[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jose Reyes - Colorado Wifebeater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/14095418/jose-reyes-colorado-rockies-arrested-maui-domestic-abuse

God damn, what is it with athletes and abuse these days? Are all-stars really insecure faggots who think giving black eyes to women make them manly?
>>
>>63472442
>implying she didn't have it coming
>>
>>63472442
Women aren't protected species. Stop acting like the women isn't the one causing the trouble most of the time.
>>
>>63472451
> implying Jose doesn't have a dark passenger and that his wife wasn't trying to ditch his ass
>>
>a handful of atheletes commit abuse=Every Athlete is a woman beater
>>
>>63472458
I guess that's what you get when you get traded from one of AL's top contenders to a literal who in the NL West. Even I would get irate if I had to share the same division as LA and SF desu.
>>
>>63472442
> My 1st 4chan OP detected

You don't belong here m8. Just save us the trouble and go back to the children's section: https://www.reddit.com/r/mlb
>>
File: _dodd.jpg (24 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
_dodd.jpg
24 KB, 350x250
When you're a child you get the slap.

When you're a grown up you get the fist. Or the knife.
>>
>>63472442
>these days

Men have been walloping bitches since the caves and will never, ever stop walloping them until they learn to act right which, guess what, is never.
>>
File: carlos-00853.jpg (34 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
carlos-00853.jpg
34 KB, 500x367
Sounds like they had a rockie marriage
>>
>>63475185
Is that, dare I say it, even better than Series 1?
>>
>>63475204
>reposting the same image and joke from the last thread
Cringe as fuck
Take it to reddit
>>
>>63472442
Being traded made him go loco
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.