to the execution stage of their plans.

samesies
>>
>be DFB
>go to Paris
>have to leave hotel because of bomb threads
>lose the match
>muslims try to kill you
Worst day ever
>>
>>63540131
>projections about my intentions for (You)'s: the post
Have some more replies maybe that will fill up your (You) quota for today.
>>63540131
>>63540131
>>63540131
>>
German authorities say 'reason to believe' man arrested in Bavaria on November 5 was linked to Paris attackers
>>
>watching BBC coverage live from Paris
>two french men stand behind interviewer kissing each other

absolutelyharam.isis
>>
>>63540231
>Somebody please think of the gays!
>>
>>63540227

Also in: the sky is blue.
>>
>>63540236

http://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/mizzou-protestors-are-upset-that-the-terrorist-attacks-in-paris-are-getting-more-attention-than-them/

you meme but the meme isn't a meme... it is not meme... it is sad truth :(
>>
@AnnCoulter
>What's the upside of letting millions of Muslims migrate to western countries?

well, she's not wrong...
>>
>>63540238
>>63540238
actually its not
>>
File: 1447313753023.jpg (14 KB, 310x464) Image search: [Google]
1447313753023.jpg
14 KB, 310x464
>>63540258
Oh wow
>>
File: dajjal.jpg (116 KB, 960x795) Image search: [Google]
dajjal.jpg
116 KB, 960x795
>In the town of Dabiq (Its in Syria). Dajjal (The Anti-Christ) will lead the Army of Rome (The West) to fight against the Holy Islamic Warriors (The Islamic State) in a battle to end all battles. When only 5,000 Islamic Fighters remain. The Prophet will appear and spare Dajjal and lead the Fighters to Eternal Victory
>>
>>63540274
>Of Syrian refugees to Norway in 2014, only 30% have completed primary school, of those 15% have completed high-school, and 5.8% have a higher education, says Frisch Centre NRK

Feeling enriched yet /sp/?
>>
Of course it will, security is going to be tight as shit though
>>
File: 1418087038908.png (756 KB, 820x765) Image search: [Google]
1418087038908.png
756 KB, 820x765
>>63540274

she is the ultimate libfag troll
>>
>>63540258
>Black People
Not even once. Everything has to about them.

See: Black Lives Matter
>>
File: 1446316119315.jpg (85 KB, 618x579) Image search: [Google]
1446316119315.jpg
85 KB, 618x579
>tfw country too small to host EURO or WC
>tfw we literally live football
>>
>>63539613
this guy is right.

all you idiots with your knee-jerk reactions will just make everything worse.

why are you all so cowardly?
>>
>>63540340

>going after innocent civilians

you're the reason i'm moving to south america or eastern europe soon. fucking cancer of this country.
>>
>>63540302
>tfw we literally live football

dude, seriously, what is the attendance rate for anyone not hajduk or dinamo (well scratch dinamo)?
>>
Watching a documentary about the '80s team. Can't believe how god Preben Elkjær was. Unironically the best Scandinavian forward in history.
>>
>>63540258
hahaha fucking hell
>>
>>63540168

>homeland

Holy fuck you are embarressing
>>
File: 00000018.png (78 KB, 143x200) Image search: [Google]
00000018.png
78 KB, 143x200
>>63540258
IT JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN
>>
>>63540455
No, embarrassing is shitskin apologism from Germans who are sitting idly by as their country gets destroyed from within
>>
>>63540168
>muh heritage
Go away amerifat
>>
>>63540471
is that H.P. Baxter
>>
>>63540479
No surprise the Swedekek has no sense of ethnic identity
>>
>>63540476
What are you suggesting we Germans do, pray tell? :^)
>>
>"The soldiers of the Caliphate have as a target the capital of abomination and pervertion", says ISIS notice.

>The notice also says that the "eight brothers" who practiced the massacres in Paris were recruited especifically to strike "the Stade de France, during a match against Germany, attended by that imbecile François Hollande", and the Bataclan, "where hundreds of heathens (idolaters) were together in a perverted party". [Football is haram]

>IS accuses France of "insulting out Prophet" e of attacking "the caliphate with their airplanes, which served no purpose on the smelly streets of Paris".

