[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that soccer is superior sport to all American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 2010.jpg (2 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
2010.jpg
2 MB, 3872x2592
Daily reminder that soccer is superior sport to all American sports, when it is not being rigged.

Soccer is the only mainstream sport that requires skill, talent, and teamwork. American sports either lack one or all of those categories. Soccer is enjoyed by people with high IQs. Low IQs like to watch football, basketball, baseball. Low IQs are bombarded with advertisements for most of the "game" while soccer is pure sport and pure talent for 90 minutes.

Soccer has passionate fans and teams with history and chemistry. American fans are all drunk and fat cuá Žcks with no knowledge of the game they are watching. Soccer teams and their fans are families, while American teams and their "fans" are often enemies. America will never be good at soccer because of the shit sports culture here.
>>
>>63515460
i've tried to get into soccer. I was kind of enjoying the world cup but it was more so i could shitpost on /sp/ and not because I liked the sport.
>>
>>63515460
>american banter
>>
>>63515500
you bandwagons are the reason we'll never be good and why mls is a joke
>>
>>63515668
i'm ok with that
>>
the high iqs in the USA watch baseball
>>
This desu. We need to purge nigcrash and apehoop and BTFO the rest of the world at soccer so we can show our utmost dominance of the planet
>>
>when it is not being rigged

So literally never
>>
Weak b8. Shit sport. Boring as fuck to watch. Enjoy 0-0 ties
>>
>>63515460
this 2bh

glad someone finally had the guts to say what needed to be said
>>
>>63516157
Implying this isn't trolling
>>
>>63515460
I tried to like soccer a bit and have friends who are really into it. After a few years though all I've seen is ZERO loyalty from players to clubs, managers get sacked all the fucking time, good teams still win. shit teams still are shit. I mean how many fucking years can you watch a bottom table team struggle to get a fucking goal in the net week in and week out for a lifetime?
>>
Baseball is literally the only sport
>>
>>63515460
>Soccer is enjoyed by people with high IQs.

Soccer is a working-class sport where people get drunk and shout crazy shit in unison. I know that all you Eurosnob hipsters are Arsenal fans, but the vast majority of soccer games aren't played in silent stadiums before a crowd of 60,000 quiet middle and upper-class people watching a team pass the ball around endlessly without trying to score.
>>
>>63519999
Football is a classless sport 2bh, enjoyed by every part of society

Lower class fans usually sit in their part of the stadium (the ultra stand) and make all the noise, while upper class people sit on the main stands and watch the matches without singing (at least until their team wins)
>>
>>63520033
>Football is a classless sport 2bh, enjoyed by every part of society

That depends which country you're asking.
>>
>>63515460
>Soccer is enjoyed by people with high IQs.

Seriously, fuck off. Snobby hipster fucks like you are the reason that soccer will never be taken seriously by non-latinos here.
>>
>>63515460
Cosign
Finally a decent American post here
>>
>Soccer teams and their fans are families
u wot m8? what do you think football hooliganism is?
>>
>>63515460
>Soccer teams and their fans are families, while American teams and their "fans" are often enemies.

Have you ever watched a team other than Arsenal?
>>
>>63520119
soccer is growing in popularity everyday m8

mls gets higher ratings than wnba games
>>
File: 1314063888384.png (42 KB, 119x167) Image search: [Google]
1314063888384.png
42 KB, 119x167
>>63515460
>when it is not being rigged
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.