[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.espnfc.us/north-american -soccer-league/story/270
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: news-default.jpg (55 KB, 711x404) Image search: [Google]
news-default.jpg
55 KB, 711x404
http://www.espnfc.us/north-american-soccer-league/story/2708729/nasl-unveils-rayo-okc-as-part-of-league-expansion
>Rayo OKC
is this worse than Bayern Utah or Real Salt Lake
>>
>>63489167
What fucking poofters come up with this shit?

At least I don't watch
>>
Don't give a shit about the names.
But I am from OKC.

Why the fuck are we getting another soccer team? We already have the Energy.
>>
Why do the whitest parts of America have the most tryhard non-English names?

>Real Salt Lake
>Bayern Utah
>Sporting Kansas City
>Rayo OKC
>>
>>63489362
>No Atletico Los Angeles
>>
>>63489366

That kind of makes sense though. Los Angeles is already a Spanish name, and the city is full of Spanish speakers.
>>
>>63489167
Why are so many peot up at arms about Bayern Utah?
It's just a little kids team
>>63489194
Because the NASL wants to compete with MLS/USL
They're going to fucking lose
>>
>>63489427
>Why are so many peot up at arms about Bayern Utah? It's just a little kids team

It's just yuros and yuroboos shitposting, they're clueless to what happens in American soccer
>>
I was hoping they'd choose Rayo Jr., or Rayo Vallecano U.S edition.
>>
>>Rayo OKC
WHAT THE FUCK. By looking at the thumbnail i seriously thought this was a rayo vallecano thread. Jesus fucking christ. Why cant the mlels be original?
>>
>>63489822
>Why cant the mlels be original?
Perhaps because this isn't a MLS team?
>>
>>63489857
>Rayo OKC, which is co-owned by Spanish La Liga club Rayo Vallecano

Ah ok i see. I just read the article. Ignore my previous post.
>>
Told you so
>>63489822 proves my point that yuroboos are clueless
>>
>instead of giving sweet names like other sports franchises, let's copy yurop historical names/logos that got no fucking senses (Bayern, Rayo, Dynamo...) in USA.
Whoever is in charge of the soccer federation in USA should kill himself, this is so cringeworthy holy fuck.
>>
>>63489922
Actually it is because Rayo OKC is a NASLel team
>>
>>63489971
you are retard m8
>>
I saw that this morning and I thought it was some kind of joke of a national newspaper. Are you really that retarded, America?
>>
File: 1436242601620.jpg (66 KB, 613x677) Image search: [Google]
1436242601620.jpg
66 KB, 613x677
>"I support MLELS"
>>
joke league
>>
>>63490679
MLS has got nothing to do with this
>>63490658
>>63489971
The name of the team is determined by the guy who pays the bills

By the way
>>63489971
Bayern is a little kid's team
Dynamo is a nickname like the New England Revolution
As for the others, well it's mostly because of a desire to get away from traditional American names
Some of them suck
>>
>>63490750
Yes
The NASLel is a joke league
>>
I think the worst-finishing teams in the MLS should get their asses relegated to the NASL.
>>
>Rayo OKC

JESUS CHRIST! HAVENT WE HAD THIS DISCUSSION ABOUT EURO IMITATION?! HOLY ACTUAL FUCK AND WHY IS IT TAKING THE NAME OF SOME MID TIER LA LIGA CLUB?
>>
>>63491758
Maybe because Rayo Vallecano owns said team.
>>
>>63491824
That i understand, but why did the NASL have to allow it? This is as bad as Halal Salt lake tbeh
>>
>>63491850
See
>>63489427
>>
>sp euros using name of a team of 9 yr olds to make a "point"
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.