[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missouri Football Faggotry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 18
File: 1338589796948.jpg (48 KB, 381x392) Image search: [Google]
1338589796948.jpg
48 KB, 381x392
>the original guy started his hunger strike and it had nothing to do with race
>he started a hunger strike guy started his hunger strike due to grad school issues, including grad school health insurance premiums being too expensive
>this guy's family is worth over 20 million dollars
>his dad cleared over 7 million dollars alone last year
>the racial incident that set this whole thing off was a seemingly mentally deranged person making a swastika out of his feces on a bathroom wall
>while the reports of people saying it happened are there, there is no official report of said incident ever happening
>campus police have no evidence of this poop swastika ever existing
>local police have no evidence of this poop swastika ever existing
>it is literally a he said she said, with no photographs of official statements from someone who ever saw this poop swastika
>Missouri is only relevant because of their journalism school
>Missouri students and faculty obstructed the ability of local and national journalists/media to cover the protests yesterday
>the president of a tax payer funded state university was forced into resignation over this
>there is as good a chance that none of it ever happened as there is that it did happen
>had Missouri forfeited their game vs. BYU, Missouri would have been out millions of dollars (from paying BYU, to refunds, TV ads, SEC Network, and others)

So what the fuck was even accomplished here? A guy lost his job without due process, any evidence that he was negligent, and it was all pushed by the multi billion dollar college football industry, which by the way isn't an industry because the employees aren't employees, they're students LOL.

What the fuck is wrong with us? This is embarrassing senpai.
>>
From what I've been reading it looks like this whole thing has been a sham. There's literally no evidence that anything they're crying about ever even happened.

Everyone got hoodwinked.
>>
Oh and you forgot the student body president going on social media tonight to warn students about the kkk on campus, which in turn triggered a campus wide warning system.

But it turns out the guy made the whole thing up and no kkk are on campus.
>>
>>63485295
Maybe it was to show how powerful media is by making something out of nothing

Truly avant garde bravo Nolan
>>
Chances there was ever a poop swastika
>10%

Chances that guy was even on a hunger strike and not eating secretly
>0%

Chances this has all been manipulated by the jews whose future security is reliant on black and white racial tension
>100%

These students got played by someone. Where and who started it we'll never know, but it's clearly been orchestrated.
>>
I don't blame the students. College ppl are passionate and ill trained in proper foresight. That's why they're in college learning to lead.

The blame is on the idiots who took then seriously because of faux outage without ever confirming the reports that triggered the whole thing.
>>
It never happened

http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/10/was-the-poop-swastika-incident-at-mizzou-a-giant-hoax/
>>
File: 1446955979404.jpg (1 MB, 2728x1536) Image search: [Google]
1446955979404.jpg
1 MB, 2728x1536
>>63485295

Ya'll niggas don't believe me, I got the poop swastika right here. Look, see, you believe this shit now? I know, I know what to do with it, that's why I got it wrapped up in this special CIA napkin.
>>
>>63485631

was on reddit like a year ago m8. this whole thing was totally made up. the image you posted is actually the image that a lot of the protesters were using. the problem is that the missouri incendent happened on oct 24th of 2015 and the image you posted was on reddit in late 2014.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/2mzex7/someone_drew_a_swastika_with_shit_in_my_schools/
>>
>>63485631
pray to God you don't drop that shit
>>
>>63485658

Holy shit was it really all a lie? That would make this amazing.
>>
People are literally protesting over a fucking poop swastika
>>
File: 1383052701083.gif (281 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1383052701083.gif
281 KB, 250x250
>>63485679

A totally made up poop swastika at that.

And a university president was forced to resign because of this fictional poop swastika.
>>
>safe spaces

When did this become a real thing? Unless you put down a down payment and buy a house and land, you don't own any safe space nigga.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRlRAyulN4o
>>
I hope Mizzou never wins another game ever same with that c u c k pinkel
>>
>>63485700
emotionally fragile millenials were coddled by their stupid fucking parents and this is the outcome
>>
File: 1342557204353.jpg (14 KB, 168x261) Image search: [Google]
1342557204353.jpg
14 KB, 168x261
http://j.school/post/132958611860/guest-column-are-there-any-adults-left-in-the
>>
>2015
>not enjoying college leftists getting ruined by even more radical leftists they created

DON'T SHOOT, LET 'EM BURN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdVUncJzCm0
>>
>>63485751
Read it earlier. Dude nailed it. True liberals are disgusted by what passes for liberalism these days. This is fascism.
>>
>>63485399
>>63485428
>>63485679
The professors are professional instigators often times, so they're doing what they do best and calling for civil unrest against the president of their university system whom they probably have a grudge against for whatever reason
>>
>>63485732

I think that's part of it, but the mainstream media's role in this is the biggest player imo.