>The notice ends saying that "this attack is only the beginning of a storm".
>>
>>63540495
yo they should be cool with Germany
why us
>>
>>63540495
>[Football is haram]

how many black african muslims play for france?
>>
>>63540258
These guys are just joking, right? They're just highlighting the fact that people spent the better part of a week reporting on a non-story, and that there's now actual serious shit happening, right? Right?
>>
>>63540509
What's your point?
>>
>>63540498
Have you any idea just how much pig meat is produced and consumed in this country? We are as haram as it gets.
>>
>>63540519
If football is haram, surely they're being very bad Muslims by playing it.
>>
>>63540527

haram by fucking ISIS standards mate
>>
>>63540289
what the fuck is this
>>
>>63540522
that's a fair point
but we are cooperative
>>
>>63540527
There was probably muslims at that concert too.

ISIS constantly do and say shit that makes no sense. This isn't new.
>>
File: clockwork_orange03.jpg (33 KB, 497x487) Image search: [Google]
clockwork_orange03.jpg
33 KB, 497x487
>>63539091
>Be French
>fan of heavy metal
>Go see an American metal band in Paris
>get shot
>mfw
>>
Trying to find the full statement of ISIS. Any help?
>>
>>63540495
>the capital of abomination and pervertion
>hundreds of heathens (idolaters) were together in a perverted party
>the smelly streets of Paris

why are they picking on france of all people
>>
Found it:

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/official-isis-announcement-state-on-paris-attacks-shootings-attack-paris-france-petit-cambodge-restaurant-stade-de-france-bataclan-arts-center-terrorism-bombs-tweet-twitter-english-translation/
>>
>>63539613
SO TOLERANT

It's working right for you, isn't it? I know a Swedish guy who is sick of his country and talks shit about their government. Can't blame him though, they've ruined Sweden.
>>
>>63540570
how do they 'officially' release statements?
>>
>>63540567
Apparently they're the capital of abomination and perversion. Seems like a pretty solid reason to pick on someone to me.

All that perversion they've been engaging in, like making and eating baguettes, I mean look at them, they're very clearly phallic.
>>
>>63540573
http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/23/sweden-opened-its-doors-to-muslim-immigration-today-its-the-rape-capital-of-the-west-japan-didnt/

He's probably a nigger shitskin himself. I simply can't believe any rational, normal white person would believe that bullshit
>>
>>63539271
except that germany always plays like shit in friendlies. they never use their first squad. they always play some fit young team combined with a few first team players who are never injured (muller).
>>
are the eagles of death metal really that bad?
>>
>>63540567
selling jets?
>>
>>63540581
probably a leader reads it out while recording a video, like Bin Laden used to do.
>>
>>63540376
godspeed, my friend.

the whole middle east culture is in terminal decline. so theres no reason to freak out from my perspective.
>>
>move the euro to spain and portugal
>?????
>comfy!
>>
The media are only reporting on this because white people have been killed. If it was black people no one would care

#blacklifesmatter
>>
>>63540595
They aren't as good as Kyuss or QOTSA but killing their fans was a bit too much desu
>>
Thank you merkel an eu for this madness
>>
>>63540592
Probably, yeah. We as European should do something about it, they're fucking our continent up. Of course, nothing is going to happen anyway.

>>63540615
They are preventing attacks here every now and then, m8. Some day they won't be able to and it will happen the same here.
>>
>>63539800
I love you sweden, pls spread your seed around our women.
>>
>>63540211
>>63540190
>IIRC there are constant efforts by the UK intelligence services which thwart terrorist efforts before they ever get to the execution stage of their plans.

and thats the way it should be
>>
>>63540658

in the eventual racewar between half-white half-hispanics and half-white half-niggers, we will will f.am
>>
Let this be a message to the rest of Europe: NO ONE BEATS THE GERMAN CALIPHATE IN A FOOTBALL MATCH!
>>
>>63540592
>after discovering the problem, it then adopted an ostrich-like “head in the sand” approach, terminating any further studies on them . Apparently the government’s fear of being labeled Islamophobic proved greater than its concerns about warning Swedish women about the threat.

oh sweden
>>
>France - England friendly to go ahead - French federation

i guess we have to go easy on them?
>>
File: 1365938786937.jpg (3 KB, 101x125) Image search: [Google]
1365938786937.jpg
3 KB, 101x125
>finally qualify for a tourney
>gets shafted by some dildo flagged kebabs
THANKS

