[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That time of night lads. Wolves-Hornets. Predictions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: wolves.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
wolves.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
That time of night lads.
Wolves-Hornets.
Predictions?
>>
>Rubio and Wiggins DNPed

Mitchell scared that the team might win too many games.
>>
Aw yeah baby. Building that 50 point mentality that we can blow later.
>>
Hornets getting BTFO
>>
>>63481416
Love that logo
>>
thank you based le athletic guard man
>>
>>63481653
>>63481618
I thought the same thing, up 11 right away

>>63481654
It's right up there with Bucco Bruce in the "This logo is great! Except it's synonymous with the team's constant failure" department
>>
File: 1412888097730.png (286 KB, 562x363) Image search: [Google]
1412888097730.png
286 KB, 562x363
>>63481598
Carry us home Towns
>>
>>63481712
The Bucco Bruce logo is terrible though. The only reason people like it is for nostalgic reasons.
>>
Tyus time bb
>>
Is based Elitsa playing?
>>
THATS A VIOLATION

Never 5get
>>
>>63481890

Yeah he is on the floor now. Will probably play more tonight than usual with less players in the rotation and second night of a back to back
>>
You know somebody should probably sit down with the wolves and teach them how dribbling works
>>
Is Jeremy Lin trying to go Super Saiyan level 4?
>>
Well thread is ded so imma go watch the rest of the game in bed. Night folks
>>
>>63482043
No, you were keeping me focused
>>
>>63482043
peace out my nigger

wolves got this one easily
>>
>>63481998
this guy is still in the league?
>>
File: ctrlaltdel.png (545 KB, 515x683) Image search: [Google]
ctrlaltdel.png
545 KB, 515x683
>the yurokek is -17 on the floor

are they good for anything?
>>
>>63481998
His hair looks ridiculous
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.