Racial tension hasn't been this bad in America since the late 60s.

There's really only one group who benefits from this. That group just also happens to run the majority of our national media, print, online and television.
>>
>>63485801
>Le evil joos!
You have no idea how much of a useful idiot you are to the political oligarchy of this country
>>
>>63485836

So the media has shifted to ultra liberal across the board in the last five years because of what?

Race relations have always had their moments, but it has not been this bad since the 60s. It is being fueled by our media.

I guess their motive could be clicks and money but meh. There's been something bigger at play for a while now.
>>
>>63485872
No other big stories = the media makes one up

Outrage and news coverage obeys the ideal gas law. It always expands to the size of its container
>>
>>63485872
>Across the board in the last five years
You haven't paid much attention have you?
It's been this bad since at least the Kennedy administration when they helped him cover up the affair he had with Marilyn Monroe. They have used their positions to protect their political allies for a while. You're right that there has been something bigger at play here, and that is that we are bearing witness to history repeating itself, like back in the days of the Antebellum South. There is a political party in this country that seeks total regime change from the visions of our founders, only the semantics are different. Instead of innuendos to slavery, and a lack of acknowledgement of common humanity, we have borne witness to the gradual codification of doublethink outside Orwell's novel 1984 here in the states. Remember that 1984 wasn't simply a clever book, or a prediction of the future, it was a recreation and author's commentary on the USSR.
>>
>>63485913

Maybe, but attributing the state of our media to that ignores the most obvious offense. Everything is agenda driven.

Look no farther than former /sp/ poster Timothy Burke. Hired by Gawker and automatically becomes one of their drones paid to push agendas.

If we acknowledge that agendas exist then by rule they're coming from the top.

Media coverage of race relations are all warped by the parent companies agenda. So there's only one conclusion we can come to, the narrative is premade and the stories are spun to fit. Look at the boards, presidents and ceos of these parent companies and get back to me.
>>
>>63485920

We have been trending this direction for a very long time sure, but no this recent onslaught of fascism is new. This isn't liberalism. Pc culture it's bad for everyone, it's just spun by the media to brainwash idiots so they don't notice.
>>
So assuming the shit swastika existed, how was the president supposed to prevent it?

Also some girls were bitching they got kicked out of a frat party for being black, though they were probably being ratchet as fuck.
>>
>>63485958
>Because a disproportionate number of media moguls are Jewish, there is a religious conspiracy designed to take down the Western world

I think you're mixing up correlation and causation here, I see nothing that should logically indicate such a conspiracy exists. Once again, the political oligarchy is right there, with some players out in the open in Congress. Sure, not everyone involved in this oligarchy is well-known or out in the open, but it's not like they're trying very hard to hide.
>>
>>63485987

I never said there was a religious conspiracy. I believe it to be financial. With race relations at a 50 year high, that's good business for those in the media industry. In many ways.

You can go back to the introduction of the radio and its relation to how the newspaper changed, and then the television. The news we get, how we get it, and how it's spun has always been determined by money.
>>
>>63486018
Ultimately this is a power struggle and collusion between corrupt individuals in aristocratic positions in America. Hillary Clinton isn't just running for POTUS, she's trying to turn the country into her throne.
>>
why are white people so upset that so-called powerless blacks leveraged their football playing to force the University to bow to their demands?
>>
>>63485396
Shit, that's gotta be like extra credit for someone's journalism class
>>
>>63485872
>I guess their motive could be clicks and money
>but meh
Don't be such a cretin. Money is absoutely their motive. Journalism has gone from being a profession with a profound sense of duty to a billion-dollar industry. As if it couldn't get any worse, any ostrich-brained women's studies major can now be a Huff Post "writer."