>>63540619
>france
>white
>>
>>63540194
WTF is wrong with surveillance? Are you a pedo or something? And don't say MUH 1984, because that scenario is even more preposterous than le white genocide.
>>
>>63541046
>wanting the government to oversee everything he does
Top Cück
>>
>>63541046
problem of surveillance is what if an authoritarian party rises to power (like fascists or stalinists), then they'll have their hands on it.
>>
>>63540495
>[Football is haram]

isis confirmed for bitter nerds who sucked at sports in high school
>>
>>63538021
>Washington DC
>They all get killed by niggers
>>
>>63541046
Sure, but then I want it to go both ways.
I want to also know every step any government official takes.
Deal?
>>
>>63540171
Makes sense since France is paranoid about Islam. Trying to ban things like hijab backfires. Seriously, what's the plan of /pol/. Okay, all muslims are terrorists, what next?
I can see what leftist are trying to do
>le let's integrate
>le all religions are good and atheism is too
>le Islam is a religion of peace

On the other hand, what do right wing politicians want to accomplish by constantly attacking Islam? What's their end goal? I seriously don't get it. It seems only to get everything worse.
>>
>>63538220
>Be American
>get shot
>>
>>63540258
OFFICIAL TOP5 WORST GROUP OF PEOPLE POWER RANKING

1. Muslims
2. American Blacks
3. Gypsies
4. American Leftists
5. European Leftists
>>
>>63541380
>jews not top 3
>>
>>63541335

It's like accepting being bullied. You have to stand up and fight, it will be brutal in the short term but in the long term it's better
>>
>>63541380
>no turks
>no slavs
>germanic not 9001
>ayran not 9002
otherwise solid list
>>
Gucci
>>
>>63541090
>wanting your racial brothers and sisters to be mass murdered by shitskins
>>
>>63541335
Yeah I think these half-cucк measures are only gonna lead to white people dying. You either allow moslems to chimp in their own ghettos, or go full crusade on them and "pacify" them until they are unable to fight back. France is trying honest integration into secularism, but those naive frogs don't realize just how much Arabs hate everything associated with Christianity and Europe. The hatred of these apes towards everything that's good in the world is truly unfathomable. Especially to poor wee sheltered french coffee hipsters.
>>
>>63541586
>You either allow moslems to chimp in their own ghettos
Which would just lead to more people being drawn towards terrorism.
>look at the evil west shutting us off from the rest of society, like we're animals
>>
>>63541534
see >>63541323
>>
>>63541586
Based Russia speaking the truth.
>>
Should give the euro's to bosnia, they would waterboard any muslim within a 5km radius of the stadium
>our official tournament motto is: remove kebab
>>
>>63540171
>>63540190
umm rigby mates. and that one in glasgow that was an embarrassing failure
>>
File: 1379367031344.jpg (67 KB, 300x422) Image search: [Google]
1379367031344.jpg
67 KB, 300x422
>Qualify for a decent tournament after years failure.
>Its le cancelled.
>>
>>63537950
Move it to America, lads

Invite us and the yanks for a change.
>>
>>63541595
But they want to be separate from society! They want to live among their own inbred family and according to chimp sharia law.

The problem is that they also want to fuck hot white women every day, and I believe that's where most of their complaints originate from. They simply are butthurt that beautiful white girls often reject them. They are mad that they can't live like they did in Rapestan and own pretty white girl slaves. I believe you can explain 90% of moslem terrorism this way.
>>
>>63541613
You're getting Serbia and Bosnia mixed up. Bosnia is mostly Muslim.
>>
File: 1331718062703.jpg (106 KB, 495x498) Image search: [Google]
1331718062703.jpg
106 KB, 495x498
Nuke the entire Middle East - for World Peace.
>>
>>63541663

thats not very progressive of you hans
>>
>you never EVER will be as kek as a french
>>
Nope it will not be safe. It needs to be moved to USA
>>
>>63541649
the problem is that ISIS is not a religious orgainisation, it's simply using religion as a tool to get members. the problem stems from lots of pakistani people in england for example, fail to integrate well into society for whatever reason, whereas here anyways everyone else integrates pretty well, and it can lead to hatred etc because they view everyone else as inferior and are also religious, believe ISIS when they say they are fighting a holy war when are they balls, and go join them. in a way it's smart, but the bombings aren't smart, if they where truly smart they would leave the west alone until they have conquered most of the middle east and africa, and could actually strike from close by rather than covert ops because after the iraq and afghanistan fiasco western europe is super reluctant to get involved but they are slowly pushing them towards fighting
>>
>>63541686

