[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Cheatriot fans so insecure bros? Just test it out on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1446653029128.png (901 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1446653029128.png
901 KB, 690x460
Why are Cheatriot fans so insecure bros? Just test it out on any social media platform. A good example would be making a post saying Tyler Eifert>Gronk or Antonio Brown>Edelman or Aaron Rodgers>Tom Brady. Or alternatively, just post "the Patriots are cheaters." It will take less than 5 minutes before some Patrishits fanboy comes knocking on the door crying about how your opinion is incorrect according to him. They literally sit on their phones repeatedly searching for posts about their obsession, just waiting to pounce on anybody who says anything viewed as slightly disparaging. Then another horde of them come bawling their eyes out at the fact that somebody on the internet disagrees with the fact that every Patrikeks player is the best in the world at their position. This level of insecurity is almost unfathomable. You can even see it with the constant Bawston shitposting on this board. So this leads back to the question, why, after all of their team's success, are Patriots fans so unbelievably insecure?
>>
Nikka............ am i supposed to read all that shit?
>>
tl;dr: why do incorrect statements I make on social media keep being corrected
>>
3rd R8 B8 M8
>>
I'm Saints fan and will acknowledge the fact that Brady is simply the GOAT and nobody can stop the Pats this season.

Furthermore I would even like that to happen so Goodell can kill himself.
>>
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 an 8/8
>>
>>63459908
>>63459943
Yeah except this isn't bait, it's a legitimate question on why you fags can't handle anybody not sucking Brody's dick as much as you do
>>
>>63459896
Gronk > Eifert
Everything else is objectively true though
Aaron Rodgers and Brady are very close, but Antonio Brown is miles better than Edleman.
>>
>>63459924

disregard that i suck cock
>>
>>63459924
>I'm Saints fan and will acknowledge the fact that Brady is simply the GOAT
Saints fans generally accept that. They're also probably the only fanbase in the league that actually likes the Patriots and isn't ass devastated about them 24/7
>>
>>63462624
>liking the patriots
Literally why?
>>
File: 1433434466850.jpg (25 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
1433434466850.jpg
25 KB, 600x451
>>63459846
write way less next time
>>
>>63462680
>both unjustly reamed by Goodell in a kangaroo court with very little evidence
>both rely on an elite QB who "is overrated because he only throws screens and checkdowns"
>both have a coach who is a former Bill Parcels disciple
>both coaches have a massive "Fuck you" attitude towards the league and the media, and are actually friends
>joint practice almost every preseason
>>
>>63462746
Do they not teach you how to read in bawston?
>>
this is actually a good question. probably because bandwagoners always need validation due to their parents not loving them
>>
>>63459846
You are calling them obsessed, yet you are hunting them down and posting anti-Patriot shit that all they have to do is respond to. YOU are going out looking for THEM, and you call them obsessed? Get a fucking life man, your obsession with the Pats and their fans isn't healthy
>>
>>63460076
I can handle it. You seem pretty peeved yourself, though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.