If you're naive, and hopefully young, you believe that all the unrest is the result of some great evil pulling the strings. The scarier thought is that journalists give people exactly what they want. Journalism is a business now, and their customers pay their weight in gold for a daily dose of outrage and belief-affirmation.

If you still want to look for some kind of profound root cause, you can consider increased social materialism, which has led to decreased nationwide self-esteem. As recently as the 70s "developing a life philosophy" was twice as important to college freshmen as "earning very, very high income" (it's the opposite now). Journalists are more concerned with their chequebook than spreading knowledge, and their audience are more concerned with finding scapegoats to blame and hate--so they can feel better about themselves--than actually learning anything.
>>
>>63485631

CRADLE OF MOTHERFUCKIN' CIVILIZATION
>>
>>63485729
Pinkel probably thought the whole thing was fucking retarded but he didn't want to lose the trust of his players so he went along with it.
>>
>>63485981
This reminds me of another story I heard. Why does this shit keep happening at college campuses?

This one was a black journalism professor who tried to write a big expose on the police harassing her while she was jogging. Turns out she was listening to music and was running down the middle of the road and the cops pulled up next to her to tell her that she should probably be running on the sidewalk and when she started freaking out they asked for her id, then just simply sent her on her way. The whole thing lasted like 5 minutes.

She tried to say they harassed and abused her but she didn't know that the dash cam caught everything and the officers weren't disciplined for anything.

Uppity negros mayne
>>
>>63486156
same with Bob Stoops and the SAE outrage that Oklahoma had to deal with, he knows winning football games is how his bread gets buttered. He went along with the solidarity shit within reason because he knew if he didn't there would be shit exactly like this.
>>
>>63486170
>Why does this shit keep happening at college campuses?

college kids looking for any reason to try and be revolutionaries to fill their sheltered lives
>>
>>63485872
Journalism is liberal because who else wants to go into journalism?
>>
>>63486170
cops should've countersued for slander. these shits need to know that they can't sue people willy nilly.
>>
>>63485295
SJWs have infiltrated the academic system.

https://youtu.be/G5MPzQnokMU

These little movements in college campuses are growing, take that shit that just happened at Yale for example. These SJWs honestly believe College is not meant for Intellectual discourse but instead should wave and abandon basic rights and civil liberties in order not to offend the easily offend able. https://youtu.be/NoxJKmuoBmE

These students are calling any sort of criticism as harassment.

There is a book out there that totally hits the nail on the head with the future generation called "The Coddling of the American Mind"
>>
This 3rd wave feminism is getting out of hand, you guys hear about the female officer that harrassed an old black dude for no apparent reason and arrested him? Not sports but still https://youtu.be/9YDpWSUG854
>>
>UCLA
>being a legit institution anymore]

pick 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyZhi9q0Vs4

I remember when this vid dropped I raged so hard
>>
Just more proof that colleges are filled with some of the absolute worst people and what's worse is that basically everyone just accepts it and promotes it.
>>
>>63486347
Normies are starting to realize how utterly stupid these types of people are acting now. Will they fully realize before it's too late and this behaviour spreads and infects further
>>
>>63485658
holy shit, so nothing literally happened.
>>
>>63485295

From what I can tell by looking at the evidence available there were some faculty that were mad at the president of the university over insurance and other such contractual grievances and organized this for the sole purpose of getting him fired

It never would have worked if football games weren't threatened though, just one more reason football and other big money sports don't belong in universities
>>
>>63486436

as much as i love cfb, it'd be really nice to have the program be all walk-ons with incentive to get some sort of extra scholarship for all the time invested.
>>
>>63486266

It's not 3rd wave feminism, what you're thinking of is first world feminism, all you accomplish by lumping them together is giving first world feminists the legitimacy they desire, 3rd wavers are alright and it's important to notice the distinction
>>
>>63486170
http://m.baka.com.au/world/see-a-rorschach-test-for-racial-profiling-as-white-cops-stop-black-professor-20151104-gkr1cx.html

This woman is a fucking retard.