yes because terrorist attacks never ever happen in the US
>>
>>63541655
Bosnians are white, they're not gonna stand the savage arabs.
>>
>>63541693
ISIS is actually a VERY religious organization.
>>
>>63541693
ISIS is a slave and drug trading country. Young men go there chiefly for obedient pussy and dank hash. They only need Islam to justify pleasurable acts, such as "conquering infidels" (read: owning white pussy). ISIS is a cult of toxic masculinity, and their most cherished desire is to completely own an exquisite European or Slavic girl. If Europe doesn't fix its shit with the mudslimes, you will live to see French, German and East European girls start appearing at the Syrian slave bazaars.
>>
>>63541798
yeah some people see that, but some people actually genuinely think the are fighting a holy war when they go
>>
>>63541706
This tbph, our muzzies mostly hate ex yugos and jews
>>
>>63541798

you're giving them way too much credit

the large majority of them genuinely believe the religious garbage they're being fed
>>
>>63541798
If ISIS was a cult of "toxic masculinity", then your assumption would be that it appeals to males of the world. But that is not the case, as it only appeals to one very specific religion. Women have been joining and aiding ISIS as well.
>>
>Paris attacker with Syrian passport was registered as refugee on Leros island in October

IT BEGINS
>>
>UEFA ever passing on shekels
error.jpg
>>
>>63542151

surprise surprise
>>
refugees welcome!
>>
>tfw was already paranoid
>tfw watching football games in France will be hell
Well, at least we probably won't make it there.
>>
>>63539613
Men ta ditt liv Mdongo. Snart händer det.
>>
>>63542151
Nice that terrorists always carry their identification documents with them.

Remember when Atta's passport was conveniently found in WTC rubble undestroyed?
>>
>>63541958
anyone of any region of the world can covert to islam.
>>
>>63539239
its funny they always conveniently find a passport from X country on the terrorists. Why would he be carrying around a passport
>>
if we declare war on Islam then must also declare war on Christianity because it is just as archaic and barbaric as Islam.
>>
>>63542478
christianity is already dead.
>>
>>63542478

christians are docile

if muslims acted like christians they i'd have no issue with them believing their nonsense
>>
>>63542502
This
>>
>>63542610

Christians are docile at the moment. Plenty of ultraviolence in Christian history.

Islam is currently more fucked up but it's pretty much of a tie over time (or maybe not even).
>>
>>63538021
>Rome
>protestant USA and England bomb ME
>lets kill catholics
n1 mudslimes
>>
>>63542307
Imagine the coincidence!
>>
>>63543590
islam was ok for a few hundred years after it was founded, then kinda after the crusades it all went to shit really, everything fractured and yeah we have the mess that still exists
>>
http://www.wsj.com/articles/attacker-tried-to-enter-paris-stadium-but-was-turned-away-1447520571

>Paris Attacks: Suicide Bomber Wearing an Explosive Vest Was Blocked From Entering Stade de France Soccer Venue

>At least one suicide bomber had a ticket to the France-Germany soccer game, but his explosive vest was found during a security check at the gate
>>
>>63539094
>hate speech laws exist
>only apply to white brits
Why is your government so fucking racist to whites?
>>
>>63545573
Mohamed was a fucking warlord mate. It was violent from the very beginning.
>>
>>63542307

Because they want to be identified and martyred after the suicide, Miralem
>>
File: 1429380939613.png (11 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1429380939613.png
11 KB, 252x252
>>63546561
u wot m8?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/bahar-mustafa-charged-with-sending-malicious-message-after-tweeting-kill-all-white-men-a6683241.html

>mfw SJWs getting BTFO
>>
>>63546561

Are you fucking dumb, Diana Abbot got fucked up the anus for talking shit on twitter about white people
>>
>>63546777
She got the charges dropped Nigel.
>>
i've never seen a terrorist attack live before, could be interesting.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.