>run down the middle of the road with your back to traffic listening to music
>almost get hit by a truck
>cops concerned for your safety ask you to run more carefully and cordially proceed with proper policing
>whole sequence lasts under 5 minutes
>she posts the officers pictures on Facebook claiming that they racially profiled her and came rushing onto the scene with their sirens blaring
>gets public outpouring of support
>tries to compare her situation to Gray and Bland
>people mail her roses
>then the dash cam video and audio exposes her story as completely false (they didn't even have their siren on)
>her story gets pulled
>cops don't get charged
>her own students start signing petitions to get her fired
absolutely rekt
>>
>>63485751
shots fucking fired
>>
File: 1445672057185.png (1017 KB, 665x663) Image search: [Google]
1445672057185.png
1017 KB, 665x663
>mfw a college student is unironically marxist or maoist near me
>>
>>63486493

It's amazing how money and opportunity have been replaced with race and gender without anyone batting an eye. Black kids born with silver spoons in their mouths go on to make videos about how braids are oppression and wealthy asian women can make the news talking about how air conditioning is sexist.
>>
File: 1423087696142.jpg (8 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1423087696142.jpg
8 KB, 250x240
>Niggsouri

I need a specialty kansas pepe for this thread. You're all faggots. Don't EVER come near my eastern border.
>>
File: 1347934191104.jpg (81 KB, 459x459) Image search: [Google]
1347934191104.jpg
81 KB, 459x459
HOW IN THE FUCK DOES A SHIT SWASTIKA PISS OF NIGGERS

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

See, it's shit like this that makes the Rams move to LA.
>>
>>63486534
there is a tenuous connection since neo-Nazis hate blacks almost as much as Jews
>>
File: 1446347280806-1.jpg (128 KB, 371x420) Image search: [Google]
1446347280806-1.jpg
128 KB, 371x420
>>63486525
mfw most Mizzou students are from Kansas City Kansas

I may be from Missouri and say what you will but this is probably the only time in my life where I will be happy I went to community college because at least there even the PCs can't be bothered to give two shits about anything. The most I ever saw them do on campus was spend the night outside in the courtyard in cardboard boxes trying to say something about the homeless but it ended up raining and most of them left
>>
>>63486550
>The most I ever saw them do on campus was spend the night outside in the courtyard in cardboard boxes trying to say something about the homeless but it ended up raining and most of them left

fuckin armchair martyrs man
>>
>>63485295
>>the president of a tax payer funded state university was forced into resignation over a $1,000,000 football no-show penalty.

fixed it for you
>>
>>63486554
The worst part was that they almost looked like they were having fun with it I'm guessing right up until the point it started pouring down rain. They decorated their boxes and made them into little blanketforts like it was a slumber party instead of trying to say something about homelessness in america.

Couldn't tell if it was an arts and crafts project or a political piece
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-11-04-52-58.png (536 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-11-04-52-58.png
536 KB, 1080x1920
I wonder the accuracy of these claims desu
>>
>>63486673
It's probably a complete lie. But other sources will link to this post of hearsay and state it as fact
>>
>>63486673

I have no doubt that you can save 60-90% OFF those products "today"
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1920x1080
>>63485631
It's a backwards swastika, not the one used by the Nazis, so it was probably made for an ad hoc bathroom meditation session by an constipated Buddhist.

They probably stuck a finger up their ass deep enough to touch the poop, drew the image and used it to settle their mind enough to allow the incalcitrant turd to slide out.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 160x160
>>63485631
Did the guy hold it like a crayon?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 413x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 413x237
>>63485631
It was probably done as part of some homoerotic power game during a sexual encounter in a stall.
>>
>>63487111
place it in your sisters sink, and then take a mysterious vacation

with love in your heart of course
>>
File: da.jpg (7 KB, 228x223) Image search: [Google]
da.jpg
7 KB, 228x223
>>63485295
>>he started a hunger strike guy started his hunger strike
>>
File: IMG_20151111_102706.jpg (168 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151111_102706.jpg
168 KB, 750x1334
>>63486673
>>
File: IMG_20151111_102656.jpg (139 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151111_102656.jpg
139 KB, 575x1024
>>63488111

They're just making shit up.
>>
Why are liberals such fucking nutcases?
>>
>>63488162
Is it time to enact a WW2-esque mass extinction for Liberals?

I, for one support this notion.
>>
Can any of the racism claims they've made be verified? If there was a feces swastika on campus that'd be vandalism and the campus police would have taken photos of the scene right?
>>
Would it kill you to post this shit on /pol/? This is barely sport related. They love to talk about the scary "libural media" over there.

I don't understand why the useless janitor doesn't delete this kind of shit whenever there's an amerifat flag in the OP.
>>
>>63488192
The stuff going on now can be verified. There's all sorts of death threats and shit all over socual media relating to Mizzou
>>
>>63488192
the Federalist investigated this. they could find nobody that could confirm it. no pictures, no administrators corroborating the claim, not even the person who cleaned the shit off the wall.

hoax 100%
>>
>>63488111
>no credible threats
>arrest two people over threats online
Idk about that Mizzou police
>>
File: Untitled.png (48 KB, 602x421) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
48 KB, 602x421
>>63488206

>all sorts of death threats

The protesters were all over social media last night telling everyone that the KKK was on campus riding around in trucks threatening every black person they saw.

None of it was true. There was one arrest made due to some guy posting a threat online, and he wasn't on or near the campus.

It's all one big lie.

See >>63488155

That is the student body president who was one of the ones spreading all the lies about the KKK last night. And Jonathan Butler, aka the hunger strike millionaire, was spreading them too. But >>63488111 shows those weren't true either, even tho he's now just claiming that Mizzou is covering up what happened last night.
>>
>>63488214

No credible threats to the CAMPUS. There weren't any trucks filled with klan members driving around campus threatening the innocent black folk. There were a couple of idiots online posting shit.

Which means, the idiots posting stuff online weren't Missouri students and they weren't anywhere near Missouri's campus.
>>
>>63488250
They arrested someone for online threats on yik yak. They had to be on campus or it wouldn't be possible to post on their yik yak.

Whether the threat turned out to be credible or not some dumbass did threaten to shoot up niggers and another did post the whole "some of you are okay. Don't come to school tomorrow" meme.

Those are clearly threats, whether or not you think they will actually be carried out
>>
>>63488273
>Which means, the idiots posting stuff online weren't Missouri students and they weren't anywhere near Missouri's campus.
Had to have come from campus because 1) campus police made the arrest and 2) you can't post on their yik yak from outside the immediate proximity to campus

Hence, Mizzou police are factually full of shit
>>
>>63488294
the reports literally say he wasn't on Columbia campus, but somewhere nearby.
>>
>>63488294

So how did some idiot on yik yak turn into "trucks filled with KKK driving through campus terrorizing black students"?

These kids were manipulated and played from the start. Now it doesn't even matter what is real and white is a lie, the protest is real and taken its own direction. Never mind that it was never built on any substance whatsoever.

>millionaire complaining about health care costs
>muh poop swastika that never existed
>muh Klan on the campus even tho there's no Klan on campus

They got played.
>>
Segregation when?
>>
Take it to /pol/, cleatus
>>
>>63488308

Mizzou, like all colleges, have an alert system in place. When the campus or local police identify a real threat to the campus, it automatically sends out alerts to all students. There's no deciding if this is a good one or not, the alert system is directly linked to both police system.

If no alert was sent then it was determined that there was no threat to the campus at that time. So the posts online were determined to not be a threat to the campus by the police.
>>
>>63488321
Big deal, just off campus grounds is still campus area and still mostly inhabited by students
>>
>>63488357

The alert system isn't in place to send out alerts to all students and faculty to warn them about a random racist online, or a racist sneaking around campus.
>>
>>63488357
The police erred on this matter because they could not possibly have had enough evidence immediately after the threats were made to determine they lack credibility. Campus alerts should have been sent out. The fact that they weren't is more Mizzou police trying to prevent a panic and gambling that threats weren't real. This would be standard police and security practice in such a situation. Mizzou police did not treat the potential threats with sufficient seriousness based on the information they had at the get-go
>>
>>63485295
The original incident happened when the head of the student union was walking home/to his dorm and a group of people in a truck called him racial slurs. I think he then went to his higher ups but they couldn't do anything because "no documented proof and no way to prosecute anyone" or something along those lines. You have to take in consideration that this is happening in at the University of Missouri which is close enough in space and time to the Ferguson riots where the small black minority on campus might feel like their concerns aren't being met of racial violence against them in response to racial tensions in Ferguson, Baltimore, etc, like whites will go for the easy target of "all niggers will chimp out after Ferguson" kind of deal.

And then you have all this other shit going on in the OP which is unrelated but what everyone seems to be concerned with. No one comes out the winner.
>>
>>63488410

That's not how it works anywhere, breh.

You have to have proof that there is a real credible threat to the campus. If it's determined that there is, the alert goes out.

You don't alert people over rumors and unsubstantiated claims. You'd be surprised how many threats campus police receive on a nightly basis. You'd be getting alerted so often that the alert system would lose effectiveness.
>>
Bottom line, if a poop swastika was made on campus there'd be a police report.
>>
>>63488440
>That's not how it works anywhere, breh.
>You have to have proof that there is a real credible threat to the campus. If it's determined that there is, the alert goes out.
That's inaccurate, you are talking out of your ass. The campus police is supposed to issue an advisory warning indicating that they are looking into the credibility of the warning.

For the record, my job is to train corporate and private security on how to handle office shooters, and we use the same Standard Operating Procedure that several universities use to deal with potential school shooters.
>>
>>63488568

Find me one large campus that operates that way. At the University of Kentucky, campus police receive several threats each night which are all looked into by a patrol in the area. Almost all of them end up being nothing. On weekend nights they could receive over 30 calls for suspicious individuals, fights, whatever.

There was no such thing as an advisory warning. There was just a warning that went out when there was a threat on campus. The warning identifies where the threat is, and what students and faculty should do to stay safe.

If advisory warnings were in place, larger campuses like Missouri would have warnings going out every night, and several on weekend nights when criminals routinely come to rob drunk rich kids, sneak in house parties to steal shit, or fight around campus.
>>
>>63488568

Never heard of an advisory warning m8. Do they send out advisory warnings for possible amber alerts?
>>
>>63485751
holy shit this is perfect
>>
>>63488693
i got a notification on my phone about "suspicious individual on campus" a while back, and it's a real small school

wasn't even a text, just some push notification like the amber alerts
>>
File: 1424047237899.jpg (14 KB, 310x464) Image search: [Google]
1424047237899.jpg
14 KB, 310x464
>yfw /pol/ is officially everywhere now
>>
>>63488645
>>63488693
Ohio State, one of the largest universities in America, operated that way as far back as 2007. You would get a notification of "unverified reports of a suspicious man on campus, please proceed with caution and report any and all information to campus police" type messages all the time. Ohio State was not unique or revolutionary in doing this.
>>
>>63488779
>yfw edgy teenagers, redditors, tinfoil conspirators, and actual crazy people go there now, post and eat up all the crazy shit not realizing that the entire board was made as a farce
>>
>>63488779
/pol/ is on every board denying reality. There are videos of white people screaming on the campus.
>>
>>63489090
Idk why it's so hard to believe that there might actually be crazy racists descending on Mizzou campus angry over the retarded bullshit the protest led to. It's fucking Missouri, the state is literally bursting at the seams with meth addicted retarded rednecks
>>
>>63489090
you are the one denying bruh.
>>
>>63485751
>Substantive ideas get buried by never-ending deconstructions of verbiage.
REKT
E
K
T
>>
>>63485295
My cousin goes to mizzou, and is white. She says that there's been tons of incidents like students putting bags of cotton around the black history buildings, calling teachers niggers, beating up black kids (to the point where most black students are scared to go near the frat houses), etc that the president was just turning a blind eye to even though there were numerous complaints made in the past.

This isn't because of one single incident, that incident was just the one that broke the camels back. Minority students there are tired of going to school in fear of prejudice, and watching their school do nothing about it
>>
File: shekels.gif (3 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
shekels.gif
3 MB, 359x346
>>63489214
>>
>>63489250
How many black dicks has your coustin taken this semester?
>>
>>63489287
I dont see how thats relevant
>>
>>63489250
Fake and gay.
>>
>>63489090
Sauce on those vids?
>>
>>63489250
>a bunch of shit that didn't happen
>>
>>63489317
>>63489330
but it did happen
>>
>>63489370

And there are racists in the real world. College isn't meant to be a protective bubble shielding you from reality, the good and bad.
>>
>>63486266
she should be fired
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.